Old
  (#76)
Ktown D
Neverwuzzz
Ktown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond reputeKtown D has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 75
  Send a message via MSN to Ktown D  
12-26-2006, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Poet
I've never been to the DCC, but if work allows I am going to head down. The catch is I won't know until the day before. I'm not expecting to stay somewhere close, but I'll certainly have a placed lined up before I head down.

One of the big reasons I would like to go is to actually see and say hello to some of the regular posters here. How would I be able to best recognize an AZ'er down there. Do AZer's wear a big flashy hat with their screen name in lights, or do you just drop in one of the rooms and ask around?

I've got my fingers crossed and hope I can check this out. It sounds like a lot of fun!
The big flashy hats are on order. I'll keep you posted.

"It's either bet big or go to the house, Jack" ~ Uncle Si

What I Shoots With...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCIN View Post
Its gambling Johnny and when you gamble there's always the chance of having to sit on a strange mans lap.

Old
  (#77)
Cannon
AzB Silver Member
Cannon has a reputation beyond reputeCannon has a reputation beyond reputeCannon has a reputation beyond reputeCannon has a reputation beyond reputeCannon has a reputation beyond reputeCannon has a reputation beyond reputeCannon has a reputation beyond reputeCannon has a reputation beyond reputeCannon has a reputation beyond reputeCannon has a reputation beyond reputeCannon has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

01-02-2007, 09:36 AM

Just found out I'll be going.......10th thru 13th. Will be my first time.

Bob

Last edited by Cannon; 01-05-2007 at 06:36 AM.

Old
  (#78)
Hal
Beer Player
Hal has a reputation beyond reputeHal has a reputation beyond reputeHal has a reputation beyond reputeHal has a reputation beyond reputeHal has a reputation beyond reputeHal has a reputation beyond reputeHal has a reputation beyond reputeHal has a reputation beyond reputeHal has a reputation beyond reputeHal has a reputation beyond reputeHal has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1900

01-02-2007, 01:40 PM

Believe it or not there are rooms still available at the Executive West. However the deadline for the discount was 12-29. The room rate is now 142.50 + tax.

I got 3 nights at Executive East for 89.00 a night. 1/11 through 1/13 (I'm going to call back and upgrade to a refrigerator. 10.00 more)

Last edited by Hal; 01-02-2007 at 02:32 PM.

st. louis area
Old
  (#79)
subnoizerat1605
AzB Bronze Member
subnoizerat1605 is on a distinguished road

st. louis area - 01-02-2007, 01:51 PM

Just curiuos if any of the local players from the St. Louis area are headed to the DCC?? I'm headed down there myself, just to have a good time. Hope to see some of the best players around this area be able to make the trek....players like Chuck Raulston, Jey Pettlon, Andy Quinn, Justin Bergman, Lars Vardaman, Rich Sager and more. Good luck to any of you going.

Old
  (#80)
shag_fu
AzB Silver Member
shag_fu has a reputation beyond reputeshag_fu has a reputation beyond reputeshag_fu has a reputation beyond reputeshag_fu has a reputation beyond reputeshag_fu has a reputation beyond reputeshag_fu has a reputation beyond reputeshag_fu has a reputation beyond reputeshag_fu has a reputation beyond reputeshag_fu has a reputation beyond reputeshag_fu has a reputation beyond reputeshag_fu has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1600

01-02-2007, 04:30 PM

Ill b there jan 5-7

Bummer
Old
  (#81)
Cannon
AzB Silver Member
Cannon has a reputation beyond reputeCannon has a reputation beyond reputeCannon has a reputation beyond reputeCannon has a reputation beyond reputeCannon has a reputation beyond reputeCannon has a reputation beyond reputeCannon has a reputation beyond reputeCannon has a reputation beyond reputeCannon has a reputation beyond reputeCannon has a reputation beyond reputeCannon has a reputation beyond repute

Bummer - 01-05-2007, 06:38 AM

Well rats, the room I thought I was going to get to share with a friend is not gonna be available. Maybe next year.

Bob

Edit: Hell, I might just go and hope that I can get a room. lol

Last edited by Cannon; 01-05-2007 at 06:51 AM.

Old
  (#82)
cuesmith
BEEN THERE, DONE THAT!
cuesmith has a reputation beyond reputecuesmith has a reputation beyond reputecuesmith has a reputation beyond reputecuesmith has a reputation beyond reputecuesmith has a reputation beyond reputecuesmith has a reputation beyond reputecuesmith has a reputation beyond reputecuesmith has a reputation beyond reputecuesmith has a reputation beyond reputecuesmith has a reputation beyond reputecuesmith has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via Yahoo to cuesmith  
01-05-2007, 08:38 AM

I'm here at the DCC now. I have my cell (513)509-9152 if anyone wants to get with me. I did bring some cues with me, but I'm on vacation and not doing a booth. I won't sell "in the isles" and compete with the guys paying to display and sell cues here, but I probably will put some cues with one of the dealers and if one of my customers is interesting in seeing what I have (including the snakewood Bill Hagan cue I brought) you can reach me on my cell and stop up to my room. The chili I brought with me for my guests this year is not for the weak at heart! Some say it's on the hot side! lol I love to see them with beads of sweat on their forehead when they eat it! lol For my regulars, I'm in the same room I usually get!

just more hot air!

Sherm

just more hot air!

Sherm

Sherm Custom Billiard Cues
cuesmith@ymail.com
Sort of retired!

Page 6 of 6 « First 456

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: