Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Tournament Talk > Derby City Classic/Southern Classic
Reload this Page AZB-1P room money MUST be mailed out
Page 4 of 5 « First 234 5

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#46)
Timberly

vCash:

12-23-2006, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love The Game
Timberly,

Check sent today. See you at DCC.
Love The Game, I appreciate you wanting to contribute towards the room but we're past the deadline.

I have too much going on in my personal life to continue to try to keep up with last min checks & going to the bank. In the next two weeks I will be slammed at work (holidays make my line of work a nightmare) and I have doctors appts, a court date that I have to prepare for, New yrs, and somehow find time to pack and be prepared to fly out on Jan 5th. I'm not ready for Christmas due to a crazy week at work (10+ hrs a day this week) and I'm simply overwhelmed with everything at this point. FWIW, there is one more thing that I'm choosing to keep private that plays a very large roll in hindering my ability to do any of the above.

For anyone that may take this as complaining, realize that the reasons stated above are why a deadline was put into place to begin with.

Last edited by Timberly; 12-23-2006 at 03:03 PM.

Old
  (#47)
AzHousePro
Administrator

AzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2428

12-23-2006, 05:15 PM

Ladies, be nice. You are both friends of mine, and the last thing I want to do right before Christmas is to ban a friend for tossing insults at another user.

Mike

Name: Mike
Cue: Layani w/ Predator Shaft
Break Cue: X-Breaker
Hours of pool: Not enough
Cue Collection: Bludworth

Hey Mike!
Old
  (#48)
Barbara
Wilson deleted my avatar
Barbara has a reputation beyond reputeBarbara has a reputation beyond reputeBarbara has a reputation beyond reputeBarbara has a reputation beyond reputeBarbara has a reputation beyond reputeBarbara has a reputation beyond reputeBarbara has a reputation beyond reputeBarbara has a reputation beyond reputeBarbara has a reputation beyond reputeBarbara has a reputation beyond reputeBarbara has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1125

Hey Mike! - 12-23-2006, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzHousePro
Ladies, be nice. You are both friends of mine, and the last thing I want to do right before Christmas is to ban a friend for tossing insults at another user.

Mike
Why was my post deleted? I just mentioned that I reported it to your sheriff and that Marissa had intentionally insulted Eydie before with the same slur.

Barbara

Old
  (#49)
Sweet Marissa
www.Bella-Muse.com
Sweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1250

12-23-2006, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara
Why was my post deleted? I just mentioned that I reported it to your sheriff and that Marissa had intentionally insulted Eydie before with the same slur.

Barbara
Be sure to mention to him or her the numerous attacks Eydie continues to make on me, and that insulting someone isn't a crime.

Old
  (#50)
AzHousePro
Administrator

AzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond repute

12-24-2006, 02:03 AM

Since I deleted the post that was reported, I figured it made sense to delete the post that said it was reported.

Mike

Old
  (#51)
AzHousePro
Administrator

12-24-2006, 02:03 AM

Insulting a fellow user of the forums is a warnable and bannable offense here.

Mike

Old
  (#52)
Eydie Romano
Finally Retired!
Eydie Romano has a reputation beyond reputeEydie Romano has a reputation beyond reputeEydie Romano has a reputation beyond reputeEydie Romano has a reputation beyond reputeEydie Romano has a reputation beyond reputeEydie Romano has a reputation beyond reputeEydie Romano has a reputation beyond reputeEydie Romano has a reputation beyond reputeEydie Romano has a reputation beyond reputeEydie Romano has a reputation beyond reputeEydie Romano has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

12-24-2006, 02:58 AM

Quote:

Mike
Thank you Mike!

Marissa, I don't make attacks on you, you set yourself up and then play offended when someone calls you out. Listen Marissa, I could care less about what you think of me. You are so far removed from my world, that you just don't count. I have a professional career here, you are a follower, nothing more.

RETIRED, ENJOYING THE BEACH AND LOVIN IT, LIFE IS GOOD!!!!

Old
  (#53)
AzHousePro
Administrator

12-24-2006, 03:44 AM

This sort of post doesn't help. Please don't claim innocence and then take a parting shot. The next shot from anyone here will result in a banning.

Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eydie Romano
Thank you Mike!

Marissa, I don't make attacks on you, you set yourself up and then play offended when someone calls you out. Listen Marissa, I could care less about what you think of me. You are so far removed from my world, that you just don't count. I have a professional career here, you are a follower, nothing more.

Old
  (#54)
Gunn_Slinger
AzB Silver Member
Gunn_Slinger has a reputation beyond reputeGunn_Slinger has a reputation beyond reputeGunn_Slinger has a reputation beyond reputeGunn_Slinger has a reputation beyond reputeGunn_Slinger has a reputation beyond reputeGunn_Slinger has a reputation beyond reputeGunn_Slinger has a reputation beyond reputeGunn_Slinger has a reputation beyond reputeGunn_Slinger has a reputation beyond reputeGunn_Slinger has a reputation beyond reputeGunn_Slinger has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 68

12-24-2006, 09:11 AM

Quote:

Mike
So what will happen to purdman for his attack on Timberly? It was so uncalled for, low, and just mean.

quote from purdman
"Actually it is because you folks allowed her to be involved in the first place. Her true colors come out when there is a poolplayers azz to kiss or she has some power. To tell you the truth, I have seen her at work and it is sickening. I was going to go to the DCC this year, however, not with her running anything. I wouldn't go if Timberly was handing out towels in the mens room. I know this ain't gonna make me very popular with those who's azz she is constantly kissing. I just can't take it anymore. If you don't want to do it, don't volunteer for it!! Just stop bit@hing about it.
Purdman"
Does he just get away with being like this?

Old
  (#55)
ScottR
AzB Silver Member
ScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond repute

12-25-2006, 06:13 PM

Yep. And then piling on was was the little protected troll, mawissa.... slyly insulting Timberly and calling Eydie derogatory names. Nope. There is no double standard here.

"No need to get all colored text on me." - JCIN

Old
  (#56)
Sweet Marissa
www.Bella-Muse.com
Sweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1250

12-25-2006, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottR
Yep. And then piling on was was the little protected troll, mawissa.... slyly insulting Timberly and calling Eydie derogatory names. Nope. There is no double standard here.
One: How am I a troll if I have no hidden identity or agenda?

Two: How have I insulted Timberly?

Three: Was that an insult? I think that's grounds for banishment.

Old
  (#57)
AzHousePro
Administrator

12-25-2006, 11:12 PM

I was trying to point out that taking a parting shot right after a warning was given about this sort of thing was not a good idea.

Mike

????????????????
Old
  (#58)
Pinocchio
AzB Silver Member
Pinocchio has a reputation beyond reputePinocchio has a reputation beyond reputePinocchio has a reputation beyond reputePinocchio has a reputation beyond reputePinocchio has a reputation beyond reputePinocchio has a reputation beyond reputePinocchio has a reputation beyond reputePinocchio has a reputation beyond reputePinocchio has a reputation beyond reputePinocchio has a reputation beyond reputePinocchio has a reputation beyond repute

???????????????? - 12-25-2006, 11:37 PM

Timberly my question is: Hows the thumb? Thanks for all the hard work.
Pinocchio

Old
  (#59)
ribdoner
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
ribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4300

12-25-2006, 11:47 PM

Can I have the last word? Can we close this thread based on the "deadline" having passed??

the truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off

Old
  (#60)
ScottR
AzB Silver Member
ScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond reputeScottR has a reputation beyond repute

12-26-2006, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Marissa
One: How am I a troll if I have no hidden identity or agenda?

Two: How have I insulted Timberly?

Three: Was that an insult? I think that's grounds for banishment.
1. You do have one.
2. It would be nice to quote how you insulted her, but the posts have been deleted.
3. Yes it was an insult. Ban me AND you for calling Eydie "jabba". Right?? Except you have been banned before so this would be a permanent one for you. Right??

This is no parting shot, Mike. I'm just answering her direct questions to me.

"No need to get all colored text on me." - JCIN

Page 4 of 5 « First 234 5

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: