Dodong Dadiangas

Bayawak

Tirador
Silver Member
It would appear that an old stalwart is back in the Open. Good old Dodong is back and is playing in the Open.

This dude is my dark horse!!! We know he will do some damage but what we don't know is how much? He is capable of beating champions after champions!!!

You got the 8 for life!!!!::

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Good to see Leonardo Andam playing here again.
Andam's one of the best rotation players who ever lived imo.

AnitoKid

And I kid you not!
Silver Member
Three players stand out in rotation,
i.e., Efren Reyes, Rodolfo Luat, & Dodong Andam.

Truth be told, he is that good!
And I kid you not!

:)

Bayawak said:
It would appear that an old stalwart is back in the Open. Good old Dodong is back and is playing in the Open.

This dude is my dark horse!!! We know he will do some damage but what we don't know is how much? He is capable of beating champions after champions!!!

JoeyInCali said:
Good to see Leonardo Andam playing here again.
Andam's one of the best rotation players who ever lived imo.

You got the 8 for life!!!!::

Bayawak

Tirador
Silver Member
Thanks for the support, Anito Kid.

My man Dodong promises he'll be back in tip top form in no time at all. Years ago he terrorized the VA, MD, DC area. His focus right now is to place high in the Open and hopefully he can do it.

I know he can do it.... You can't keep a good man down!!

You got the 8 for life!!!!

AnitoKid

And I kid you not!
Silver Member
@Bayawak:

You're welcome, bro!

Dodong has been through a lot and
with hope, he will definitely be back on top!

The best of luck to Dodong!

:)

Andam was killed in a motorcycle accident last year.

Oh, sad to hear that.

I should have know better, because the guy (named Dodong?) in the video is very young. I assumed that the Diamond part meant that they were playing on a Diamond table, but I see now that it is the guys last name. Sorry for my mistake.

I searched "Dodong" on here, and this was the only thread that came up. Maybe Dodong is a common 1st name in the Philippines.

Last edited:

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Oh, sad to hear that.

I should have know better, because the guy (named Dodong?) in the video is very young. I assumed that the Diamond part meant that they were playing on a Diamond table, but I see now that it is the guys last name. Sorry for my mistake.

I searched "Dodong" on here, and this was the only thread that came up. Maybe Dodong is a common 1st name in the Philippines.

It's a nickname. Most Filipinos get one. Boys often get names that sound like doorbells like Bing, Bong, Ding, Dong.

Freddie <~~~ Bobong

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dodomg means rattlesnake.

He was a real Player.

Oh, sad to hear that.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Dodomg means rattlesnake.

He was a real Player.

Not quite.
Dodong means young man in a southern Filipino dialect.
Dadiangas is the same town Pacquiao came from.
Andam was known as Efren of the South.

Dodong Diamond would suggest this kid is a jewel.

Rattlesnake was the nickname Scott Smith gave Andam.
Andam had an unusual wide jaw and was a quiet player then he would strike from nowhere.
Hence, The Rattlesnake.

Last edited: