Jensen

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
Jensen Old School

Jensen I traded for last week.

Ivory ferrules, ivory inlays. Nice old school design.

Attachments

• jensen (6).jpg
    jensen (6).jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 735
  • jensen (2).jpg
    jensen (2).jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 727
  • jensen (3).jpg
    jensen (3).jpg
    127 KB · Views: 736
Last edited:

pooln8r

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice trade-

What's not to like about that cue! Very classy looking and built solid.

Good shooting to you!

Kevin

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
I love old school.
Great looking old school shooter!
Ivory ferrules?

Yes, ivory ferrules and inlays. One of the shafts is thinner than I like, but I love the butt design.

Funny thing is, I probably will never find out how it plays. Only play for cash this time of the year, and not very often, and don't usually use something new. Have this valley conversion from some guy in cali that gets the call for that. Considering keeping it as the old school look off this one is something I really like.

Last edited:

RascalDoc

RascalDoc
Silver Member
Good looking cue! I've never had the pleasure of hitting with a Jensen

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

SC02GTP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I believe I owned that cue many, many moons ago. I thought it played fantastic and it was nearly new then. Great to see this cue again, you forget about how nice a cue was until you get a reminder.

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
I believe I owned that cue many, many moons ago. I thought it played fantastic and it was nearly new then. Great to see this cue again, you forget about how nice a cue was until you get a reminder.

Believe you sold it in april of 2011

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Love that cue.

Those are among my favorite style of rings and the rest of the cue is just to my taste.

It has everything I like...right down to the brown bumper. :smile:

Thanks for showing off! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

bnall

<---Proud Dad
Silver Member
Yes, ivory ferrules and inlays. One of the shafts is thinner than I like, but I love the butt design.

Funny thing is, I probably will never find out how it plays. Only play for cash this time of the year, and not very often, and don't usually use something new. Have this valley conversion from some guy in cali that gets the call for that. Considering keeping it as the old school look off this one is something I really like.

Nice pick up there Joe!

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
Probably posting for sale this weekend. Fishing and golf season has started!

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
That would be a mistake.

IMO, that is a keeper.

Nice cue.

Ken

Well I've got it for sale, but I'm not going to give it away. Plays great, looks great, and I've wanted a classic 4 pointer for a long time. More than likely will end my listings and keep it.