DCC 2010 AZ/1P members room info
Old
  (#1)
stevelomako
We bust hustlers
stevelomako has a reputation beyond reputestevelomako has a reputation beyond reputestevelomako has a reputation beyond reputestevelomako has a reputation beyond reputestevelomako has a reputation beyond reputestevelomako has a reputation beyond reputestevelomako has a reputation beyond reputestevelomako has a reputation beyond reputestevelomako has a reputation beyond reputestevelomako has a reputation beyond reputestevelomako has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1100

DCC 2010 AZ/1P members room info - 12-10-2009, 12:31 PM

Time to start sending in the checks for the room.

Once again, Greg Sullivan is providing us with a room (same one as last year) with 2 tables that are available 24/7 to everyone that contributes.

The cost will be the same as always......$25.00. Make it out to Steve Lomako.

Send your check/money order for $25.00 to:

Steve Lomako
c/o THE RACK
28410 Joy Road
Livonia, MI 48150

MAKE SURE YOU INCLUDE YOUR REAL NAME...AND... YOUR AZ Billiards or onepocket.org NAME.

I'll shoot you a PM to confirm that I recieved it.

I'll be taking checks till Jan. 15th, get them out by the week-end and you'll be OK

For anyone wanting to use Pay Pal check out the thread "Pay Pal info for AZ/1P @ DCC"

MEMBERS LIST:

Rgunth, "T", Tennessee Joe, daylate$short, poolhustler47, nikki2406, Spiffy_Phil, cornerman, rope_one, Ragbug74, Frankenstroke, dmyroncox, satman, SJM, Jrhendy, chicagomike, ziggystardust, jay helfert, aaron_s, 1pktfool, IronDon55, magnum, 60/90, oddist4949, JoeyA, iba7467, one pocket ghost, Ktown D, boradriver, chelseagrinder, chi2dxa, cuesmith, FastJK, bberncon, trustyrusty, MOJOE, rich93, Duane Toney (whats your AZ name?), JStarkweather, Brendan Crockett, Tiddler, Pool 101, RTaylor692, ChicagoRJ, brock, 3railkick, rod in atl, big bad bern, jackman, The Milk Man, Zims Rack, Danny Dieters, pooliq, BHQ, JDDolan, rich9ball, RealDeal3131, Worminator, stevelomako

Last edited by stevelomako; 01-21-2010 at 09:25 AM.

Old
  (#2)
stevelomako
We bust hustlers
stevelomako has a reputation beyond reputestevelomako has a reputation beyond reputestevelomako has a reputation beyond reputestevelomako has a reputation beyond reputestevelomako has a reputation beyond reputestevelomako has a reputation beyond reputestevelomako has a reputation beyond reputestevelomako has a reputation beyond reputestevelomako has a reputation beyond reputestevelomako has a reputation beyond reputestevelomako has a reputation beyond repute

12-10-2009, 12:33 PM

Just keeping this post open for info on what we'll be doing so the first one doesn't get cluttered up.

*We'll have the ONE POCKET CHALLENGE going on in the room. Jay Helfert will be running it again.

*We'll try and do a ROTATION CHALLENGE. It pretty interesting and the Pinoys might like it. I aint going to say how it works till at DCC.

*We'll try and get Greg to do a tour of the Diamond factory. I believe on the other tours they did, the people that went on them got free tables.

Last edited by stevelomako; 01-14-2010 at 10:27 AM.

AZ-1P room
Old
  (#3)
daylate$short
AzB Silver Member

daylate$short has a reputation beyond reputedaylate$short has a reputation beyond reputedaylate$short has a reputation beyond reputedaylate$short has a reputation beyond reputedaylate$short has a reputation beyond reputedaylate$short has a reputation beyond reputedaylate$short has a reputation beyond reputedaylate$short has a reputation beyond reputedaylate$short has a reputation beyond reputedaylate$short has a reputation beyond reputedaylate$short has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1500

Thumbs up AZ-1P room - 12-10-2009, 11:22 PM

My check will go out tomorrow. Looking forward to being there again this year.

Charlie

I know the voices aren't real....but they have such good ideas!!!

Old
  (#4)
JimS
Grandpa & his grand boys.
JimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4050
Location: Jim Sward 311 E. Main, Suite 317 Galesburg, Il 61401

12-11-2009, 04:36 AM

PayPal?????

"The average man seeks certainty in the eye of the onlooker and calls that self-confidence.
The warrior seeks impeccability in his own eye and calls that humbleness."
Carlos Castenada

"Make no distinction between the difficult and the less difficult shot but apply yourself completely to each opportunity to strike a pool ball". Mark Wilson

"No nonchalantin at the pool table!" Sailor

Live like somebody left the gate open!

Old
  (#5)
Ken_4fun
AzB Silver Member
Ken_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

12-11-2009, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimS View Post
PayPal?????
Me too, I would prefer to use Paypal.

Ken

Current cues - Balabushka, Gus Szamboti, Gus Szamboti Hoppe, Schick, Pfd, BHQ Butterfly and Rick Howard J/B.

Cases - Jack Justis, Fellini, Fellini, Fellini, JB Case.

Watchez is the teacher

" Pool was once my passion, then it was my job, and now it is my sentence."

Mark Wilson's Lindenwood University? Soon to be renamed to the Mosconi Cup Breeding Factory - KoolKat9Lives

Old
  (#6)
Tennesseejoe
AzB Silver Member
Tennesseejoe has a reputation beyond reputeTennesseejoe has a reputation beyond reputeTennesseejoe has a reputation beyond reputeTennesseejoe has a reputation beyond reputeTennesseejoe has a reputation beyond reputeTennesseejoe has a reputation beyond reputeTennesseejoe has a reputation beyond reputeTennesseejoe has a reputation beyond reputeTennesseejoe has a reputation beyond reputeTennesseejoe has a reputation beyond reputeTennesseejoe has a reputation beyond repute

12-11-2009, 02:05 PM

Check in the mail.

"Man can neither love nor hate what he does not know." Cicero

Old
  (#7)
poolandpokerman
AzB Silver Member
poolandpokerman has a reputation beyond reputepoolandpokerman has a reputation beyond reputepoolandpokerman has a reputation beyond reputepoolandpokerman has a reputation beyond reputepoolandpokerman has a reputation beyond reputepoolandpokerman has a reputation beyond reputepoolandpokerman has a reputation beyond reputepoolandpokerman has a reputation beyond reputepoolandpokerman has a reputation beyond reputepoolandpokerman has a reputation beyond reputepoolandpokerman has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

12-11-2009, 02:30 PM

Steve, we need to let everyone know that if they pay for the AZ room they still have to buy a ticket to the tourny to get in and have access to the AZ room. Is this correct. Tom

Playing Cues: Wes Hunter
Backup cues: Nitti
Break/Jump: Jerry Powers 16th Anniversary Jerico Stinger
Cases: Too many

Old
  (#8)
stevelomako
We bust hustlers

12-11-2009, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolandpokerman View Post
Steve, we need to let everyone know that if they pay for the AZ room they still have to buy a ticket to the tourny to get in and have access to the AZ room. Is this correct. Tom
Tom, thats right.

During the tournament they check for passes at the top of the escalator till its over for the evening.

Old
  (#9)
Nikki_2406
AzB Bronze Member
Nikki_2406 has a reputation beyond reputeNikki_2406 has a reputation beyond reputeNikki_2406 has a reputation beyond reputeNikki_2406 has a reputation beyond reputeNikki_2406 has a reputation beyond reputeNikki_2406 has a reputation beyond reputeNikki_2406 has a reputation beyond reputeNikki_2406 has a reputation beyond reputeNikki_2406 has a reputation beyond reputeNikki_2406 has a reputation beyond reputeNikki_2406 has a reputation beyond repute

12-15-2009, 07:25 PM

I am new to this. My husband and I were a member of the AZ billards room last year and it was a blast. I wanted to get my husband this for his christmas present. Do I just write his name and AZ billards name on the check and mail it to Steve? thanks - nikki

Old
  (#10)
poolhustler47
AzB Silver Member
poolhustler47 has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler47 has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler47 has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler47 has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler47 has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler47 has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler47 has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler47 has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler47 has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler47 has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler47 has a reputation beyond repute

12-17-2009, 09:56 PM

Check in the mail and can't wait....

im going
Old
  (#11)
spiffy-phil
AzB Bronze Member
spiffy-phil is on a distinguished road

im going - 12-21-2009, 08:08 PM

steve im a new az member im going to dcc for the first time. i put the check in the mail today.looking forward to it.
darrell p.

Old
  (#12)
billiardchick7
AzB Silver Member
billiardchick7 has a reputation beyond reputebilliardchick7 has a reputation beyond reputebilliardchick7 has a reputation beyond reputebilliardchick7 has a reputation beyond reputebilliardchick7 has a reputation beyond reputebilliardchick7 has a reputation beyond reputebilliardchick7 has a reputation beyond reputebilliardchick7 has a reputation beyond reputebilliardchick7 has a reputation beyond reputebilliardchick7 has a reputation beyond reputebilliardchick7 has a reputation beyond repute

12-25-2009, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevelomako View Post
Time to start sending in the checks for the room.

Once again, Greg Sullivan is providing us with a room (same one as last year) with 2 tables that are available 24/7 to everyone that contributes.

The cost will be the same as always......$25.00. Make it out to Steve Lomako.

Send your check/money order for $25.00 to:

Steve Lomako
c/o THE RACK
28410 Joy Road
Livonia, MI 48150

MAKE SURE YOU INCLUDE YOUR REAL NAME...AND... YOUR AZ Billiards or onepocket.org NAME.

I'll shoot you a PM to confirm that I recieved it.
I am interested in coming to DCC, but I've never been and can probably only come out for a few days. What are the best dates to go? I'm game for the members only room!

"Where is the kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering kaboom!"

Old
  (#13)
chicagomike
Play with an Ed Young cue
chicagomike has a reputation beyond reputechicagomike has a reputation beyond reputechicagomike has a reputation beyond reputechicagomike has a reputation beyond reputechicagomike has a reputation beyond reputechicagomike has a reputation beyond reputechicagomike has a reputation beyond reputechicagomike has a reputation beyond reputechicagomike has a reputation beyond reputechicagomike has a reputation beyond reputechicagomike has a reputation beyond repute

12-25-2009, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by billiardchick7 View Post
I am interested in coming to DCC, but I've never been and can probably only come out for a few days. What are the best dates to go? I'm game for the members only room!
Probably depends on what is your favorite game to play/watch...1st is banks followed by 1pocket and the week finishes up with 9-ball. There will be plenty to do all week long and lots of action every night...at least that is what I've seen in past years.

Live long and play strong,
-Chicagomike

Old
  (#14)
poolhustler47
AzB Silver Member
poolhustler47 has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler47 has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler47 has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler47 has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler47 has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler47 has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler47 has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler47 has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler47 has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler47 has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler47 has a reputation beyond repute

Question 12-30-2009, 07:11 AM

I may have overlooked it, but is their a current list posted somewhere of members who have already paid for the room? I just wanted to make sure that my check was recieved, and would like to see if I recognize anyone else going to the DCC this time. Thanks!

Old
  (#15)
rope_one
AzB Silver Member
rope_one has a reputation beyond reputerope_one has a reputation beyond reputerope_one has a reputation beyond reputerope_one has a reputation beyond reputerope_one has a reputation beyond reputerope_one has a reputation beyond reputerope_one has a reputation beyond reputerope_one has a reputation beyond reputerope_one has a reputation beyond reputerope_one has a reputation beyond reputerope_one has a reputation beyond repute

12-30-2009, 08:55 AM

I'm in. Can't wait.

Page 1 of 5 1 23 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: