Need Help, Cue Identification

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
The first cue, the EC9, looks very cheap. Don't waste the money. The Poison cue is about where hang-the-9 said, maybe $100ish.

luiluke77

Registered
Based on these pics that cue appears to be pretty well made. Never heard of it tho. Still think its an Asian import of some sort. Poison's are made by Predator although i've never seen that model you have. Decent cues to play with for sure.

Thanks for your important opinion,, it looks pretty well made and I saw this LOGO EMBLEM once on google.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I msg'd the OP on the Eurocue. Apparently, he has kind of a rare bird. I msg'd Oliver Ortmann and he said they were made by Pechauer for a Swiss dealer/importer in the early 90's. If you look at all the pics it has the markings of a quality cue. Pechauer also made some Ortmann cues around the same time.

luiluke77

Registered
I msg'd the OP on the Eurocue. Apparently, he has kind of a rare bird. I msg'd Oliver Ortmann and he said they were made by Pechauer for a Swiss dealer/importer in the early 90's. If you look at all the pics it has the markings of a quality cue. Pechauer also made some Ortmann cues around the same time.

WOW really? and what is it worth? so many infos you have..great

luiluke77

Registered

Well the cue is around 25 years old, in mint condition... it`s a win at a swiss tournament in the 90`s

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The first cue, the EC9, looks very cheap. Don't waste the money. The Poison cue is about where hang-the-9 said, maybe $100ish.

I thought it was pictures of the same cue, did not see any mention in the post there were two different cues. With the new pictures that were put up, it looks better than a $100 cue, although the shaft wood looks pretty cheap to me.

Last edited: