Hurricanes Suck

Michael Andros

tiny balls, GIANT pockets
Silver Member
I swung by Luekens and picked up a bottle of Diplomatico and Zacapa XO. Been to Publix for all that other crap my wife put on the list. All we can do now is hope it doesn't cross the state to Clearwater.

We'll see, Z... right now, it looks like it will be hugging the east coast, heading north.

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sure would be nice if it would turn before it hits the coast. We just can't keep taking these billion dollar hits. At least when Irma hit two years ago I already had a fishing trip to Canada planned. I think the wife might get suspicious if I tell her I'm fishing again when the power goes out.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Sure would be nice if it would turn before it hits the coast. We just can't keep taking these billion dollar hits. At least when Irma hit two years ago I already had a fishing trip to Canada planned. I think the wife might get suspicious if I tell her I'm fishing again when the power goes out.

Soooo.....you’re one of them Hurricane Immigrants I been hearing about...:)

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
3A80E8B8-A5E6-4D35-A7D0-8CB261D926F9.jpeg

Supplies are being bought

Michael Andros

Silver Member

Take her with ya.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I’ve learned in this area that you lose more of your life worrying about the big storm than being in the storm. I wish all my Florida brethren to keep very safe. I’ll be right here with them.

Good luck to you....may the storm have a good roll....out to sea.

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Take her with ya.

That’s what I said! I’ve got a house rented at the end of the month for a week on Bokeelia. Even have the best guide down there booked four days. And she still won’t go. Her going back to school is actually working out well for my fishing time.

Looks like this sucker is turning for us. The folks above us better start stocking up.

Michael Andros

Silver Member
That’s what I said! I’ve got a house rented at the end of the month for a week on Bokeelia. Even have the best guide down there booked four days. And she still won’t go. Her going back to school is actually working out well for my fishing time.

Looks like this sucker is turning for us. The folks above us better start stocking up.

Keeping fingers crossed but looks like it will miss us. We need the break...

Runner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I posted this in the other thread.. recent projection...
stay safe, AZ's!

Attachments

• IMG_0549.jpg
    IMG_0549.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 140

HQueen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Been here all my life. Funny how when I grew up there wasn’t much, if any, of this fear and drama we see these days. Don’t misunderstand my post. Certainly there are storms we should be afraid of enough to take care or leave but really, no one has any idea until much closer to landfall.
I haven’t been through a Category 5 but I did see the aftermath in Miami back in 1992, it was brutal. I have been through lesser hurricanes here where I live.
I really believe the media just loves to play these things up and strike fear so people are glued to the tv. Regardless, unless it’s a Category 5 I’m staying home.

Brookeland Bill

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And this time I’m not talking about that school in Miami. Time to board up the pool rooms on the East Coast and head West. Good luck folks, this one is gonna really suck.

I’ve been in 5 of them. Suck it up and grow a set.