Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Tournament Talk > Derby City Classic/Southern Classic
Reload this Page 2007 DCC AZB/onepocket.org Members Room - Sign up now if you are a "player"
Page 5 of 5 « First 345

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
My 1st DCC
Old
  (#61)
deadeyetrneil
AzB Bronze Member
deadeyetrneil is on a distinguished road

vCash: 500

Smile My 1st DCC - 12-19-2006, 10:14 AM

I am so psyched up for my 1st DCC. I'm flying in 1/6 and leaving 1/13. How many other folks are playing the DCC for the first time?? Looking forward to meeting lots of ya'll in Louisville. Tom 'Dead Eye' Neil of Tucson.

Old
  (#62)
Ummagumma

vCash:

12-19-2006, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadeyetrneil
I am so psyched up for my 1st DCC. I'm flying in 1/6 and leaving 1/13. How many other folks are playing the DCC for the first time?? Looking forward to meeting lots of ya'll in Louisville. Tom 'Dead Eye' Neil of Tucson.
This will be my first time. Encouraged by the responses that I received in another thread (asking whether B/C players participated in DCC), I registered for the Banks.

In no way do I cherish the illusion that I'll place highly. If I place 390th out of 400, I'll be happy. But to me, the possibility of playing some really great people (Grady, Truman Hogue, Jason Miller, Piggy Banks, etc.), and learning from it, is worth the price of the entry fee.

Page 5 of 5 « First 345

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: