Tunica in july..... Rumor?

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I heard there was going to be 90 some odd barboxes not 80 some. Or was it 70 some?

Lou - can we get clarification on that?

Also, what type of refreshments will be made available? I'm particularly interested to know if there will be any peanuts. That is all.

I'm not booking my room until I hear back from the appointed spokesperson, preferably on company letterhead.

87 bar boxes is what I recall Ken announcing.

And yes, There Will be Blood, er Peanuts.

Lou Figueroa
now go book
your room

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lou,

Since you are now the official Tunica spokesmodel, you have to post a pic of yourself in an evening gown.

On second thought, please don't. :eek:

DPP, thank you for letting me off the hook on the evening gown pic.

I just got back from another spokesmodel gig were I nailed the talent portion, but the swimsuit competition was a disaster.

Lou Figueroa

MEMPHISBULLFROG

Hippety Hop
Silver Member
apa will not be the only ones doing things so before you get all worked up about a team tourney. wait a few weeks and you will see what else is going on. Napa memphis will also be putting something on as well as some others but just look for details to come soon!!!!!! im working on my part of the amateur as i speak.

lorider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i did hear a rumor about a month ago about another league being involved besides apa.

i was not going to spread a rumor on here so i was just waiting for confirmation.

i was hoping napa was going to be involved also. if so i will be playing in both down there.

hope you and bobby pull it off jeremy.

Mark Griffin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Tunica Amateurs

It appears that CSI will probably be having an event the first weekend -
And possible Sponsoring an Open event on Mon - Wed.
And the APA will be doing an event Thurs - Sat (or Sun).

More info to come - remember this is a new event.

Hope to see everyone there!!

Mark Griffin

lorider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i will be there for the apa event. also for the napa event if it is held , i have not had confirmation that the napa event is a sure thing yet.

i may also come down after work a couple days just to hang out, i live about an hour away.

MEMPHISBULLFROG

Hippety Hop
Silver Member
Napa Will have event(s) july 20,21,22 (the first weekend) and will be open to all non napa players and everyone will be converted. basically you must preregister if not a member and send proof of league handicap apa,bca,tap, etc. and a copy of your id to sign up to prevent sleepers. but we are finishing up our part of the amateur tournament this week and will have a flyer everywhere we can asap.

Last edited:

lorider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Napa Will have event(s) july 20,21,22 (the first weekend) and will be open to all non napa players and everyone will be converted. basically you must preregister if not a member and send proof of league handicap apa,bca,tap, etc no in house accepted. and a copy of your id to sign up to prevent sleepers. but we are finishing up our part of the amateur tournament this week and will have a flyer everywhere we can asap.

i shot some pool with bobby last night and he gave me an update on the tournament. if you need any handicapping help with any memphis pool league players let me know. my gf is going to the handicap review meeting sunday and i will have a handicap list of all playersin that league.

MEMPHISBULLFROG

Hippety Hop
Silver Member
Napa Midsouth's Part is a go!!!!! Next week all details go out not just for amateur events.

Attachments

• my napa tunica flyer.jpg
    my napa tunica flyer.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 156