Mr 600

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Do you think Lou and you might form some of your opinions based on past feuds with John Schmidt?
He once invited Lou out to the parking lot because he wanted to beat the living f___ out of him.
John's famous quote to Danny Harriman "I would rather be eaten by a goat and shit off a cliff than lose 2 dollars
to you."
Probably not, you both seem like the forgive and forget type.

more questions and conjecture from a faceless nameless nobody, that probly could not tie his shoes without asking bca for permission. No need to keep tripping wayne I know who u are - a member of the bca possibly. bca equals bureaucratic conjecture of America. Go try and target someone else - yer way out of yer league puppet. It's ok u can tie yer shoes I show u how. John was trippin all over the place last time he tried to tie his knot with me at the world 14.1 and I taught him bout his loose string.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
nope

626 is a great run. Whether it is tournament run or exhibition run or practice run, may not matter for now. Since only nano % care about this record.

But what if Charlie Williams suddenly revive his World Straight Pool Championships and one of those top guys for eg. Thorsten shoot exactly 626.

Does that mean in record books (of BCA or Guinness or whoever), John’s record will have asterisk like this ?

HIGH RUN RECORD
Thorsten Hohmann 626

*John Schmidt also achieved high run of 626 but in non-tournament conditions in May 2019.

:D

I think yer telling fish stories if u really think u can fool us into thinkin yer a neutral observer. If u believe bureaucratic conjecture without visual proof then ur either a puppet or a rat running in an open field - look up and u will see the hawks. We can even see the cloud where this so called 626 does not exist. Also I see yer trying to belittle historical record keepin of sports history - speking in generalizations with yer claim that "nano% care about this record"? But yea by belittling a well established part of our sports history does provide a diversion from a lie created by fake news camp. I guess nano % is the same as saying nobody - and of course people who think they can speak for everyone should be shipped off to fake news coward island - no spartans there I can assure u as they are troll's and cowards of epic proportion. If I pull this string will u trip to the east or west? Maybe u will get eaten by the hawks.

Last edited:

ugotactionTX

I'm in dead rack!
Silver Member
Im not sure I was smart to begin with... but after reading this thread from beginning to end, I can without reservation say I'm not what I once was... I mean this in the nicest, most supportive way possible... "some of you guys need professional help"

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Humaine traps

I really think they make some good humane traps these days for rodents that persist in pestering honest humans that seek the truth.

wayne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
more questions and conjecture from a faceless nameless nobody, that probly could not tie his shoes without asking bca for permission. No need to keep tripping wayne I know who u are - a member of the bca possibly. bca equals bureaucratic conjecture of America. Go try and target someone else - yer way out of yer league puppet. It's ok u can tie yer shoes I show u how. John was trippin all over the place last time he tried to tie his knot with me at the world 14.1 and I taught him bout his loose string.

Duh!
Everyone on here is faceless. Wayne is my name.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
action

Im not sure I was smart to begin with... but after reading this thread from beginning to end, I can without reservation say I'm not what I once was... I mean this in the nicest, most supportive way possible... "some of you guys need professional help"

U got action in MO (Show Me state) if u make the trip - all the professional help in the world won't help u. I have a good backer how is yer's?

WildWing

Super Gun Mod
Silver Member
I don't know...

Yer a jerk. Yer a dork. I cun tak you anytim. Everyting's a conspiracy. John didt do sht. Agan, yer all jerks.

Just gotta get myself back in da woods. And yer all rong.

Pa Da Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding... (That's the Deliverance theme, in case you didn't recognize).

All the best,
WW

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As a neutral observer, from purely entertainment perspective, the "JS626 is invalid" team is leading over the "JS626 is valid" team even though the "JS626 is valid" team vastly outnumber the underdog "JS626 is invalid" team
Rambo Lou, the defacto leader of "JS626 is invalid" team wins points for wittier more entertaining retorts and staying civil despite barrage of attacks (some personal) from other team.

Just saying :grin-square:

61jk0i0E4VL._SY679_.jpg

Bless you.

Lou Figueroa
and greenies

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Bravo, Danny!

JS made a mistake, verbally attacked me, and later apologized for it. JS is OK in my book.

Maggots like Wayne want to still try and make something of it, ignoring the complete narrative that has been cited here several times:
https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=498970&page=11

Wayne couldn't carry your pool cue case, Danny.

Lou Figueroa

Last edited:

wayne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bravo, Danny!

JS made a mistake, verbally attacked me, and later apologized for it. JS is OK in my book.

Maggots like Wayne want to still try and make something of it, ignoring the complete narrative that has been cited here several times:
https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=498970&page=11

Wayne couldn't carry your pool cue case, Danny.

Lou Figueroa

Lou the biggest BSer on the forums. You had back and forths with John Schmidt for a long period. I don't think you would really like to hear what he really thinks of you. He did offer you a chance to end it but you pretend your attacks now are noble. HAHA!

If I couldn't carry Danny's cue case then you certainly couldn't carry even parts of mine. I offered you 10-7 for a sizable sum, you whined you need 10-6. If Danny were to offer me 10-7 for big bucks I would be all over it (I would play him even for a smaller sum). So I guess Lou you are my maggot beatch.

John Schmidt prior advise to Lou: "lous not dumb. hes just trying to irratate me.no biggie ive been dealing with jealous haters for years. mosconi had em too.
lou instead of spending the whole day hating why dont you go play pool instead of write about it.
then maybe you could become a great player and get some of your own haters lol oh wait you have played your whole life and still cant play.
arguing with a great player is as close as you will get to becoming one it looks like u better stick with what u know. hating on azbilliards. fire away lou"

Last edited:

erhino41

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I really think they make some good humane traps these days for rodents that persist in pestering honest humans that seek the truth.
Seeking the truth and assuming you already know the truth are two different things.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So Mosconi set the record before he was out of kindergarten?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

It is funny, the grand and complex schemes he pukes out...but yet was unable to figure out appropriate use of apostrophes, who/whom, there/ their, etc...

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is funny, the grand and complex schemes he pukes out...but yet was unable to figure out appropriate use of apostrophes, who/whom, there/ their, etc...

Oh shit! That was supposed to be a private correspondence to the Astonishing Society of Straights (A.S.S.).

Response 3375ASS.
Code: Full BM