Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Tournament Talk > Derby City Classic/Southern Classic
Reload this Page 2011 DCC - Who's in from AZB this year?
Page 3 of 4 123 4

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#31)
BHQ
we'll miss you
BHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

12-02-2010, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steppo View Post
Why the hell am I the only one smiling.
see ya at the breakfast bar !!!
damn that was good, wasnt it?

See you there.
Old
  (#32)
Steppo
That's my Bourbon
Steppo has a reputation beyond reputeSteppo has a reputation beyond reputeSteppo has a reputation beyond reputeSteppo has a reputation beyond reputeSteppo has a reputation beyond reputeSteppo has a reputation beyond reputeSteppo has a reputation beyond reputeSteppo has a reputation beyond reputeSteppo has a reputation beyond reputeSteppo has a reputation beyond reputeSteppo has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700
  Send a message via AIM to Steppo  
See you there. - 12-03-2010, 07:21 AM

Brent,
I had a blast last year. We'll be there on Friday.

Old
  (#33)
BHQ
we'll miss you
BHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond repute

12-03-2010, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steppo View Post
Brent,
I had a blast last year. We'll be there on Friday.
1st friday or 2nd friday?

Old
  (#34)
StraightPoolIU
Brent
StraightPoolIU has a reputation beyond reputeStraightPoolIU has a reputation beyond reputeStraightPoolIU has a reputation beyond reputeStraightPoolIU has a reputation beyond reputeStraightPoolIU has a reputation beyond reputeStraightPoolIU has a reputation beyond reputeStraightPoolIU has a reputation beyond reputeStraightPoolIU has a reputation beyond reputeStraightPoolIU has a reputation beyond reputeStraightPoolIU has a reputation beyond reputeStraightPoolIU has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 800

12-03-2010, 08:07 AM

I'm far from a regular poster here anymore, but I will be at the DCC this year during the first and 2nd weekends. Really looking forward to it as I do every year.

"No bar, no bowling alley, no pinball machines. Just pool. Nothin else."

Playing Cue: 2003 Pechauer P15
Break Cue: Joss Thor Hammer (purpleheart with ironwood rings)
Jump Cue: OB Lift
Current Tip: G2
Shaft: OB Pro Plus

Old
  (#35)
Steppo
That's my Bourbon
Steppo has a reputation beyond reputeSteppo has a reputation beyond reputeSteppo has a reputation beyond reputeSteppo has a reputation beyond reputeSteppo has a reputation beyond reputeSteppo has a reputation beyond reputeSteppo has a reputation beyond reputeSteppo has a reputation beyond reputeSteppo has a reputation beyond reputeSteppo has a reputation beyond reputeSteppo has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700
  Send a message via AIM to Steppo  
12-03-2010, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHQ View Post
1st friday or 2nd friday?
Sorry Brent on the second Friday

Old
  (#36)
Ktown D
Neverwuzzz
Ktown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 75
  Send a message via MSN to Ktown D  
12-03-2010, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by "T" View Post
Ya think that goatee no talent from last year will still be near the action room?

Why you talking about me like that????

Old
  (#37)
"T"
Son of Da Poet
"T" has a reputation beyond repute"T" has a reputation beyond repute"T" has a reputation beyond repute"T" has a reputation beyond repute"T" has a reputation beyond repute"T" has a reputation beyond repute"T" has a reputation beyond repute"T" has a reputation beyond repute"T" has a reputation beyond repute"T" has a reputation beyond repute"T" has a reputation beyond repute

12-07-2010, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ktown D View Post
Why you talking about me like that????
Nah, I value my life big guy!

Aye Chihuahua!

Old
  (#38)
daylate$short
AzB Silver Member

daylate$short has a reputation beyond reputedaylate$short has a reputation beyond reputedaylate$short has a reputation beyond reputedaylate$short has a reputation beyond reputedaylate$short has a reputation beyond reputedaylate$short has a reputation beyond reputedaylate$short has a reputation beyond reputedaylate$short has a reputation beyond reputedaylate$short has a reputation beyond reputedaylate$short has a reputation beyond reputedaylate$short has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1500

Arrow 12-07-2010, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHQ View Post
will it cost $25 again to watch two guys that werent supposed to be there in the first place, gamble and hog the table for two hours?
the room moderator , whoever it was supposed to be, wasnt around
the guys in question, a 12 year old & an old man didnt particularly like the way i mentioned the purpose of the az room
so i felt it best for me to leave rather than get redneck ugly

brenster> keeping his $25 this year for other amusement at the derby
Brent: I know what you mean. I had much the same experience once last year, it was in the morning, and I think the players had been there for quite a while (overnight). It was Saturday morning, I think. Anyway, I have been a supporter of the Room for the last 4 years, and this is the first year I actually played more than a few games in the Room. But I made up for it this year. One time I was paired up with a young lady in a Scotch Doubles 8-ball game against a couple other guys, when the BLACK WIDOW walked in and wanted to practice before a money match in the TAR room. At the time, I was telling my partner what I thought she should do, and the pattern I felt would give us the best chance to get out, when Jeanette asked WHY I had chosen that path. I explained my thoughts, and she said OK, but that's not the best way. Well, I've been reliving that game for a year (we did manage to win, but my pattern was not "the best", in fact it was ill conceived), when we won, Jeanette played my partner, and then warmed up for her match. I had a great time, and met some great people, including YOU! I hope to go again in 2011, but it's still up in the air. I WILL send my money even if I don't go! The AZ/OP Room is just too good to pass up if you're there already!
Hope to see you again, in or out of the Room!

Charlie

P. S. I LOVE Butterflies!

I know the voices aren't real....but they have such good ideas!!!

Old
  (#39)
BHQ
we'll miss you

12-08-2010, 03:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daylate$short View Post
Brent: I know what you mean. I had much the same experience once last year, it was in the morning, and I think the players had been there for quite a while (overnight). It was Saturday morning, I think. Anyway, I have been a supporter of the Room for the last 4 years, and this is the first year I actually played more than a few games in the Room. But I made up for it this year. One time I was paired up with a young lady in a Scotch Doubles 8-ball game against a couple other guys, when the BLACK WIDOW walked in and wanted to practice before a money match in the TAR room. At the time, I was telling my partner what I thought she should do, and the pattern I felt would give us the best chance to get out, when Jeanette asked WHY I had chosen that path. I explained my thoughts, and she said OK, but that's not the best way. Well, I've been reliving that game for a year (we did manage to win, but my pattern was not "the best", in fact it was ill conceived), when we won, Jeanette played my partner, and then warmed up for her match. I had a great time, and met some great people, including YOU! I hope to go again in 2011, but it's still up in the air. I WILL send my money even if I don't go! The AZ/OP Room is just too good to pass up if you're there already!
Hope to see you again, in or out of the Room!

Charlie

P. S. I LOVE Butterflies!
hi charlie
yes, i remember you
hope to see you again

Old
  (#40)
"Popeye"
living vicariously
"Popeye" has a reputation beyond repute"Popeye" has a reputation beyond repute"Popeye" has a reputation beyond repute"Popeye" has a reputation beyond repute"Popeye" has a reputation beyond repute"Popeye" has a reputation beyond repute"Popeye" has a reputation beyond repute"Popeye" has a reputation beyond repute"Popeye" has a reputation beyond repute"Popeye" has a reputation beyond repute"Popeye" has a reputation beyond repute

12-08-2010, 06:04 AM

I just booked my hotel; Jan 21-24. Playing in the banks. One day, I hope to stay for the whole event. Last year was a blast!
Cheers, Mark

Old
  (#41)
MOJOE
Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
MOJOE has a reputation beyond reputeMOJOE has a reputation beyond reputeMOJOE has a reputation beyond reputeMOJOE has a reputation beyond reputeMOJOE has a reputation beyond reputeMOJOE has a reputation beyond reputeMOJOE has a reputation beyond reputeMOJOE has a reputation beyond reputeMOJOE has a reputation beyond reputeMOJOE has a reputation beyond reputeMOJOE has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 325
  Send a message via AIM to MOJOE Send a message via Yahoo to MOJOE  
12-08-2010, 08:03 AM

I'll be there for the first four days... Looking forward to it as always!

Old
  (#42)
cuesmith
BEEN THERE, DONE THAT!
cuesmith has a reputation beyond reputecuesmith has a reputation beyond reputecuesmith has a reputation beyond reputecuesmith has a reputation beyond reputecuesmith has a reputation beyond reputecuesmith has a reputation beyond reputecuesmith has a reputation beyond reputecuesmith has a reputation beyond reputecuesmith has a reputation beyond reputecuesmith has a reputation beyond reputecuesmith has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via Yahoo to cuesmith  
12-08-2010, 09:08 PM

I haven't missed one yet, don't plan to start! If I'm alive and not in jail, I'll be there! lol

just more hot air!

Sherm

Sherm Custom Billiard Cues
cuesmith@ymail.com
Sort of retired!

Old
  (#43)
sjm
Sweating the 2017 Mosconi
sjm has a reputation beyond reputesjm has a reputation beyond reputesjm has a reputation beyond reputesjm has a reputation beyond reputesjm has a reputation beyond reputesjm has a reputation beyond reputesjm has a reputation beyond reputesjm has a reputation beyond reputesjm has a reputation beyond reputesjm has a reputation beyond reputesjm has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 525

12-10-2010, 12:54 AM

I'll be there for the whole nine days. Can't wait!

Old
  (#44)
"CaliRed".
High Def Videos!!!
"CaliRed". has a reputation beyond repute"CaliRed". has a reputation beyond repute"CaliRed". has a reputation beyond repute"CaliRed". has a reputation beyond repute"CaliRed". has a reputation beyond repute"CaliRed". has a reputation beyond repute"CaliRed". has a reputation beyond repute"CaliRed". has a reputation beyond repute"CaliRed". has a reputation beyond repute"CaliRed". has a reputation beyond repute"CaliRed". has a reputation beyond repute

12-10-2010, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjm View Post
I'll be there for the whole nine days. Can't wait!
Great.. I look forward to meeting you, that is unless you think I'm a schmuck from any of my posts

I can't wait either !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name:  countdown.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  7.7 KB

Old
  (#45)
Roy Steffensen
not banned
Roy Steffensen has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Steffensen has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Steffensen has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Steffensen has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Steffensen has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Steffensen has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Steffensen has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Steffensen has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Steffensen has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Steffensen has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Steffensen has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

12-10-2010, 03:18 PM

I am not going this year...

Sorry poolandpokerman, but you will have to wait another year for your rematch

I hope you all will have a terrible time since I'm not there!

"The bangers consider me a pro - the pros consider me a banger"

LOVE TO GAMBLE - CAN'T PLAY

Page 3 of 4 123 4

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: