Coos cues

qexpert_101

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dean thanks for the praise and lead for Coos (John Chaplin) cues. I received my cue from him about 3 weeks ago and I have been very impressed with fit and finish and I can't rave enough about how solid the cue is and he did everything I wanted. I asked for a 60 inch cue with a 6 inch extension, 14 inch pro taper, 18.5 or under and he knocked it out of the park. His shafts feel like ice and I get a ton of action, he also put on some precision tips . John is a fantastic person to work with and can't wait to get another cue in the future. Pictures on John Chaplin Facebook page. Thanks Louie. Maybe John might be able to post some pictures here?

JC

Coos Cues
Thank you

Thank you for the nice review. This cue has a solid PH core with Olivewood and Southern Oregon Claro Walnut. Padauk and Ebony rings. Tomahawk joints and butt cap and a G10 pin to hold down the weight. The extension slides through the bumper and engages about 4 threads for quick install and remove.

Very glad that it came out to satisfaction of it's new owner!

JC

Here is the cue

_DSC2839.jpg

_DSC2844.jpg

_DSC2848.jpg

_DSC2852.jpg

_DSC2842.jpg

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
John made me a 68n inch cue
10 inch extension

I play with it all the time with the extension on

I have really enjoyed playing with mine

i recommend these cues to you

The price is reasonable,his work is really nice

John is a very nice guy
his desire is to mput a great playing cue in your hand
he does this and as you can see,the cues are really nice looking

Buy one for yourself,try an extension

you will like him and love your new cue

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thank you for the nice review. This cue has a solid PH core with Olivewood and Southern Oregon Claro Walnut. Padauk and Ebony rings. Tomahawk joints and butt cap and a G10 pin to hold down the weight. The extension slides through the bumper and engages about 4 threads for quick install and remove.

Very glad that it came out to satisfaction of it's new owner!

JC

Here is the cue

View attachment 465030

View attachment 465031

View attachment 465032

View attachment 465033

View attachment 465034

VERY nice work John. I might have to hit you up for some work here soon my friend. I would also add, that John is a stand up gentleman. Integrity, and honesty are hard to come by these days, and Mr. Chaplin has both of those qualities in spades.
Best regards. My congrats to the owner on a stellar player. :)
Joe P