Old
  (#61)
jsp
AzB Silver Member
jsp has a reputation beyond reputejsp has a reputation beyond reputejsp has a reputation beyond reputejsp has a reputation beyond reputejsp has a reputation beyond reputejsp has a reputation beyond reputejsp has a reputation beyond reputejsp has a reputation beyond reputejsp has a reputation beyond reputejsp has a reputation beyond reputejsp has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2600

01-14-2006, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornerman
AAAAHHHHHH.. UNfrickenbelievable Efren shot again!!!!!!!
Maybe I spoke too soon. Was it an easy shot that Luat missed?

Old
  (#62)
Donovan
A little security, goes..
Donovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 550
 Send a message via ICQ to Donovan Send a message via AIM to Donovan Send a message via MSN to Donovan Send a message via Yahoo to Donovan  
01-14-2006, 07:20 PM

Efren Reyes 4 - 7 Rodolfo Luat

Luat makes 1 ball on the break. He plays a real good safe.
Reyes tries kicking...good hit.
Luat is looking at a 1-6-9 combo backwards in the side. Good hit but no basket.
Efren is hooked. He kicks and leaves a great angle on the 1.
Luat runs out.

Luat WINS!

Peace,
Donovan

MadEye1@gmail.com
Playing Cue: South West / Tip: Talisman Pro Soft / Break Cue: $15 Canadian
Jump Cue: Bunjee / Case: Talisman (Original-Black) / All my stuff came from GoBilliards.com

-Straight Pool and One-Pocket Rule!

Old
  (#63)
Donovan
Donovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Donovan Send a message via AIM to Donovan Send a message via MSN to Donovan Send a message via Yahoo to Donovan  
01-14-2006, 07:21 PM

Jason Miller wins the all-around and $25,000.

Peace,
Donovan

MadEye1@gmail.com
Jump Cue: Bunjee / Case: Talisman (Original-Black) / All my stuff came from GoBilliards.com

Old
  (#64)
jsp
AzB Silver Member
jsp has a reputation beyond reputejsp has a reputation beyond reputejsp has a reputation beyond reputejsp has a reputation beyond reputejsp has a reputation beyond reputejsp has a reputation beyond reputejsp has a reputation beyond reputejsp has a reputation beyond reputejsp has a reputation beyond reputejsp has a reputation beyond reputejsp has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2600

01-14-2006, 07:22 PM

Thanks for the updates Donovan, and congrats to Miller.

I understand that Luat and Efren are friends, but I doubt that Efren will be sharing a few drinks with Luat tonight.

Old
  (#65)
Donovan

01-14-2006, 07:23 PM

Your welcome everyone. Come on Souquet!

They said the final may be 10pm EST...we'll see.

I'll try and do this here for that match too!

Peace,
Donovan

MadEye1@gmail.com

Old
  (#66)
sliprock
AzB Silver Member
sliprock has a reputation beyond reputesliprock has a reputation beyond reputesliprock has a reputation beyond reputesliprock has a reputation beyond reputesliprock has a reputation beyond reputesliprock has a reputation beyond reputesliprock has a reputation beyond reputesliprock has a reputation beyond reputesliprock has a reputation beyond reputesliprock has a reputation beyond reputesliprock has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

01-14-2006, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornerman
I know this is not what people want to hear, but I'm surprised Luat doesn't tank this match. They can make more money if REyes wins.

Fred

I started to make the same post. Had these 2 met in the finals, I would not have taken 50-1 on the money and bet against Reyes. I saw the philipino group rape a bookie quite a few years ago in a match in Lexington,Ky. I'm glad to see that it didn't happen..

Old
  (#67)
Donovan

01-14-2006, 07:53 PM

DCC 9-Ball Final

Luat v Souquet in the Final LIVE @ 10:00 PM ET!

Rodolfo Luat 0 - 0 Ralf Souquet

Peace,
Donovan

MadEye1@gmail.com

Old
  (#68)
Donovan

01-14-2006, 08:02 PM

here we gooooooo!

Peace,
Donovan

MadEye1@gmail.com

Old
  (#69)
Donovan

01-14-2006, 08:06 PM

DCC 9-Ball Final

Rodolfo Luat 0 - 0 Ralf Souquet

with Luat breaking.

Luat wins the lag

Peace,
Donovan

MadEye1@gmail.com

Old
  (#70)
Donovan

01-14-2006, 08:14 PM

DCC 9-Ball Final

Rodolfo Luat 0 - 1 Ralf Souquet

with Souquet breaking.

Luat makes 1 ball on the break and plays a safe.
Souguet can make the cut, but it is tough across the table long ways. He plays safe.
Luat has a shot on the 1 and starts his run. He makes the 2 and caroms the 6 in front of his next ball. He now plays safe.
Souquet has table length shot and tried to play safe, but left a shot.
Luat makes the 4 ball and has a sharp cut on the wrong side for a right hander for the 5. so he plays safe, and left a shot on the 5.
Souguet has a long off angle shot on the 5 and....makes it! Then runs out.

Peace,
Donovan

MadEye1@gmail.com

Old
  (#71)
Donovan

01-14-2006, 08:15 PM

PHEW...I hope they don't safe my typing hands to death...lol.

Peace,
Donovan

MadEye1@gmail.com

Old
  (#72)
Donovan

01-14-2006, 08:21 PM

DCC 9-Ball Final

Rodolfo Luat 0 - 2 Ralf Souquet

with Souquet breaking.

Souquet makes the 2 ball on the break. He looked like he tried to play a safe but left a shot on the 1.
Luat makes the 1 and plays safe.
Souquet played safe on the three.
Luat spins between a tight spot to hit the 3 and makes a billiard to sink a ball. He then plays safe on the 3 again.
Ralf kicks the 3 into the 9 into the side pocket! WOW!

Peace,
Donovan

MadEye1@gmail.com

Old
  (#73)
Donovan

01-14-2006, 08:25 PM

DCC 9-Ball Final

Rodolfo Luat 0 - 3 Ralf Souquet

with Ralf breaking.

Ralf makes the 1 and the 8 on the break. He did have to play a billiard on the 4 ball for a leave on the 5, and then ran out.

Peace,
Donovan

MadEye1@gmail.com

Old
  (#74)
Cornerman
Cue Author...Sometimes
Cornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

01-14-2006, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donovan
DCC 9-Ball Final

Rodolfo Luat 1 - 2 Ralf Souquet

with Ralf breaking.

Ralf makes the 1 and the 8 on the break. He did have to play a billiard on the 4 ball for a leave on the 5, and then ran out.
When did Luat win a game?

--------

Name: Freddie Agnir
Shooting Cue: 2017 Tascarella (w/blokid extension) or Schuler SC-250
Breaking Cue: BK Rush

Playing time: just a hair above zero
--------

"I don't care if you win, just cover the spread!"

- Annie Potts (Memaw from Young Sheldon)

Old
  (#75)
Donovan

01-14-2006, 08:29 PM

They have the score at Ralf winning 3-1...not sure what is happening there.

DCC 9-Ball Final

Rodolfo Luat 0 - 4 Ralf Souquet

with Souquet breaking.

Souquet makes 3 on the break and runs out.

Peace,
Donovan

MadEye1@gmail.com

Page 5 of 7 « First 345 67

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: