Old
  (#31)
Sweet Marissa
www.Bella-Muse.com
Sweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1250

11-10-2006, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donovan
So to fund this, I will be giving up going to DCC this year. I can't stand waiting another year to finally attend this event for the first time. I'm guessing my ability to play better and to see better should come first. I suppose it will just mean I will be able to enjoy DCC even more in 2008.
Donovan, why don't you use CareCredit to pay for it? I recommend that to my LASIK patients.

Old
  (#32)
Eydie Romano
Finally Retired!
Eydie Romano has a reputation beyond reputeEydie Romano has a reputation beyond reputeEydie Romano has a reputation beyond reputeEydie Romano has a reputation beyond reputeEydie Romano has a reputation beyond reputeEydie Romano has a reputation beyond reputeEydie Romano has a reputation beyond reputeEydie Romano has a reputation beyond reputeEydie Romano has a reputation beyond reputeEydie Romano has a reputation beyond reputeEydie Romano has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

11-10-2006, 11:24 AM

There is a group that is coming directly from The Windy City Open www.windycityopen.net to Derby. I will be there, along with a bunch of my friends!

RETIRED, ENJOYING THE BEACH AND LOVIN IT, LIFE IS GOOD!!!!

Old
  (#33)
Sweet Marissa
www.Bella-Muse.com
Sweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond repute

11-11-2006, 07:53 AM

I have a room at the Executive West, if anyone is interested in sharing.

Non-smokers only, please.

Old
  (#34)
Ktown D
Neverwuzzz
Ktown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 75
  Send a message via MSN to Ktown D  
11-11-2006, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Marissa
I have a room at the Executive West, if anyone is interested in sharing.

Non-smokers only, please.
I will be surprised if you don't get a taker or 2 on that proposition.
Hell, I've got a room myself and I'm thinking about it.

"It's either bet big or go to the house, Jack" ~ Uncle Si

What I Shoots With...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCIN View Post
Its gambling Johnny and when you gamble there's always the chance of having to sit on a strange mans lap.

Old
  (#35)
Donovan
A little security, goes..
Donovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 550
 Send a message via ICQ to Donovan Send a message via AIM to Donovan Send a message via MSN to Donovan Send a message via Yahoo to Donovan  
11-11-2006, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Donovan, why don't you use CareCredit to pay for it? I recommend that to my LASIK patients.
Well between my spending account and having one eye done on Dec. 30 and the other done on Jan.2, I will still owe like $800. I did sign up for Care Credit, but I am not a fan of owing anyone. I will want to get it paid off ASAP. That is where my DCC Vacation money comes in. I had a grand set aside and I will use to to pay off the leftovers instead of the trip.

It is cool that you do this. Will I enjoy seeing again or will it just mess up my already pathetic game?

Peace,
Donovan

MadEye1@gmail.com
Playing Cue: South West / Tip: Talisman Pro Soft / Break Cue: $15 Canadian
Jump Cue: Bunjee / Case: Talisman (Original-Black) / All my stuff came from GoBilliards.com

-Straight Pool and One-Pocket Rule!

Old
  (#36)
Timberly

vCash:

11-12-2006, 10:28 AM

Quote:
So to fund this, I will be giving up going to DCC this year. I can't stand waiting another year to finally attend this event for the first time. I'm guessing my ability to play better and to see better should come first. I suppose it will just mean I will be able to enjoy DCC even more in 2008.
Donovan, you put so much effort and time into helping out with the raffle and I know you really, really wanted to go to the DCC. I'm truly sorry for you and us that you're not going to be able to go this year.

You have to take this opportunity you've waited so long for. I don't think you'll regret it at all. It sounds like you've made the right choice and I'm happy for you that you can get this done and have better eye sight. Please let us know how it goes. We'll be thinking of you.

Quote:
Are you a doctor?

Old
  (#37)
Sweet Marissa
www.Bella-Muse.com

11-12-2006, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Well between my spending account and having one eye done on Dec. 30 and the other done on Jan.2, I will still owe like $800. I did sign up for Care Credit, but I am not a fan of owing anyone. I will want to get it paid off ASAP. That is where my DCC Vacation money comes in. I had a grand set aside and I will use to to pay off the leftovers instead of the trip.

It is cool that you do this. Will I enjoy seeing again or will it just mess up my already pathetic game?
I beat a guy out of a grand the night of my second surgery.

The doctor I had went to told me to just take my contacts out the night before, but you're supposed to take them out two weeks before the day of the procedure. Be sure to ask your doctor what his enhancement rate is. Also: What laser does your doctor use? Are you having traditional or custom done?

Old
  (#38)
Sweet Marissa
www.Bella-Muse.com

11-12-2006, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timberly
Are you a doctor?
LASIK Coordinator

Old
  (#39)
ScottR
AzB Silver Member
ScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond repute

11-12-2006, 06:22 PM

Quote:
I beat a guy out of a grand the night of my second surgery.The doctor I had went to told me to just take my contacts out the night before, but you're supposed to take them out two weeks before the day of the procedure. Be sure to ask your doctor what his enhancement rate is. Also: What laser does your doctor use? Are you having traditional or custom done?
Playing pool???

"No need to get all colored text on me." - JCIN

Old
  (#40)
ribdoner
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
ribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4300

11-12-2006, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottR
Playing pool???
NOPE...POKER from what I hear.Rumor has it that's her best game.

the truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off

Last edited by ribdoner; 11-12-2006 at 07:28 PM.

Old
  (#41)
Sweet Marissa
www.Bella-Muse.com

11-12-2006, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Playing pool???
What? You mean this isn't the underwater basket weaving forum?!

Old
  (#42)
Nostroke
AzB Silver Member

Nostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 10475
  Send a message via MSN to Nostroke  
11-13-2006, 07:10 PM

Im scheduled to be there from day 3 on. I am begging for last years weather to be repeated. It was the first year in at least 4 not to have sub freezing weather everyday, a blizzard and or an ice storm.

Old
  (#43)
ScottR
AzB Silver Member
ScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond repute

11-14-2006, 08:35 AM

Quote:
What? You mean this isn't the underwater basket weaving forum?!
No. I mean you've stated that you don't do that anymore.

"No need to get all colored text on me." - JCIN

Old
  (#44)
Sweet Marissa
www.Bella-Muse.com

11-14-2006, 03:59 PM

Quote:
No. I mean you've stated that you don't do that anymore.
It's been about three years since I had LASIK.

Old
  (#45)
Williebetmore
Member, .25% Club
Williebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 583

11-14-2006, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostroke
Im scheduled to be there from day 3 on. I am begging for last years weather to be repeated. It was the first year in at least 4 not to have sub freezing weather everyday, a blizzard and or an ice storm.
Zerostroke,
Okay, quit complaining - we all know you spend all your time in the sunny climes down south. We can't even turn on the television without seeing you in the audience at some glamorous pool event (and since we can't BE you, we need to criticize you - it's the American way).

Here are some handy hints from us eskimo's up north:

BUY A COAT (a warm one)

WEAR THE COAT WHEN IT'S COLD

STAY INSIDE THE HOTEL AND DRINK BEER LIKE THE REST OF US (after all, it's freaking cold outside, don't be stupid).

Page 3 of 6 123 45 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: