Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Tournament Talk > Derby City Classic/Southern Classic
Reload this Page 2012 AZ/OP members room interest thread
Page 2 of 8 12 34 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Old
  (#16)
gunzby
My light saber is LD
gunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 17375

01-03-2012, 12:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTaylor692 View Post
The AZ/One Pocket room usually has 2 tables that are free to play for paid supporters. The time of day determines how busy the tables are. I usually spend my days and evenings playing in and/or watching the tournament. The tables are usually not too busy late night/early mornings. Great time to practice. From my experience, there are a lot of people that support and don't use the tables at all. Well worth the money in my eyes. Wish I was going this year, I would be in definitely.
Thanks for the info. I was in regardless, but the perks make this a deal.

Yes my custom cue also doubles as a light saber. You might say that it shoots lights out. You are now activated Agent 92395. Obtain the funds from Goldman Sachs and deposit into my Swiss account. This message will make you shit your pants in 5 seconds. Sev found it first.

I am in Steve
Old
  (#17)
satman
AzB Silver Member
satman has a reputation beyond reputesatman has a reputation beyond reputesatman has a reputation beyond reputesatman has a reputation beyond reputesatman has a reputation beyond reputesatman has a reputation beyond reputesatman has a reputation beyond reputesatman has a reputation beyond reputesatman has a reputation beyond reputesatman has a reputation beyond reputesatman has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

I am in Steve - 01-03-2012, 05:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunzby View Post
Thanks for the info. I was in regardless, but the perks make this a deal.
It don't look like we are getting much response. Maybe a link posted in the main forum. The biggest problem, the last couple of years, is non-members and non payers coming in the room. Maybe a bigger sign saying Private room. If it happens, I will send my dough in. By the way, thanks for all you have done for the room, and for pool Steve.

Last edited by satman; 01-03-2012 at 05:56 AM.

Old
  (#18)
tradewizrd
AzB Bronze Member
tradewizrd is on a distinguished road

01-03-2012, 07:51 AM

I've been reading the forum threads for a few years, and am going to the DCC for the first time this year, (24th - 29th). I'd be happy to pitch in $50.
Branch in SoCal

Yes!
Old
  (#19)
daylate$short
AzB Silver Member

daylate$short has a reputation beyond reputedaylate$short has a reputation beyond reputedaylate$short has a reputation beyond reputedaylate$short has a reputation beyond reputedaylate$short has a reputation beyond reputedaylate$short has a reputation beyond reputedaylate$short has a reputation beyond reputedaylate$short has a reputation beyond reputedaylate$short has a reputation beyond reputedaylate$short has a reputation beyond reputedaylate$short has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1500

Yes! - 01-03-2012, 08:59 AM

Sorry I didn't even check AZ over the weekend, so I'm late adding my confirmation.

I'll be there, and will be happy to donate.

Charlie

I know the voices aren't real....but they have such good ideas!!!

I'm all in
Old
  (#20)
Chi2dxa
Lost over C&D Triangle
Chi2dxa has a reputation beyond reputeChi2dxa has a reputation beyond reputeChi2dxa has a reputation beyond reputeChi2dxa has a reputation beyond reputeChi2dxa has a reputation beyond reputeChi2dxa has a reputation beyond reputeChi2dxa has a reputation beyond reputeChi2dxa has a reputation beyond reputeChi2dxa has a reputation beyond reputeChi2dxa has a reputation beyond reputeChi2dxa has a reputation beyond repute

I'm all in - 01-04-2012, 07:28 AM

Thanks Steve, and I am all in. This post was hard to find and should be put in the Main Forum Where most people hang out. I appreciate the hard work you put into this. I love supporting the AZroom and paid last year and did not even come, it is just good to see the users enjoy themselves. Folks are always sticking their heads in the room wondering whats going on and agree that it should be promoted more. Intruders IMO are future members and should be looked at as growth. I know the coin tables make a ton of money but when you look at it there maybe a way for Diamond to have a flat fee for tables in a seprate room for those interested in joining AZbilliards (you know like a late fee) that would benifit both AZ and them.

America is not perfect but I will hold her hand until she gets better..

Old
  (#21)
Ktown D
Neverwuzzz
Ktown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 75
  Send a message via MSN to Ktown D  
01-04-2012, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daylate$short View Post
Sorry I didn't even check AZ over the weekend, so I'm late adding my confirmation.

I'll be there, and will be happy to donate.

Charlie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi2dxa View Post
Thanks Steve, and I am all in. This post was hard to find and should be put in the Main Forum Where most people hang out. I appreciate the hard work you put into this. I love supporting the AZroom and paid last year and did not even come, it is just good to see the users enjoy themselves. Folks are always sticking their heads in the room wondering whats going on and agree that it should be promoted more. Intruders IMO are future members and should be looked at as growth. I know the coin tables make a ton of money but when you look at it there maybe a way for Diamond to have a flat fee for tables in a seprate room for those interested in joining AZbilliards (you know like a late fee) that would benifit both AZ and them.
I just posted a link in the main forum, hopefully it will make it easier to find and generate more interest.

"It's either bet big or go to the house, Jack" ~ Uncle Si

What I Shoots With...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCIN View Post
Its gambling Johnny and when you gamble there's always the chance of having to sit on a strange mans lap.

Old
  (#22)
Cornerman
Cue Author...Sometimes
Cornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

01-04-2012, 10:08 AM

I'm in, even if I don't make it!!!

Freddie

--------

Name: Freddie Agnir
Shooting Cue: 2017 Tascarella (w/blokid extension) or Schuler SC-250
Breaking Cue: BK Rush

Playing time: just a hair above zero
--------

"I don't care if you win, just cover the spread!"

- Annie Potts (Memaw from Young Sheldon)

Old
  (#23)
sunnyday
Ima Gangsta Bunny!
sunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 8900

01-04-2012, 11:07 AM

Me in 2

S.G.

Join CSI Fan Site or follow on CSI Twitter

Old
  (#24)
miramachine
AzB Silver Member
miramachine has a reputation beyond reputemiramachine has a reputation beyond reputemiramachine has a reputation beyond reputemiramachine has a reputation beyond reputemiramachine has a reputation beyond reputemiramachine has a reputation beyond reputemiramachine has a reputation beyond reputemiramachine has a reputation beyond reputemiramachine has a reputation beyond reputemiramachine has a reputation beyond reputemiramachine has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

01-04-2012, 12:38 PM

I'm in fo shizzle!

Old
  (#25)
AzHousePro
Administrator

AzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2428

01-05-2012, 05:52 PM

Jerry spoke to Chad and Greg this week and the room is definitely happening.

Jerry and I are both going to be at Derby this year so it would probably be best if we handled the room this time.

Unless someone has a better idea, we will just make a list of forum members who have sent in cash for the room and someone will have to be on the list in order to play.

I do want pro players to have access to the room (within reason). It will NOT turn into a pro practice room. I just don't think the pros should have to pay to use the room.

It will contain two 9 footers for everyone's use.

Any other ideas? Should be try to put together a tourney of some kind? Any interested in taping any action that breaks out? (I hear they gamble a little at Derby)

Mike

Name: Mike
Cue: Layani w/ Predator Shaft
Break Cue: X-Breaker
Hours of pool: Not enough
Cue Collection: Bludworth

Old
  (#26)
"T"
Son of Da Poet
"T" has a reputation beyond repute"T" has a reputation beyond repute"T" has a reputation beyond repute"T" has a reputation beyond repute"T" has a reputation beyond repute"T" has a reputation beyond repute"T" has a reputation beyond repute"T" has a reputation beyond repute"T" has a reputation beyond repute"T" has a reputation beyond repute"T" has a reputation beyond repute

01-05-2012, 08:36 PM

Good news! I'll throw an extra $50 on top of the room charge.

Aye Chihuahua!

Old
  (#27)
gunzby
My light saber is LD
gunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 17375

01-05-2012, 11:57 PM

Do we send it through paypal, this site our when we get there?

Yes my custom cue also doubles as a light saber. You might say that it shoots lights out. You are now activated Agent 92395. Obtain the funds from Goldman Sachs and deposit into my Swiss account. This message will make you shit your pants in 5 seconds. Sev found it first.

Old
  (#28)
Michael-Hoang
Omega Billiards
Michael-Hoang has a reputation beyond reputeMichael-Hoang has a reputation beyond reputeMichael-Hoang has a reputation beyond reputeMichael-Hoang has a reputation beyond reputeMichael-Hoang has a reputation beyond reputeMichael-Hoang has a reputation beyond reputeMichael-Hoang has a reputation beyond reputeMichael-Hoang has a reputation beyond reputeMichael-Hoang has a reputation beyond reputeMichael-Hoang has a reputation beyond reputeMichael-Hoang has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1800

01-06-2012, 04:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzHousePro View Post
Jerry spoke to Chad and Greg this week and the room is definitely happening.

Jerry and I are both going to be at Derby this year so it would probably be best if we handled the room this time.

Unless someone has a better idea, we will just make a list of forum members who have sent in cash for the room and someone will have to be on the list in order to play.

I do want pro players to have access to the room (within reason). It will NOT turn into a pro practice room. I just don't think the pros should have to pay to use the room.

It will contain two 9 footers for everyone's use.

Any other ideas? Should be try to put together a tourney of some kind? Any interested in taping any action that breaks out? (I hear they gamble a little at Derby)

Mike
Glad you guys can make it.

one, two, or 3 late night tourny would be great. I would suggest a blind-draw, 8-ball scotch double. That's always fun. Or a 3-ball tournament.

You can do Challenge A Pro with Alex, Shane, Efren, Jeanette, etc...

Michael Manh Hoang
Omega Billiards
www.OmegaBilliards.com
1-817-280-9902

Old
  (#29)
iba7467
AzB Silver Member
iba7467 has a reputation beyond reputeiba7467 has a reputation beyond reputeiba7467 has a reputation beyond reputeiba7467 has a reputation beyond reputeiba7467 has a reputation beyond reputeiba7467 has a reputation beyond reputeiba7467 has a reputation beyond reputeiba7467 has a reputation beyond reputeiba7467 has a reputation beyond reputeiba7467 has a reputation beyond reputeiba7467 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

01-06-2012, 06:52 AM

Where do we send the money?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleary View Post
[About Christopher Thomas] I'd be very surprised if his phone even has service. He's as close to homeless as you can be without actually being totally homeless. The fact that he even has a paypal account is mind blowing.

Old
  (#30)
poolandpokerman
AzB Silver Member
poolandpokerman has a reputation beyond reputepoolandpokerman has a reputation beyond reputepoolandpokerman has a reputation beyond reputepoolandpokerman has a reputation beyond reputepoolandpokerman has a reputation beyond reputepoolandpokerman has a reputation beyond reputepoolandpokerman has a reputation beyond reputepoolandpokerman has a reputation beyond reputepoolandpokerman has a reputation beyond reputepoolandpokerman has a reputation beyond reputepoolandpokerman has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

01-06-2012, 09:35 AM

Will the one pocket challenge be going on again this year?

Playing Cues: Wes Hunter
Backup cues: Nitti
Break/Jump: Jerry Powers 16th Anniversary Jerico Stinger
Cases: Too many

Page 2 of 8 12 34 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: