Please return the Tascarella

Ill Gotten Gain

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Some people are bothered by the way Dean operates on this board but he has never done anything with bad intentions or malicious intent. It's never bothered me much because Dean always has something to offer that most other people can't make happen.

He made an honest mistake that anyone could have made. Anyone else would not be getting this much crap. Instead that person would be getting support from this board.

Dean lost a cue. That's one thing

Dean doesn't post pictures are advertises too much. That's something entirely different.

People seem to mix their displeasure with the latter into their responses to his current situation. Trying to save that for when the man is not down.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
I'm not sure we need any more people "explaining" Dean to the unwashed masses. It's an open forum, we all see it first hand. I have no problem with the tactics. I mean I'm not going to buy anything but then again I'm more a production cue guy.

We get it, he's a good guy. But this is an absurd situation being resolved in an absurd way in a public forum. I don't think anyone is obligated to censor themselves or anyone else.

Sent from the future.

jackpot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My deepest apologies to every one. I was just joking around about how off topic
and silly this thread has become.
jack

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
don't encourage him
he has been cracking wise ever since i knew him

lets all knock jack i can use the rest

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
I have one good lead
one cue has not been delivered

I had no intention of creating such a storm when i made
the request for return,I never requested the pictures

I have received a lot of praise on the jackpot cues and encouragement from so many nice people here on AZ

Thank you for your kind words

I request that we let this thread just go,I will report back to you in
another thread if I get the cue back

I think the reason you posted you delima Dean was hoping someone might know the someone who got the wrong package. Expediting that person contacting you faster about the good.

People who think this is funny that you made a mistake, I think it is not funny, as if the missing cue is not returned you out big bucks.

Those same people if in your position would be using the same resources to help them get their goof returned to them. Hoping not to suffer a loss.

Hope to see you post good news of the missing Cue returned to you Dean by the person who got it by mistake.

NUFF SAID.

jviss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
NUFF SAID.

When you, and other people, end their post with "nuff said," are you really trying to say that this is the end of the discussion, there's really nothing more to be said on this topic? That seems quite arrogant to me, even rude. Who are you to say "that's it, my view is definitive, no more to discuss?"

Just rubs me the wrong way.

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I looking into buying a Jackpot simply because of the over-the-top marketing ploy.
If I didn't like the cue I 'm sure folks as upstanding as Dean and Jack it would be no problem returning it!

michael4

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I request that we let this thread just go,I will report back to you in
another thread if I get the cue back

I don't see a need for a second thread...

I keep checking this one,....waiting for some good news.....

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
When you, and other people, end their post with "nuff said," are you really trying to say that this is the end of the discussion, there's really nothing more to be said on this topic? That seems quite arrogant to me, even rude. Who are you to say "that's it, my view is definitive, no more to discuss?"

Just rubs me the wrong way.

Well another person who don't get it, Dean goof could be a costly one, hope to hear he got it "The Tascarella" Back. That a big loss to eat.

I hope this story has a happy ending, with the Cues return.

FYI NUFF SAID ment about the off top posts. :smile: