Mosconi Cup on DAZN

freeroll

Registered
What an absolute joke. Last year, the app wouldn’t work, and this year is no better, if not worse. They talk up the matchroom events like they are the best of the best. Well, if no one (in Canada at least) can watch it, it’s not the best of the best.
I was understanding last year, but they didn’t even bother fixing the problem that I’m sure they knew about.

asbani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Check out one of the free links, they are working perfectly, but bad quality, to me it looks like 480p!

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Check out one of the free links, they are working perfectly, but bad quality, to me it looks like 480p!

I bought DAZN, but watched the last game on one of the other streams, cause my DAZN app was not working good.

asbani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bought DAZN but watched the last game on one of the other streams, cause my DAZN app was not working good.

I would pay for DAZN no problem, but tell me what kind of video quality there is, are you getting HD? Plus, let me know when it's working, so I can buy an actual working product.

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I would pay for DAZN no problem, but tell me what kind of video quality there is, are you getting HD? Plus, let me know when it's working, so I can buy an actual working product.

Seems to be better now, but who is to say it doesn’t get choppy again.

brechbt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I, like many of you, am finding DAZN awful in an app--in my case on Fire Stick. Out of desperation I tried watching it in a browser window on my Windows PC, and it's much better--not sure why. YMMV, but FYI anyway.

ugotactionTX

I'm in dead rack!
Silver Member
I posted this in another thread:

After the frustration of having to SEARCH for a way to watch without paying for DAZN, I found that if I use my VPN and set it to a server that's not "on the list" of broadcasts, the stream shows up and plays beautifully right off of Facebook.

In this case I used IP VANISH and set the server to Singapore. worked like a champ

anyway if you were having trouble, maybe this will help.

Dave-Kat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
DAZN frikin sucked and I know all the tricks about getting streams to work. It was very sketchy and I completely lost last match :angry:

This I why I was looking for other options early today. This chit cost me $20 and it sucked. I had to mess with settings and my equipment throughout the stream.

I watched clean cup stream for free last 3-4 years on youtube no probs

-Kat,

LocalArtist

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Terrible, wait till you try to cancel your monthly subscription. One of the most difficult things I have ever had to do online.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

Danimal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Attachments

• A023A45D-AD26-47D5-9A42-A12AF986B99B.jpeg
    A023A45D-AD26-47D5-9A42-A12AF986B99B.jpeg
    75.8 KB · Views: 433

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Terrible, wait till you try to cancel your monthly subscription. One of the most difficult things I have ever had to do online.

Someone else said the same thing, I canceled mine earlier this month and it was as simple as a click of a button. Maybe because I had already paid many months after forgetting to cancel. Or maybe because I did it through Apple Pay or whatever and cancel it through that.

Hahahaha I say hahaha

jeephawk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Didn't get a chance to watch the stream or experience any of the issues today.

I just re-upped for this, but when I canceled it previously it couldn't have been easier. Clicked on something, got a message almost instantly asking me to come back, lol, but it was canceled. Took about two seconds.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Didn't get a chance to watch the stream or experience any of the issues today.

I just re-upped for this, but when I canceled it previously it couldn't have been easier. Clicked on something, got a message almost instantly asking me to come back, lol, but it was canceled. Took about two seconds.

So you got faith DAZN will come through for you tomorrow?

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ya'll act like streams are always perfect.

this is literally the first time I've ever seen DAZN stream have issues.