DCC - Who's going and when?
Old
  (#1)
Ktown D
Neverwuzzz
Ktown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 75
  Send a message via MSN to Ktown D  
DCC - Who's going and when? - 10-05-2006, 05:53 PM

It' exactly 3 months until the greatest event in the pool world gets underway and I am curious to know who is going and when. I usually attend the final few days but this year I am going to change it up and go the first 4 days. Everyone post up your plans and lets see who is going to Louisville.

BTW-- Betmore, what are the plans for the AZB/DCC room this year? I haven't seen anything posted.

"It's either bet big or go to the house, Jack" ~ Uncle Si

What I Shoots With...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCIN View Post
Its gambling Johnny and when you gamble there's always the chance of having to sit on a strange mans lap.

Old
  (#2)
RiverCity
~Chuck Fields~
RiverCity has a reputation beyond reputeRiverCity has a reputation beyond reputeRiverCity has a reputation beyond reputeRiverCity has a reputation beyond reputeRiverCity has a reputation beyond reputeRiverCity has a reputation beyond reputeRiverCity has a reputation beyond reputeRiverCity has a reputation beyond reputeRiverCity has a reputation beyond reputeRiverCity has a reputation beyond reputeRiverCity has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-05-2006, 06:30 PM

Im going the first 4 days, then the last day..... should be pretty damn fun!
Chuck

In any wager, there is a fool and a thief. Knowing ahead of time who you are, might just save you money.
Player: Joss
Breaker: Poison
Case: Instroke

Old
  (#3)
Ruthless
~= Gator Nation =~
Ruthless has a reputation beyond reputeRuthless has a reputation beyond reputeRuthless has a reputation beyond reputeRuthless has a reputation beyond reputeRuthless has a reputation beyond reputeRuthless has a reputation beyond reputeRuthless has a reputation beyond reputeRuthless has a reputation beyond reputeRuthless has a reputation beyond reputeRuthless has a reputation beyond reputeRuthless has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

10-05-2006, 07:16 PM

Unless something unavoidable happens between now and then I plan to play all three events. I hope to be there the 4th-14th

Playing Cue: Nitti or SW
Jump/Break Cue: CamCue
Tips: Sniper
Case: Jack Justis
Cues owned: Too many to list here

~ Derby City Classic 2016 ~

Me
Old
  (#4)
Purdman
Banned
Purdman has a reputation beyond reputePurdman has a reputation beyond reputePurdman has a reputation beyond reputePurdman has a reputation beyond reputePurdman has a reputation beyond reputePurdman has a reputation beyond reputePurdman has a reputation beyond reputePurdman has a reputation beyond reputePurdman has a reputation beyond reputePurdman has a reputation beyond reputePurdman has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

Thumbs up Me - 10-06-2006, 06:52 AM

I am going to do everything I can to make it!!!
Purdman

Old
  (#5)
Timberly

vCash:

10-06-2006, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purdman
I am going to do everything I can to make it!!!
Purdman
You won't regret it Purdman, I promise! It truly is the best show on earth.

Old
  (#6)
Purdman
Banned
Purdman has a reputation beyond reputePurdman has a reputation beyond reputePurdman has a reputation beyond reputePurdman has a reputation beyond reputePurdman has a reputation beyond reputePurdman has a reputation beyond reputePurdman has a reputation beyond reputePurdman has a reputation beyond reputePurdman has a reputation beyond reputePurdman has a reputation beyond reputePurdman has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

10-06-2006, 10:32 AM

Wife told me she understands my passion now. Told me I could go anywhere I want to. I told her the same thing. Went out to dinner last night and had a nice Bison rib eye and the best bottle of wine in the joint. You can guess where that led to!
Your Friend, Purdman

Old
  (#7)
Timberly

vCash:

Thumbs up 10-06-2006, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purdman
Wife told me she understands my passion now. Told me I could go anywhere I want to. I told her the same thing. Went out to dinner last night and had a nice Bison rib eye and the best bottle of wine in the joint. You can guess where that led to!
Your Friend, Purdman
That's great news my friend! I was wondering how things were going for you on the home front this week.

Old
  (#8)
feldz23
AzB Silver Member
feldz23 has a reputation beyond reputefeldz23 has a reputation beyond reputefeldz23 has a reputation beyond reputefeldz23 has a reputation beyond reputefeldz23 has a reputation beyond reputefeldz23 has a reputation beyond reputefeldz23 has a reputation beyond reputefeldz23 has a reputation beyond reputefeldz23 has a reputation beyond reputefeldz23 has a reputation beyond reputefeldz23 has a reputation beyond repute

10-06-2006, 04:17 PM

I am planning on going but can not find the schedule for the tournament. Can anyone fill me in on where to find info?

Thanks
Richie

Old
  (#9)
Ktown D
Neverwuzzz
Ktown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond repute

10-06-2006, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by feldz23
I am planning on going but can not find the schedule for the tournament. Can anyone fill me in on where to find info?

Thanks
Richie
www.derbycityclassic.com

What I Shoots With...

Quote:
Its gambling Johnny and when you gamble there's always the chance of having to sit on a strange mans lap.

Old
  (#10)
coop19772002
The GSBT
coop19772002 has a reputation beyond reputecoop19772002 has a reputation beyond reputecoop19772002 has a reputation beyond reputecoop19772002 has a reputation beyond reputecoop19772002 has a reputation beyond reputecoop19772002 has a reputation beyond reputecoop19772002 has a reputation beyond reputecoop19772002 has a reputation beyond reputecoop19772002 has a reputation beyond reputecoop19772002 has a reputation beyond reputecoop19772002 has a reputation beyond repute

10-06-2006, 09:30 PM

Hey Daniel I'm getting geared up for Derby also. Isn't it the best? Glad to hear you are going. We will for sure party down. Bring me some kool-aid if possible. Haha!!!

Probably see you @ the Breakers tourney next month. Hope all is well.

Old
  (#11)
Ktown D
Neverwuzzz

10-07-2006, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coop19772002
Hey Daniel I'm getting geared up for Derby also. Isn't it the best? Glad to hear you are going. We will for sure party down. Bring me some kool-aid if possible. Haha!!!

Probably see you @ the Breakers tourney next month. Hope all is well.
I hope to see you all in Knoxville.

Nothing quite like the DCC. I have never been there for the beginning of the tournament but I am looking forward to it. Do you think Shannon will be a participant in either of the ring games?

See you next month.

What I Shoots With...

Quote:

Last edited by Ktown D; 10-07-2006 at 06:58 AM.

Old
  (#12)
Jack Justis
CASEMAKER
Jack Justis has a reputation beyond reputeJack Justis has a reputation beyond reputeJack Justis has a reputation beyond reputeJack Justis has a reputation beyond reputeJack Justis has a reputation beyond reputeJack Justis has a reputation beyond reputeJack Justis has a reputation beyond reputeJack Justis has a reputation beyond reputeJack Justis has a reputation beyond reputeJack Justis has a reputation beyond reputeJack Justis has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

10-11-2006, 06:59 AM

We will be at the DCC January 8 - 12.

JUSTIS CASES

MADE IN THE USA

Old
  (#13)
Cornerman
Cue Author...Sometimes
Cornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

10-11-2006, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ktown D
. Everyone post up your plans and lets see who is going to Louisville.

I've made plane and hotel reservations for 1/5 - 1/14/07. I believe this will be the longest DCC stay for me.

Fred

--------

Name: Freddie Agnir
Shooting Cue: 2017 Tascarella (w/blokid extension) or Schuler SC-250
Breaking Cue: BK Rush

Playing time: just a hair above zero
--------

"I don't care if you win, just cover the spread!"

- Annie Potts (Memaw from Young Sheldon)

Old
  (#14)
Timberly

vCash:

10-11-2006, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornerman
I've made plane and hotel reservations for 1/5 - 1/14/07. I believe this will be the longest DCC stay for me.

Fred
And just where in the heehaw were you during the Open? We missed ya

I'll be arriving at the DCC the 1st night 1/5 and leaving the following Sun... I'll be there for the whole thing. WOOHOO!

Old
  (#15)
Samiel
Sea Player
Samiel has a reputation beyond reputeSamiel has a reputation beyond reputeSamiel has a reputation beyond reputeSamiel has a reputation beyond reputeSamiel has a reputation beyond reputeSamiel has a reputation beyond reputeSamiel has a reputation beyond reputeSamiel has a reputation beyond reputeSamiel has a reputation beyond reputeSamiel has a reputation beyond reputeSamiel has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1500

10-11-2006, 06:15 PM

Probably not gonna make it in 2007... too much stuff going on right now for me... doh!

Page 1 of 6 1 23 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: