Old
  (#31)
Fatboy
AzB Silver Member
Fatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2400

02-25-2012, 12:37 PM

if everything works out right Fatboy just might be able to do a l' something there. Mr Greg was kind enuff to call me about this last week. I'll know soon and yay or nay it real soon. I'm hopeing its a yay!!!

Old
  (#32)
JAM
On the Hill
JAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 325

02-25-2012, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay helfert View Post
What have you been smokin'? You sound like Road Woman herself!
I'm a professional road woman. What can I say?!

Unfortunately for Keith, I need to drive. I cannot take a plane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay helfert
Action Table? Try 30 or 40! Tell Keith to unlimber that stroke of his. People will be watching his every move, the legendary Keither With The Ether!
I was kind of thinking like a Challenge Table, like the one they have a Super Billiards Expo, where there's a list of challengers. We call it the "Action Table." The rail can make bets on the breaker or the racker. I can't imagine 30 or 40 tables like that, but nothing surprises me when it comes to the South. I love the South.

BTW, I checked out the hotel rates online, and they're EXCELLENT. What's the difference between the Veranda Hotel and the Terrace Hotel, I wonder? Horseshoe Tunica

Last edited by JAM; 02-25-2012 at 01:07 PM.

Old
  (#33)
JAM
On the Hill
JAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond repute

02-25-2012, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGHustles View Post
how about you and Keith come to SBE!!!
Working on that right now. Keith may go without me. I have work, but there's a New Orleans friend coming up, and they may go together. It's only about a 2-1/2-hour drive from where we live. It's a beautiful area and nice time of year!

Old
  (#34)
JAM
On the Hill

02-25-2012, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG-in-KY View Post
Used to make the 7 hour trip frequently with my not so silent partner....he was a high rolling "Chicken Fighter" who loved the dice. With the exception of one time, we were up 5 figures within 3 or 4 hours. To sum it up....the trip home was a whole lot longer!
I hate those long trips home. Been there and done that!

Old
  (#35)
JAM
On the Hill

02-25-2012, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justadub View Post
It sure is fun seeing you enthused about something related to pool, JAM.

I've never had an urge to go to Mississippi for anything, but reading this makes me wish I had the time and do-ray-me. Have a great time, make some reports here, and don't forget that camera.
You can come join the fun, too, you know. Try to make it happen. You're one of my favorite AzB-ers.

BTW, HP laptops have Beats audio. My brother just bought one, and I'm looking to get me a desktop with the Beats. I'm shopping online for one now, hoping to get a good deal!

Come to Tunica!

Old
  (#36)
Rick S.
AzB Silver Member
Rick S. has a reputation beyond reputeRick S. has a reputation beyond reputeRick S. has a reputation beyond reputeRick S. has a reputation beyond reputeRick S. has a reputation beyond reputeRick S. has a reputation beyond reputeRick S. has a reputation beyond reputeRick S. has a reputation beyond reputeRick S. has a reputation beyond reputeRick S. has a reputation beyond reputeRick S. has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 31990

02-25-2012, 02:49 PM

Good deal, I'm happy to hear it!

Means I get another chance at some more photos......6 years is way too long!

Old
  (#37)
sunnyday
Ima Gangsta Bunny!
sunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 8900

02-25-2012, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay helfert View Post
Chad is the handsome devil! He's Greg's partner in Diamond. He's the brains and Greg's the muscle.
And then there's Mark Griffin - third partner - who's my favorite Diamond guy

S.G.

Join CSI Fan Site or follow on CSI Twitter

Old
  (#38)
realkingcobra
AzB Silver Member
realkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5785

02-25-2012, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyday View Post

S.G.
OH.....now you're just being prejudice...LMAO

Old
  (#39)
JAM
On the Hill

02-25-2012, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick S. View Post

Rick, it's hard to believe it's been 6 years. Wow! It will be really cool to talk to you in person instead of online or e-mail. First coffee is on me!

Old
  (#40)
sunnyday
Ima Gangsta Bunny!
sunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond repute

02-25-2012, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAM View Post
Rick, it's hard to believe it's been 6 years. Wow! It will be really cool to talk to you in person instead of online or e-mail. First coffee is on me!
By the way, great to hear that you & Mr. Earthquake will be coming. You two have been sorely missed in pool scenes.

S.G.

Old
  (#41)
sunnyday
Ima Gangsta Bunny!

02-25-2012, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick S. View Post

Great pic

Old
  (#42)
Rick S.
AzB Silver Member
Rick S. has a reputation beyond reputeRick S. has a reputation beyond reputeRick S. has a reputation beyond reputeRick S. has a reputation beyond reputeRick S. has a reputation beyond reputeRick S. has a reputation beyond reputeRick S. has a reputation beyond reputeRick S. has a reputation beyond reputeRick S. has a reputation beyond reputeRick S. has a reputation beyond reputeRick S. has a reputation beyond repute

02-25-2012, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAM View Post
(edit-duh).......amazing how time flies. Tourny was in July 2006.

Sounds like a plan.

Old
  (#43)
Rick S.
AzB Silver Member

02-25-2012, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Great pic
Thanks Sunny.

If I would have known Keith was going to 'hang up his gun' for a while, I would have taken tons more photos. I'm glad I get another chance. And so are a lot of other people...

Old
  (#44)
sunnyday
Ima Gangsta Bunny!

02-25-2012, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by realkingcobra View Post
OH.....now you're just being prejudice...LMAO
No way! I'm being honest

S.G.

Old
  (#45)
ironman
AzB Silver Member
ironman has a reputation beyond reputeironman has a reputation beyond reputeironman has a reputation beyond reputeironman has a reputation beyond reputeironman has a reputation beyond reputeironman has a reputation beyond reputeironman has a reputation beyond reputeironman has a reputation beyond reputeironman has a reputation beyond reputeironman has a reputation beyond reputeironman has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

02-25-2012, 10:21 PM

Quote:

S.G.
We don't like him cause he got you!!! LOL!

Page 3 of 4 123 4

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: