For Sale: Adam Franks Cues Milk Dud Tips!!

DASHZNT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
I‘ve responded to many tip threads and have always spoken highly of the milk dud tips most of the top professionals use. Specifically, I use one made by a great cue maker originally out of Albuquerque, NM... Adam Franks. He uses a very secret recipe which delivers an incredible result that perform consistent from batch to batch. Long story short, he creates a truly great performing tip that hits more direct and grabs the CB more than enough to apply english properly with less effort, and the best part is they allow for more feeling through the shot. I have received alot of PMs and emails on these tips and I couldn't really help people out because I don't make them or sell them for that matter, I would just tell them to goto his website and send him an email and see if he'd be willing to sell some.. Well all that has changed!

I just spoke with Adam and told him about the interest in his quality "Milk Dud Tips". He truly has the best out there but he hasn't really had much interest in putting them out there. However, business is business and he has a passion to move the game forward and build confidence in the minds of players anyway he can because when you have confidence in your equipment and abilities, the body follows. Therefore, he has decided to have me exclusively sell these here on AzB on his behalf... The price is $12.00 per tip.

So if you're looking for a great tip that outperforms everything out there, send me a PM.

68577f333b36a8c8a7648e9a9b3a0ae4.jpg

Last edited:

rayjay

some of the kids
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
I'm from ABQ and I know lots of folks that use these and love them, won't use anything else. Good luck, not a secret anymore.
:p

DASHZNT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
I'm from ABQ and I know lots of folks that use these and love them, won't use anything else. Good luck, not a secret anymore.
:p

Thanx Buddy, nice to hear from someone who knows exactly what these are and who the man is that creates them. I won't use anything else as well, I love it when people ask what tip you use an I tell them and they think it's crap cuz I didn't spend $40 to have "something else" put on... HaHa!!!

Like a wise man once told me that is so true... "You don't know what you don't know".

Wish Adam good luck, I'm helping him out! Thank You.

Last edited:

DASHZNT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
What tips are they made from and how hard are they?

All I know is they’re made from a 14MM Elk Master Tip... FYI: I'm gonna be receiving around 30-40 tips this coming week and I'll be able to fulfil some orders.

Last edited:

DASHZNT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Ok, now how hard do they hit?

They are a Med/Hard press tip. The hit is hard to describe but a joy to feel. They are considered a hard tip and hit very crisp yet they grab the cb like a soft tip. Therefore, they deliver alot of spin and rarely, if ever, miscue. Not to mention, they hold their shape under extreme conditions, i break and play with mine for a solid 10 hours and the shape stays at a dime radius, so manicuring is less which results in a longer lasting tip. I dunno what your used to playing with but I think you'd be very content with how these perform... I hope this answers your question.

Last edited:

TheThaiger

Banned
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
They are a Med/Hard press tip. The hit is hard to describe but a joy to feel. They are considered a hard tip and hit very crisp yet they grab the cb like a soft tip. Therefore, they deliver alot of spin and rarely, if ever, miscue. Notto mention, they hold their shape under extreme conditions, i break and play with mine for a solid 10 hours and the shape stays at a dime radius, so manicuring is less which results in a longer lasting tip. I dunno what your used to playing with but I think you'd be very content with how these perform... I hope this answers your question.

Thanks. I'm King of the miscue, so that's a proud boast. Wanna send me one for free to test the theory you can't miscue with them? :wink:

DASHZNT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Thanks. I'm King of the miscue, so that's a proud boast. Wanna send me one for free to test the theory you can't miscue with them? :wink:

I couldn't send you one for free no, it wouldn't be fair to those who have already paid. Just send me a PM with how many you want to buy and I'll send them out to you.

DASHZNT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
You're entitled to your own opinion, and if you don't trust me then don't buy from me, I really don't care one way or another. My PM box is full of people who have tried other competitor's tips and they were unhappy with them. I know what I have in my hands and I know what they cost when you have quality tips made correctly. I dont make a dime on these, I simply am helping out a friend who makes a great product make it available to those that choose to buy it.

Again, you can get them from anyone out there who makes them, youre right about that, but you will get what you pay for.

Thank You for viewing and God Bless.

rayjay

some of the kids
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
$6.50 is a lot to spend for a Milk dud from someone with 0 itrader. There are many other people on this site that make very very good Milk Duds for half what you are charging and they have a great reputation. Like pooldawg8
I have not herd any one say one bad thing about his tips.
From what your saying yours are made from the same as every milk dud maker makes them from , a 14 mm elk master. There is no secret in these tips. every one knows that they are soaked in milk. From what your saying yours are $6.50 for what others sell for half that. So i guess people will have to ask themself a question. Is the secret ingredient worth paying double or is it just B/S.

Not all milk duds are the same and some are much better than others. Anybody that uses them knows that. Soaking in milk, or half & half, or heavy cream, or buttermilk, for how long, at what compression, etc. are just some of the variables. Do you know what makes these special? If you don't want to pay the $6.50 to find out what the difference is, then just don't buy one, just move on. He can charge whatever he wants. No reason to crap in this thread, especially without an informed opinion. That's BS.

oslynn4391

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went on adam franks web site and he makes a very nice cue. I would
like 4 of his milk dud tips to try. Im new so how do u PM 2 order?:thumbup:

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Can you post a picture of one on a cue with the sides burnished, please?

I'm interested and would like to see what they look like after installation and burnishing.

Thank you.

DASHZNT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Can you post a picture of one on a cue with the sides burnished, please?

I'm interested and would like to see what they look like after installation and burnishing.

Thank you.

No Problem.. Here you go, I have about 75-100 hours on this tip right now. I break with this one and play as well and haven't done anything to the tip whatsoever.

42c6dbd8.jpg

881ee058.jpg

DASHZNT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Attention: I spoke with Adam today and he is going to be be mailing me 50 tips which will be in my hands in time to be ready to ship to everyone either then or no later than Monday. I appreciate your patience.

Also, he is going to be making another batch starting some time this week which should take about 3-4 weeks before they're ready. I don't know how many tips I have left after all these orders but I'm pretty sure at least 30 are spoken for, I will be updating this thread with that number here shortly.

I want to thank everyone for your orders and those that are planning on ordering, you may send me a PM with how many you want and I will give you payment instructions.

Thank You.

DASHZNT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Tips were shipped to me yesterday, everything looks like we're right on schedule. I want to thank everyone again for their patience.

FYI: For those who want to purchase some of these great tips, I have 29 left from this batch. Another batch of 75 are in the process of being made but they won't be ready for about 3-4 weeks, so once these are gone we gotta wait a little bit, or you gotta find a way to convince me to see my two that I keep in reserve for myself.. Now that's gonna be hard to do but you sure can try, HaHa!!

Last edited:

DASHZNT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
The shipment of 50 tips has just arrived and orders will be going out today!!!
For those who want to place orders... Currently I have 25 tips left, order now or wait till mid march for the next batch when these sell out.