there for the duration
Old
  (#31)
chelseagrinder
AzB Silver Member
chelseagrinder has a reputation beyond reputechelseagrinder has a reputation beyond reputechelseagrinder has a reputation beyond reputechelseagrinder has a reputation beyond reputechelseagrinder has a reputation beyond reputechelseagrinder has a reputation beyond reputechelseagrinder has a reputation beyond reputechelseagrinder has a reputation beyond reputechelseagrinder has a reputation beyond reputechelseagrinder has a reputation beyond reputechelseagrinder has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

there for the duration - 11-13-2008, 08:14 PM

how do I contribute to the az room; nice feature.
looking forward to playing with my zinzola cue in all three main events.
ciao

Booked!
Old
  (#32)
Rick S.
AzB Silver Member
Rick S. has a reputation beyond reputeRick S. has a reputation beyond reputeRick S. has a reputation beyond reputeRick S. has a reputation beyond reputeRick S. has a reputation beyond reputeRick S. has a reputation beyond reputeRick S. has a reputation beyond reputeRick S. has a reputation beyond reputeRick S. has a reputation beyond reputeRick S. has a reputation beyond reputeRick S. has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 31990

Booked! - 11-14-2008, 06:53 AM

I'll be arriving on Sat. 24th staying thru Sat. 31st. Another 8 days of nothing but POOL! Really looking forward to it, as I do every year.

The DCC and the Mosconi Cup are my two favorite tournaments, by far.

Jay....6 MILES away? You know that won't work....just a 1 1/2 hr walk. In the COLD too. Or, tooo many cabs trips back and forth!! Now, if you had a car there.....it wouldn't be bad.

Caught a Southwest sale (Went off last night) from Phx to Louisville (non stop) for 109.00 each way. How you gonna beat it? No bullshit paying for luggage!! Which is great in my case!! (Camera's, computer, printer, stick, suitcase)

Looking forward to seeing you guys!

Old
  (#33)
CocoboloCowboy
Cowboys are my heros.
CocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1538

11-14-2008, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick S.
I'll be arriving on Sat. 24th staying thru Sat. 31st. Another 8 days of nothing but POOL! Really looking forward to it, as I do every year.

The DCC and the Mosconi Cup are my two favorite tournaments, by far.

Jay....6 MILES away? You know that won't work....just a 1 1/2 hr walk. In the COLD too. Or, tooo many cabs trips back and forth!! Now, if you had a car there.....it wouldn't be bad.

Caught a Southwest sale (Went off last night) from Phx to Louisville (non stop) for 109.00 each way. How you gonna beat it? No bullshit paying for luggage!! Which is great in my case!! (Camera's, computer, printer, stick, suitcase)

Looking forward to seeing you guys!
Rick do you play, or just Click, Click with your Camera?

Old
  (#34)
Rick S.
AzB Silver Member
Rick S. has a reputation beyond reputeRick S. has a reputation beyond reputeRick S. has a reputation beyond reputeRick S. has a reputation beyond reputeRick S. has a reputation beyond reputeRick S. has a reputation beyond reputeRick S. has a reputation beyond reputeRick S. has a reputation beyond reputeRick S. has a reputation beyond reputeRick S. has a reputation beyond reputeRick S. has a reputation beyond repute

11-14-2008, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoboloCowboy
Rick do you play, or just Click, Click with your Camera?

I shoot better with my camera....

I 'might' play some if Jay gives me the 7....or Fatboy. Bringing my stick, just in case.

I'm up in the air about playing in the tournament....probably won't.

Since we arrive too late for the banks, and leave early for the 9 Ball...one pocket is the only tourny open, really. And that isn't my game. (not that any are)

Maybe some mini's. Who knows...

I am eager to watch Darren in action...w/plenty of cash!! I know he'll be in action, non stop.

Old
  (#35)
CocoboloCowboy
Cowboys are my heros.
CocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond repute

11-14-2008, 09:04 AM

Quote:
I shoot better with my camera....

I 'might' play some if Jay gives me the 7....or Fatboy. Bringing my stick, just in case.

I'm up in the air about playing in the tournament....probably won't.

Since we arrive too late for the banks, and leave early for the 9 Ball...one pocket is the only tourny open, really. And that isn't my game. (not that any are)

Maybe some mini's. Who knows...

I am eager to watch Darren in action...w/plenty of cash!! I know he'll be in action, non stop.
Have Fun Rick, I wish I could make the drive but 1750 MILES each way is too many days on the road.

Old
  (#36)
Rick S.
AzB Silver Member

11-14-2008, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Have Fun Rick, I wish I could make the drive but 1750 MILES each way is too many days on the road.
It's only 3hrs 15 minutes away...for 109.00

WHY would you consider driving when it's going to cost you 3x that in gas alone..not counting hotels-food. And, you take a chance of driving thru bad weather too.

No way...

Southwest is the ONLY way.

Old
  (#37)
CocoboloCowboy
Cowboys are my heros.

11-14-2008, 12:52 PM

Quote:
It's only 3hrs 15 minutes away...for 109.00

WHY would you consider driving when it's going to cost you 3x that in gas alone..not counting hotels-food. And, you take a chance of driving thru bad weather too.

No way...

Southwest is the ONLY way.

I have not flow in over 14 years, and do not fell Airport Security (the TSA) is worth crap, and also hove friend who have worked for the airline as mechanics, post military service, who say commercial aviation aircraft ITO is unsafe.

Old
  (#38)
Rick S.
AzB Silver Member

11-14-2008, 01:18 PM

Quote:
I have not flow in over 14 years, and do not fell Airport Security (the TSA) is worth crap, and also hove friend who have worked for the airline as mechanics, post military service, who say commercial aviation aircraft ITO is unsafe.
That's nuts...

Flying has shown to be MUCH safer than driving...and if it's not, it's over real quick.

Old
  (#39)
jay helfert
Shoot Pool, not people
jay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond repute

11-14-2008, 02:14 PM

Quote:
That's nuts...

Flying has shown to be MUCH safer than driving...and if it's not, it's over real quick.

Any flight is a good flight that lands on its wheels.

Old
  (#40)
CocoboloCowboy
Cowboys are my heros.

11-16-2008, 11:52 AM

It been a long time since we had a Big Airplane Crash in the U.S., I think it could happen soon.

When I drive I know the guybehind the wheel real well.

Old
  (#41)
CocoboloCowboy
Cowboys are my heros.

11-16-2008, 11:54 AM

Quote:
That's nuts...

Really? I think flying is safe but I feel same when I am doing the driving.

If my Car stop running I don't free fall from 35,000', I just pull over and call AAA.

Old
  (#42)
Rick S.
AzB Silver Member

11-17-2008, 01:36 AM

Quote:
It been a long time since we had a Big Airplane Crash in the U.S., I think it could happen soon.

You mean right after the comet smashes into the earth? Or before?

Quote:
When I drive I know the guybehind the wheel real well.
Yeah, but do you know everybody that's behind you, on the side of you, in front of you, and the guy coming straight at you? They have a little something to do with it also....

You have never had an accident?

Old
  (#43)
camargored
Camargo Red Cues
camargored has a reputation beyond reputecamargored has a reputation beyond reputecamargored has a reputation beyond reputecamargored has a reputation beyond reputecamargored has a reputation beyond reputecamargored has a reputation beyond reputecamargored has a reputation beyond reputecamargored has a reputation beyond reputecamargored has a reputation beyond reputecamargored has a reputation beyond reputecamargored has a reputation beyond repute

11-17-2008, 03:52 AM

Hope to see you there Rick ,wish i was`back in Tucson for the winter .hope all is well see you in Jan . Bill

Old
  (#44)
CocoboloCowboy
Cowboys are my heros.

11-18-2008, 10:33 AM

Quote:
You mean right after the comet smashes into the earth? Or before?
Is that before or after Santa visits this year.

Quote:
Yeah, but do you know everybody that's behind you, on the side of you, in front of you, and the guy coming straight at you? They have a little something to do with it also....
That is why you need to be alert.

You have never had an accident?[/QUOTE]

Chargeable, Preventable, or Not MY FAULT?

Old
  (#45)
Deadon
AzB Silver Member
Deadon has a reputation beyond reputeDeadon has a reputation beyond reputeDeadon has a reputation beyond reputeDeadon has a reputation beyond reputeDeadon has a reputation beyond reputeDeadon has a reputation beyond reputeDeadon has a reputation beyond reputeDeadon has a reputation beyond reputeDeadon has a reputation beyond reputeDeadon has a reputation beyond reputeDeadon has a reputation beyond repute

11-19-2008, 03:57 AM

I'll be there from the 23rd on and wouldn't mind a little action, with the regular Az group that is. Cheap sets of anything on the pool table.

My name is Mike, and I have been there for several years, so you should know me.

Player: Searing
Break: Gold Country
Case: Murnak x3, Whitten x5, Fellini x4, few others
Others;Tascarella, Gus, Gina, Carmeli, Hunter x2, Gilbert, White, Judd, Rauenzahn and others
Playing since 1963.
Hard Times in Sacramento.
15-25 hrs a week

Page 3 of 5 123 45

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: