Old
  (#16)
Timberly

vCash:

10-11-2006, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samiel
Probably not gonna make it in 2007... too much stuff going on right now for me... doh!
Well then, we know where your priorities are... in the wrong place!

LOL, just kidding of course. I'm sorry to hear you might not make it. I know you enjoyed yourself last yr and that you're going to hate it if you have to miss this one. I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya.

Ktown D, are you the red headed guy with glasses that was there last yr when Tony Stewart was there?

Old
  (#17)
Ktown D
Neverwuzzz
Ktown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 75
  Send a message via MSN to Ktown D  
10-11-2006, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timberly
Ktown D, are you the red headed guy with glasses that was there last yr when Tony Stewart was there?
Not guilty. I am the extremely handsome dark haired guy who was there after Tony had left the building.
I will introduce myself to you when I see you.

"It's either bet big or go to the house, Jack" ~ Uncle Si

What I Shoots With...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCIN View Post
Its gambling Johnny and when you gamble there's always the chance of having to sit on a strange mans lap.

Old
  (#18)
RTaylor692
AzB Silver Member
RTaylor692 has a reputation beyond reputeRTaylor692 has a reputation beyond reputeRTaylor692 has a reputation beyond reputeRTaylor692 has a reputation beyond reputeRTaylor692 has a reputation beyond reputeRTaylor692 has a reputation beyond reputeRTaylor692 has a reputation beyond reputeRTaylor692 has a reputation beyond reputeRTaylor692 has a reputation beyond reputeRTaylor692 has a reputation beyond reputeRTaylor692 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500
  Send a message via MSN to RTaylor692 Send a message via Yahoo to RTaylor692  
10-13-2006, 10:02 PM

I hope to be there on the morning of the 10th. It is all going to depend on finding a way to get my girls taken care of.

When will registration begin? I couldn't find a link on there website.

Old
  (#19)
Timberly

vCash:

10-17-2006, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTaylor692
I hope to be there on the morning of the 10th. It is all going to depend on finding a way to get my girls taken care of.

When will registration begin? I couldn't find a link on there website.
"You will be able to purchace your 2007 Derby City Classic VIP Tickets, TV-VIP Tickets and Player Entries starting sometime in October.

You must be a Derby City Classic Member to access our oneline ticket sales. If you have not yet registered for your free membership please sign-up here. We will be sending out an email once the registration and ticket sales go live.

Any problems please contact us at: support@dcctickets.com or be calling us at (812) 288-7665."

You might want to register at the site so you'll get an email. I'm sure people will announce on here when they get their email but do you really want to rely on someone when they're limiting the field? It doesn't cost anything to sign up and you'll know right away when they start taking sign ups... you'll get a jump on all those players/road warriors that don't have a computer.

Old
  (#20)
steev
Lazy User
steev has a reputation beyond reputesteev has a reputation beyond reputesteev has a reputation beyond reputesteev has a reputation beyond reputesteev has a reputation beyond reputesteev has a reputation beyond reputesteev has a reputation beyond reputesteev has a reputation beyond reputesteev has a reputation beyond reputesteev has a reputation beyond reputesteev has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to steev  
10-20-2006, 10:20 AM

I entered for 9-ball. I don't really like my chances, but it's cheaper than a ticket! I also reserved a room, still pretty available. I'll be there the 9th through the 13th, and look forward to meeting all of you.

except williebetmore. he sounds a little scary. i mean, pits, asylums, lobotomies, there's definitely something crazy going on there.

-s

//it's a good thing Don can take a joke.

Old
  (#21)
uwate
daydreaming about pool
uwate has a reputation beyond reputeuwate has a reputation beyond reputeuwate has a reputation beyond reputeuwate has a reputation beyond reputeuwate has a reputation beyond reputeuwate has a reputation beyond reputeuwate has a reputation beyond reputeuwate has a reputation beyond reputeuwate has a reputation beyond reputeuwate has a reputation beyond reputeuwate has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 62
  Send a message via MSN to uwate  
10-20-2006, 02:51 PM

Im going with my best buddy. Be there the first 5 days of the event. Looking forward to meeting folks in the AZB room.

calling all bca members pack your bags for dcc
Old
  (#22)
ljmoss
L J Moss
ljmoss has a reputation beyond reputeljmoss has a reputation beyond reputeljmoss has a reputation beyond reputeljmoss has a reputation beyond reputeljmoss has a reputation beyond reputeljmoss has a reputation beyond reputeljmoss has a reputation beyond reputeljmoss has a reputation beyond reputeljmoss has a reputation beyond reputeljmoss has a reputation beyond reputeljmoss has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

calling all bca members pack your bags for dcc - 10-21-2006, 12:38 AM

Now that the announcement is out that there will be a bca amateur 8 ball event (the ohio regional) (does not mean you have to be from ohio)held at the executive across the street for the first time during the ddc event myself and a few of my players will be flying up. bca members take a look at the opportunity being provided --to see the dcc and have your own amateur tournament running along side! go to www.playbca.com for details.
what an incredible opportunity for the bca members across the country.
in addition i believe an open 9 ball has been added for anyone to enter. i think it would be great to have our bca 9 ball nationals there next year!
imo. can you hear me greg?

ljmoss

Old
  (#23)
Timberly

vCash:

10-21-2006, 08:22 AM

It says it's open to all BCA league players....
Attached Images

Old
  (#24)
steev
Lazy User
steev has a reputation beyond reputesteev has a reputation beyond reputesteev has a reputation beyond reputesteev has a reputation beyond reputesteev has a reputation beyond reputesteev has a reputation beyond reputesteev has a reputation beyond reputesteev has a reputation beyond reputesteev has a reputation beyond reputesteev has a reputation beyond reputesteev has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to steev  
10-23-2006, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljmoss
Now that the announcement is out that there will be a bca amateur 8 ball event (the ohio regional) (does not mean you have to be from ohio)held at the executive across the street for the first time during the ddc event myself and a few of my players will be flying up. bca members take a look at the opportunity being provided --to see the dcc and have your own amateur tournament running along side! go to www.playbca.com for details.
what an incredible opportunity for the bca members across the country.
in addition i believe an open 9 ball has been added for anyone to enter. i think it would be great to have our bca 9 ball nationals there next year!
imo. can you hear me greg?

ljmoss
I played in this last year. Nice little event on barboxes. The players from DCC kept coming over looking for action

a couple of the 3-cushion tables were over there too.

-s

Old
  (#25)
PoolBum
Abracadabra!

PoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1190

10-28-2006, 11:37 PM

I plan on going for the whole tourney (5th-13th). This will be my first time at the DCC and I'm originally from Louisville!

"He knew what those jubilant crowds did not know, but could have learned from books; that the plague bacillus never dies or disappears for good...and that perhaps the day would come when, for the bane and the enlightening of men, it would rouse up its rats again and send them forth to die in a happy city."

The Big Decision...
Old
  (#26)
Donovan
A little security, goes..
Donovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 550
 Send a message via ICQ to Donovan Send a message via AIM to Donovan Send a message via MSN to Donovan Send a message via Yahoo to Donovan  
The Big Decision... - 11-10-2006, 08:05 AM

I put in some time and money (website for the raffle) for our room at DCC already with every intension of going. However, yesterday I had to decide whether I should still go or not.

5 years ago, I was tested to see if I could have lasik done and my left eye was too poor to fix. I just had the tests done again and they said with the advancements made since then, I am now a candidate for a 95% left eye and 100% right eye.

I know my game will fall for a while after being able to see the balls 100% of the time. When I first got glasses to shoot with-that happened. There were still times I would have to look over my glasses for long shots and seeing colored ear-muffs instead of balls made me really rely on feel instead of vision. Being able to see the balls all the time will really change things.

So to fund this, I will be giving up going to DCC this year. I can't stand waiting another year to finally attend this event for the first time. I'm guessing my ability to play better and to see better should come first. I suppose it will just mean I will be able to enjoy DCC even more in 2008.

So, I will be stuck watching from home via the internet.

But hey, you can cheer me up...if you are at the TV-Table, thrown up a peace sign for me!

Thanks for everyone's participation in the raffle. I am sure it will be a great year and a great room.

Peace,
Donovan

MadEye1@gmail.com
Playing Cue: South West / Tip: Talisman Pro Soft / Break Cue: $15 Canadian
Jump Cue: Bunjee / Case: Talisman (Original-Black) / All my stuff came from GoBilliards.com

-Straight Pool and One-Pocket Rule!

Old
  (#27)
Ktown D
Neverwuzzz
Ktown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 75
  Send a message via MSN to Ktown D  
11-10-2006, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donovan
I put in some time and money (website for the raffle) for our room at DCC already with every intension of going. However, yesterday I had to decide whether I should still go or not.

5 years ago, I was tested to see if I could have lasik done and my left eye was too poor to fix. I just had the tests done again and they said with the advancements made since then, I am now a candidate for a 95% left eye and 100% right eye.

I know my game will fall for a while after being able to see the balls 100% of the time. When I first got glasses to shoot with-that happened. There were still times I would have to look over my glasses for long shots and seeing colored ear-muffs instead of balls made me really rely on feel instead of vision. Being able to see the balls all the time will really change things.

So to fund this, I will be giving up going to DCC this year. I can't stand waiting another year to finally attend this event for the first time. I'm guessing my ability to play better and to see better should come first. I suppose it will just mean I will be able to enjoy DCC even more in 2008.

So, I will be stuck watching from home via the internet.

But hey, you can cheer me up...if you are at the TV-Table, thrown up a peace sign for me!

Thanks for everyone's participation in the raffle. I am sure it will be a great year and a great room.
Man, you really need to get your priorities straight.

"It's either bet big or go to the house, Jack" ~ Uncle Si

What I Shoots With...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCIN View Post
Its gambling Johnny and when you gamble there's always the chance of having to sit on a strange mans lap.

Old
  (#28)
MOJOE
Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
MOJOE has a reputation beyond reputeMOJOE has a reputation beyond reputeMOJOE has a reputation beyond reputeMOJOE has a reputation beyond reputeMOJOE has a reputation beyond reputeMOJOE has a reputation beyond reputeMOJOE has a reputation beyond reputeMOJOE has a reputation beyond reputeMOJOE has a reputation beyond reputeMOJOE has a reputation beyond reputeMOJOE has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 325
  Send a message via AIM to MOJOE Send a message via Yahoo to MOJOE  
11-10-2006, 08:52 AM

I'll be there for the banks and then back the following weekend to wrap up the event. Cannot be off work enough to stay for the whole tourney. I only live a couple of hours North so the commute is not that bad..
I cannot wait!

Old
  (#29)
Sweet Marissa
www.Bella-Muse.com
Sweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1250

11-10-2006, 10:27 AM

I'm flying up by myself the first weekend, 5th through 7th.

Old
  (#30)
BazookaJoe
Destroyer of stickers
BazookaJoe has a reputation beyond reputeBazookaJoe has a reputation beyond reputeBazookaJoe has a reputation beyond reputeBazookaJoe has a reputation beyond reputeBazookaJoe has a reputation beyond reputeBazookaJoe has a reputation beyond reputeBazookaJoe has a reputation beyond reputeBazookaJoe has a reputation beyond reputeBazookaJoe has a reputation beyond reputeBazookaJoe has a reputation beyond reputeBazookaJoe has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 541

11-10-2006, 10:38 AM

I will be there through the banks and one pocket events.

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.(Hosea 4:6)

Page 2 of 6 12 34 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: