Predator customer service REVO

Jsnstanley

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Came home to a small package in the mail. A little customer appreciation:thumbup:
Just thought I’d share something positive. Very cool:cool:

AlienObserver

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hand written letter... that's kinda special. :thumbup:

(Predator haters incoming! "dude, that letter was manifactured in China, the paper is not that good. You got that for free? That's way overpriced... Plus, hand written letter with a marker is a joke it's for clueless people who think that they are going to read it easier.. I read letters better with standard pen, it has a solid feel in my eyes.")

Last edited:

Jsnstanley

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
:p
Hand written letter... that's kinda special.

(Predator haters incoming! "dude, that letter was manifactured in China, the paper is not that good. You got that for free? That's way overpriced... Plus, hand written letter with a marker is a joke it's for clueless people who think that they are going to read it easier.. I read letters better with standard pen, it has a solid feel in my eyes.")

Nice!
Exactly…:p

If you pay me enough I will include a hand written letter

shinobi

kanadajindayo
Silver Member
The REVO is just a standard shaft thoroughly covered in black marker anyway, isn't it? :p

Kimmo H.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is really cool, thanks for sharing!
I received something similiar from Cheqio a few days back, good to see that there are other companies out there who put in the extra effort for their customers. Well done Predator group :)

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Damn.. I have a revo and haven't received anything 😭😭😭

Same here but we own a revo. We bought ourselves a gift. The note is cool.
I'm having an adaptor made so I can use the revo with my Schon Hoppe Tribute.
The revo wipes are slightly $$. I use Lens Towelettes by CalClear. $63 packets for $8.00. They are for eyeglass lens and other things.