Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Instruction & Ask the pros > Aiming Conversation
Reload this Page Has Anyone Tried The Zero-X Kicking/Banking/Secrets System?
Page 2 of 3 12 3

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old
  (#16)
One Pocket John
AzB Silver Member
One Pocket John has a reputation beyond reputeOne Pocket John has a reputation beyond reputeOne Pocket John has a reputation beyond reputeOne Pocket John has a reputation beyond reputeOne Pocket John has a reputation beyond reputeOne Pocket John has a reputation beyond reputeOne Pocket John has a reputation beyond reputeOne Pocket John has a reputation beyond reputeOne Pocket John has a reputation beyond reputeOne Pocket John has a reputation beyond reputeOne Pocket John has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

01-02-2014, 05:20 PM

The Kicking video is the best demonstration I have ever seen or read about. This information is very valuable for kicking (of course), position play and safety play.

I have a table at home and hit the pause button many times. To this day I still watch the whole thing from beginning to end to reenforce my memory on a bi-weekly basis.

Actually all of the videos are excellent and presented very well. At $8.99 each you cant go wrong.

Have a good day.

John

One Pocket John
St. Louis, MO.

I don't play One Pocket as much as I use to, but when I do, I play at Cue & Cushion - Overland, MO.

In Memory of Dean Higgs and Harry Sims - gone but not forgotten and thank you.

Old
  (#17)
Drawback
AzB Silver Member
Drawback has a reputation beyond reputeDrawback has a reputation beyond reputeDrawback has a reputation beyond reputeDrawback has a reputation beyond reputeDrawback has a reputation beyond reputeDrawback has a reputation beyond reputeDrawback has a reputation beyond reputeDrawback has a reputation beyond reputeDrawback has a reputation beyond reputeDrawback has a reputation beyond reputeDrawback has a reputation beyond repute

01-02-2014, 07:57 PM

My banking and kicking has improved so much since I purchased the 4 DVDs and watched them so many times and took notes and made drawings and diagrams. Tor's system is so easy to understand. I've practiced by myself for several hours, several times, just doing one-ball banks and end-rail kicks and now I've improved a whole lot. Today, the best pool player in our town told me I was "really good at banking". I highly recommend his DVDs.

Old
  (#18)
tinh339
AzB Silver Member
tinh339 has a reputation beyond reputetinh339 has a reputation beyond reputetinh339 has a reputation beyond reputetinh339 has a reputation beyond reputetinh339 has a reputation beyond reputetinh339 has a reputation beyond reputetinh339 has a reputation beyond reputetinh339 has a reputation beyond reputetinh339 has a reputation beyond reputetinh339 has a reputation beyond reputetinh339 has a reputation beyond repute

01-03-2014, 05:42 PM

My words could not express what Tor is doing for this pool world. He changes the way i play pool forever.Tor, What you have done to this pool world is priceless and always be remembered. Any ones have a chance to meet up with him is blessing.
Regards
Peter

Old
  (#19)
Colin Colenso
<-- My Kids
Colin Colenso has a reputation beyond reputeColin Colenso has a reputation beyond reputeColin Colenso has a reputation beyond reputeColin Colenso has a reputation beyond reputeColin Colenso has a reputation beyond reputeColin Colenso has a reputation beyond reputeColin Colenso has a reputation beyond reputeColin Colenso has a reputation beyond reputeColin Colenso has a reputation beyond reputeColin Colenso has a reputation beyond reputeColin Colenso has a reputation beyond repute

01-03-2014, 09:46 PM

I downloaded them all. It's top level instruction and very well presented. Tor is a great teacher and player and has worked hard to produce a quality product.

Quote:
"The first essential step in the direction of learning any subject is to find principles of numerical reckoning and practicable methods for measuring some quality connected with it. I often say that when you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it; but when you cannot measure it, when you cannot express it in numbers, your knowledge is of a meagre and unsatisfactory kind." - Lord Kelvin

Old
  (#20)
LAMas
AzB Silver Member
LAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

01-03-2014, 10:49 PM

Good demo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pm-VDuGzJS4

dumluk

Old
  (#21)
CueMaster77
AzB Silver Member
CueMaster77 has a reputation beyond reputeCueMaster77 has a reputation beyond reputeCueMaster77 has a reputation beyond reputeCueMaster77 has a reputation beyond reputeCueMaster77 has a reputation beyond reputeCueMaster77 has a reputation beyond reputeCueMaster77 has a reputation beyond reputeCueMaster77 has a reputation beyond reputeCueMaster77 has a reputation beyond reputeCueMaster77 has a reputation beyond reputeCueMaster77 has a reputation beyond repute

06-19-2016, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
THe DVD's are VERY GOOD, you will NOT be dissapponted. If you wanna learn how to kick, and kick very well, don't hesitate...trust me on this one
watched and agreed..

One of the best video tutorial in billiards online to be honest.

Old
  (#22)
One Pocket John
AzB Silver Member
One Pocket John has a reputation beyond reputeOne Pocket John has a reputation beyond reputeOne Pocket John has a reputation beyond reputeOne Pocket John has a reputation beyond reputeOne Pocket John has a reputation beyond reputeOne Pocket John has a reputation beyond reputeOne Pocket John has a reputation beyond reputeOne Pocket John has a reputation beyond reputeOne Pocket John has a reputation beyond reputeOne Pocket John has a reputation beyond reputeOne Pocket John has a reputation beyond repute

06-20-2016, 03:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
THe DVD's are VERY GOOD, you will NOT be dissapponted. If you wanna learn how to kick, and kick very well, don't hesitate...trust me on this one
RJ and the other posters are right on 100%

Not only is the Kicking video great for Kicking its also great for position, safety and banking play.

The best $9 you will ever spend for instruction.

You may have to watch it many times. But once its locked in your game will sky rocket.

Have Fun (Oooops just noticed.......double post)

John

One Pocket John
St. Louis, MO.

I don't play One Pocket as much as I use to, but when I do, I play at Cue & Cushion - Overland, MO.

Here are my notes
Old
  (#23)
WillyCornbread
Break and One

WillyCornbread has a reputation beyond reputeWillyCornbread has a reputation beyond reputeWillyCornbread has a reputation beyond reputeWillyCornbread has a reputation beyond reputeWillyCornbread has a reputation beyond reputeWillyCornbread has a reputation beyond reputeWillyCornbread has a reputation beyond reputeWillyCornbread has a reputation beyond reputeWillyCornbread has a reputation beyond reputeWillyCornbread has a reputation beyond reputeWillyCornbread has a reputation beyond repute

Here are my notes - 06-20-2016, 07:31 AM

I think they are great, the one struggle I ran into was trying to keep all of the numbering adjustments and such straight in my head.

I thought it would have been helpful for Tor to include a 'cheat sheet' of sorts that gave an overview of the different adjustments based on ball position.

To help myself learn, I created this cheat sheet that covers the adjustments for single rails, and also 2 rail and 3 rail kicks. They won't be especially valuable if you haven't seen the vids.

I use when practicing and just as a reference when I get confused - perhaps someone else will find it useful - the pdf was too big to attach, click here to view as images (2 pages)

b

Old
  (#24)
nfuids
eh?
nfuids has a reputation beyond reputenfuids has a reputation beyond reputenfuids has a reputation beyond reputenfuids has a reputation beyond reputenfuids has a reputation beyond reputenfuids has a reputation beyond reputenfuids has a reputation beyond reputenfuids has a reputation beyond reputenfuids has a reputation beyond reputenfuids has a reputation beyond reputenfuids has a reputation beyond repute

06-20-2016, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Pickens View Post
It doesn't matter which one you believe because all you really want to know is does the kicking system really work. I have used them and they are very good. I have learned a lot from watching this kicking video and it has really helped my game. For the price you can't go wrong.
100% agree with this

It's all relative, keep calm!

Predator SP2 / Cynergy 15k / Victory Soft
Predator BK Rush / Taom tip
Predator Air Jump 2
Mezz MA-FK1 Autographed by Venom

Old
  (#25)
bbb
AzB Silver Member
bbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

06-20-2016, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyCornbread View Post
I think they are great, the one struggle I ran into was trying to keep all of the numbering adjustments and such straight in my head.

I thought it would have been helpful for Tor to include a 'cheat sheet' of sorts that gave an overview of the different adjustments based on ball position.

To help myself learn, I created this cheat sheet that covers the adjustments for single rails, and also 2 rail and 3 rail kicks. They won't be especially valuable if you haven't seen the vids.

I use when practicing and just as a reference when I get confused - perhaps someone else will find it useful - the pdf was too big to attach, click here to view as images (2 pages)

b
this is GREAT reference

Old
  (#26)
One Pocket John
AzB Silver Member

06-21-2016, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyCornbread View Post

b
Good job. Thanks.

John

One Pocket John
St. Louis, MO.

Old
  (#27)
Ratta
Hearing the balls.....
Ratta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2000
 Send a message via ICQ to Ratta Send a message via MSN to Ratta  
06-25-2016, 01:19 PM

All the stuff Jimmy Reid ever released is great and useful to have in your toolbox.
knowledge is pure power. lowry presented it well- no question. but nothing new. just enough time (decades) inbetween the release.

back to topic. if oyu work on it, and understand it, it s worth. as usual. and noone can tell you, if it s worth FOR YOU, hm? Noone can tell you that your game will raise several skill levels just by watchin some hours of pool dvd s

"You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother."......Albert Einstein
________

"Advanced PBIA Instructor and proud member of the SPF Family"

Old
  (#28)
newjar1997
AzB Bronze Member
newjar1997 is on a distinguished road

12-20-2018, 10:37 AM

I have it, and I think it works great. Some of it is information that I have previously had, but he explains it really well. My kicking game has improved tons. Totally worth it.

Old
  (#29)
kaznj
AzB Silver Member
kaznj has a reputation beyond reputekaznj has a reputation beyond reputekaznj has a reputation beyond reputekaznj has a reputation beyond reputekaznj has a reputation beyond reputekaznj has a reputation beyond reputekaznj has a reputation beyond reputekaznj has a reputation beyond reputekaznj has a reputation beyond reputekaznj has a reputation beyond reputekaznj has a reputation beyond repute

12-20-2018, 04:56 PM

Worth getting.

ZeroX kicking
Old
  (#30)
John oleson
AzB Silver Member

John oleson has a reputation beyond reputeJohn oleson has a reputation beyond reputeJohn oleson has a reputation beyond reputeJohn oleson has a reputation beyond reputeJohn oleson has a reputation beyond reputeJohn oleson has a reputation beyond reputeJohn oleson has a reputation beyond reputeJohn oleson has a reputation beyond reputeJohn oleson has a reputation beyond reputeJohn oleson has a reputation beyond reputeJohn oleson has a reputation beyond repute

ZeroX kicking - 12-23-2018, 12:57 PM

A great 'investment' for a serious player!

Tor also has a group with lots of info - see https://www.zerox-billiards.com/ ... have learned lots!

john_oleson@comcast.net

Page 2 of 3 12 3

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: