Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Tournament Talk > Derby City Classic/Southern Classic
Reload this Page AZB-1P room money MUST be mailed out
Page 2 of 5 12 34 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
steev
Lazy User
steev has a reputation beyond reputesteev has a reputation beyond reputesteev has a reputation beyond reputesteev has a reputation beyond reputesteev has a reputation beyond reputesteev has a reputation beyond reputesteev has a reputation beyond reputesteev has a reputation beyond reputesteev has a reputation beyond reputesteev has a reputation beyond reputesteev has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500
  Send a message via AIM to steev  
12-20-2006, 01:31 PM

so, like, can this thread die now?

--just asking...

-s

Old
  (#17)
stevelomako
We bust hustlers
stevelomako has a reputation beyond reputestevelomako has a reputation beyond reputestevelomako has a reputation beyond reputestevelomako has a reputation beyond reputestevelomako has a reputation beyond reputestevelomako has a reputation beyond reputestevelomako has a reputation beyond reputestevelomako has a reputation beyond reputestevelomako has a reputation beyond reputestevelomako has a reputation beyond reputestevelomako has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1100

12-20-2006, 01:36 PM

Timberly, I don't even like reading an explaination from you because there's no need to give one.

You did a THANKLESS job this year....I hope people realize it was the...whole year...not just something in a week.

For someone to make asinine personal comments like he did shows the class he really has......NONE.

Old
  (#18)
MOJOE
Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
MOJOE has a reputation beyond reputeMOJOE has a reputation beyond reputeMOJOE has a reputation beyond reputeMOJOE has a reputation beyond reputeMOJOE has a reputation beyond reputeMOJOE has a reputation beyond reputeMOJOE has a reputation beyond reputeMOJOE has a reputation beyond reputeMOJOE has a reputation beyond reputeMOJOE has a reputation beyond reputeMOJOE has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 325
  Send a message via AIM to MOJOE Send a message via Yahoo to MOJOE  
12-20-2006, 02:10 PM

Timberly, many of us are very thankful for all of the time that you have spent doing more than you part in organizing the AZ room. I found the post from Don to be harsh, but that is par for the course on most message boards.

I do not know the history between you and the Purdman and I do not need to know. I can only say that he most likely speaks for a very small minority of the posters on AZ.

Thanks for all of the time and energy you have spent. Looking forward to seeing many AZ'ers this year.

JBK

Last edited by MOJOE; 12-20-2006 at 02:35 PM.

Old
  (#19)
Sweet Marissa
www.Bella-Muse.com
Sweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1250

12-20-2006, 02:28 PM

I think Don is allowed to speak his opinion without being attacked for it.

Anyway, the only person who should be addressing his post is Timberly.

Old
  (#20)
Timberly

vCash:

12-20-2006, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Marissa

I have nothing else to say in regards to his post but in regards to your post... Because he posted his opinion in a public thread, he left it open to both criticism and praise. Some will agree with him and some will not. Anyone that has any feelings about it either way shouldn't be chastised for sharing their thoughts on it because he posted it in an open, public thread. JMO

Old
  (#21)
ScottR
AzB Silver Member
ScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond repute

12-20-2006, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purdman
Actually it is because you folks allowed her to be involved in the first place. Her true colors come out when there is a poolplayers azz to kiss or she has some power. To tell you the truth, I have seen her at work and it is sickening. I was going to go to the DCC this year, however, not with her running anything. I wouldn't go if Timberly was handing out towels in the mens room. I know this ain't gonna make me very popular with those who's azz she is constantly kissing. I just can't take it anymore. If you don't want to do it, don't volunteer for it!! Just stop bit@hing about it.
Purdman
Hopefully someone has hijacked Don's account, cuz this sure isn't the Purdman that I've come to know and respect . . . .

"No need to get all colored text on me." - JCIN

Old
  (#22)
breakup
AzB Silver Member
breakup has a reputation beyond reputebreakup has a reputation beyond reputebreakup has a reputation beyond reputebreakup has a reputation beyond reputebreakup has a reputation beyond reputebreakup has a reputation beyond reputebreakup has a reputation beyond reputebreakup has a reputation beyond reputebreakup has a reputation beyond reputebreakup has a reputation beyond reputebreakup has a reputation beyond repute

12-20-2006, 06:39 PM

...ah I’m confused.

All I can say is
Thanks Timberly!! Let me know when your beer is almost empty at DCC, I’ll fix it.

Old
  (#23)
Williebetmore
Member, .25% Club
Williebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 583

12-20-2006, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by breakup
...ah I’m confused.
breakdown,
First honest thing you've said today. Perhaps I could add a few of your other characteristics: schizoid, paranoid, delusional, homicidal, and totally lacking in pool skill. Just in the interest of being honest. Have a nice day and remember to take your medication.

Old
  (#24)
stevelomako
We bust hustlers
stevelomako has a reputation beyond reputestevelomako has a reputation beyond reputestevelomako has a reputation beyond reputestevelomako has a reputation beyond reputestevelomako has a reputation beyond reputestevelomako has a reputation beyond reputestevelomako has a reputation beyond reputestevelomako has a reputation beyond reputestevelomako has a reputation beyond reputestevelomako has a reputation beyond reputestevelomako has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1100

12-20-2006, 07:24 PM

Quote:

Actually when he started his post with "you folks" it became addressed to anyone and everyone.

Anyone can have their own opinion but when people start to use crappy little comments like he did when they were absolutely uncalled for he opened himself up.

She answered...your...questions very politely and civil with no extra remarks and he makes a post like that out of the blue?????

Old
  (#25)
lfigueroa
AzB Silver Member
lfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond repute

12-20-2006, 07:49 PM

Timberly, having been in the PR business for a bit I can tell you that:

People aren't stupid -- the vast majority here know you've worked your butt off for the AZ room and are grateful for that work, though they may not take the time to say so

Most folks can also recognize that your posts are generally made with maximum effort towards accuracy and that they have a high degree of "believabilty," especially in comparison to those from certain other posters.

Similarly, even AZ newcomers can see that there are some here that like to snipe at you, mostly, it would appear, out of jealousy.

And like all things in life, no matter how sound what you decide to do or say, there's always going to be some dick that has to draw attention to themselves by acusing you of something or other. You're doing good -- ignore the bullshit.

Lou Figueroa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timberly
I have nothing else to say in regards to his post but in regards to your post... Because he posted his opinion in a public thread, he left it open to both criticism and praise. Some will agree with him and some will not. Anyone that has any feelings about it either way shouldn't be chastised for sharing their thoughts on it because he posted it in an open, public thread. JMO

Old
  (#26)
Timberly

vCash:

12-20-2006, 08:24 PM

Quote:
I have nothing else to say in regards to his post
I lied... I just discovered that I do have the PM transactions between Purdy and myself. Out of respect, I won't post his PM's to me (even though there's no mention of the passes being contingent on my posting results) but I will post a part of my response that's in a direct relation to something that he accused me of....

Quote:
Thanks purdy! That's very kind of you and I greatly appreciate you picking me to share them with. Thank you very much!

F a bunch of quitting drinking... squitting smoking I can agree with, but alcohol?!?! Oh hell no!
As most of us know, this stuff can be faked, but I assure you that I have the originals with the time & date stamp on them.

While it's actually a better thing to just let something like this drop, I try to be as genuine as possible and when someone accuses me of doing something unbecoming, I like to defend myself with proof. I'm being selfish in this manner and posting because it's proof against one of the things I was accused of.

All this BS aside, I would like to extend a sincere thank you to those of you that posted in my defense and posted words of encouagement in an otherwise ridiculous fiasco. Happy Holidays to everyone... including Don and Marissa.

Last edited by Timberly; 12-20-2006 at 08:27 PM.

Old
  (#27)
Sweet Marissa
www.Bella-Muse.com
Sweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1250

12-20-2006, 11:01 PM

Quote:
I lied... I just discovered that I do have the PM transactions between Purdy and myself. Out of respect, I won't post his PM's to me (even though there's no mention of the passes being contingent on my posting results) but I will post a part of my response that's in a direct relation to something that he accused me of....

As most of us know, this stuff can be faked, but I assure you that I have the originals with the time & date stamp on them.

While it's actually a better thing to just let something like this drop, I try to be as genuine as possible and when someone accuses me of doing something unbecoming, I like to defend myself with proof. I'm being selfish in this manner and posting because it's proof against one of the things I was accused of.

All this BS aside, I would like to extend a sincere thank you to those of you that posted in my defense and posted words of encouagement in an otherwise ridiculous fiasco. Happy Holidays to everyone... including Don and Marissa.
I honestly don't know the story between you and Don. I just don't think anyone should get in the middle of it so that it becomes full-blown drama.

I hate to see any kind of animosity on the board, and don't want to see it egged on.

Last edited by Sweet Marissa; 12-20-2006 at 11:22 PM.

Old
  (#28)
breakup
AzB Silver Member
breakup has a reputation beyond reputebreakup has a reputation beyond reputebreakup has a reputation beyond reputebreakup has a reputation beyond reputebreakup has a reputation beyond reputebreakup has a reputation beyond reputebreakup has a reputation beyond reputebreakup has a reputation beyond reputebreakup has a reputation beyond reputebreakup has a reputation beyond reputebreakup has a reputation beyond repute

12-21-2006, 12:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Williebetmore
breakdown,
First honest thing you've said today. Perhaps I could add a few of your other characteristics: schizoid, paranoid, delusional, homicidal, and totally lacking in pool skill. Just in the interest of being honest. Have a nice day and remember to take your medication.
Geezz

...nobody’s perfect

Old
  (#29)
Timberly

vCash:

12-21-2006, 03:51 AM

Quote:
I honestly don't know the story between you and Don.
There is no story. His post was a sucker punch... never saw it coming, and totally unwarranted. At first I was very surprised but having thought about it a little more and taking into consideration the source, I'm not nearly as surprised as I was originally.

Old
  (#30)
jay helfert
Shoot Pool, not people
jay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond repute

12-21-2006, 06:19 AM

Quote:
I honestly don't know the story between you and Don. I just don't think anyone should get in the middle of it so that it becomes full-blown drama.

I hate to see any kind of animosity on the board, and don't want to see it egged on.

You mean like you did.

Page 2 of 5 12 34 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: