Reload this Page Trump: Removing Millions of Illegal Immigrants
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Trump: Removing Millions of Illegal Immigrants
Old
  (#1)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Thumbs up Trump: Removing Millions of Illegal Immigrants - 06-18-2019, 05:24 AM

Part of his plan to bring down democrat voter roles no doubt.

We will just have to wait and see if a dent is made in the wet shirts on their backs crowd.

Trump says U.S. agency will begin removing millions of illegal immigrants

WASHINGTON, June 17 (Reuters) - President Donald Trump said on Monday that U.S. authorities would begin next week removing millions of immigrants who are in the United States illegally.

"Next week ICE will begin the process of removing the millions of illegal aliens who have illicitly found their way into the United States," Trump tweeted, referring to the Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency. "They will be removed as fast as they come in," he said. He did not offer specifics.

There are an estimated 12 million immigrants who are in the United States illegally, mainly from Mexico and Central America.

Under a deal reached earlier this month, Mexico has agreed to take Central American immigrants seeking asylum in the United States until their cases are heard in U.S. courts.

The agreement, which included Mexico pledging to deploy National Guard troops to stop Central American immigrants from reaching the U.S. border, averted a Trump threat to hit Mexican imports with tariffs.

Trump also said in the tweet that Guatemala "is getting ready to sign a Safe-Third Agreement."

U.S. Vice President Mike Pence suggested last week that Guatemala could receive asylum seekers from its neighbors as a so-called safe third country.

Details of the plan have not been made public, and Guatemala has not publicly confirmed talks that the U.S. State Department said were taking place in Guatemala on Friday.

U.S. rights group Human Rights First said, however, it was "simply ludicrous" for the United States to assert that Guatemala was capable of protecting refugees, when its own citizens are fleeing violence.

Mexico has agreed that if its measures to stem the flow of migrants are unsuccessful, it will discuss signing a safe third country agreement with the United States.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

I'm just a flea along for the ride... ---366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

If our answers scare you, maybe you should stop asking frightening questions.---ChicagoRJ

Old
  (#2)
JC
Needs Moderation

JC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond repute

06-18-2019, 05:51 AM

Just make sure to get the entire family unit.

Can't have those inhumane separations.

JC

It's not what you don't know that get's you in trouble
It's what you know that just ain't so

Old
  (#3)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

06-18-2019, 06:03 AM

More winning. Damn

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#4)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

06-18-2019, 11:34 AM

More like, more #Gaslighting, actually.

There is no budget or manpower sufficient for his bare claim, and in fact, 'senior officials' in immigration enforcement say it is news to them, because there is no such plan in effect.

What they did have planned (for later in July, not next week) was a sweep in some number of cities, but if that's what he meant (and erroneously got the details wrong), he has just given them a heads up and a couple of weeks head start to make themselves scarce.

When the Oakland mayor (iirc) did the same thing last year (but in a far more limited scope), PDJT said it was obstruction of justice and therefore, a crime.

#Gaslighting POTUS relies upon #Gaslit Nation being tricked. No worries for him, because it does tend to work on some of the people, at least.

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."

-- (evidently wrongly attributed to) Abraham Lincoln

Making good use of the middle point:

“You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on.”

― George W. Bush “You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on.”

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Last edited by Sofla; 06-18-2019 at 11:40 AM.

Old
  (#5)
hitman22
AzB Silver Member
hitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond repute

06-18-2019, 11:38 AM

The sooner the better no matter what...

Old
  (#6)
LAMas
AzB Silver Member
LAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

06-18-2019, 11:41 AM

Some of my In-Laws who are Out-Laws are in the Los Angeles Sanctuary and Gov Nuisance will keep them safe from ICE.

dumluk

Old
  (#7)
our_auctionguy
The Wall.....
our_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 800

06-18-2019, 12:22 PM

But wait a sec... who is going to mow my lawn? Oh yeah.... the same American citizen that has been mowing it ....me. Now re-roofing a house... might be a problem, they will have to find some more Americans that were put out of work by the companies when they hired the illegals for less money with no experience. I know what that is about after spending $12k on my roof and only 2 of the 8 workers spoke English. they did a complete tear off and re-roof job in under 6 hours. Do the math.... 8 workers paid for 6 hours is 48 man hours at $10/hr without benefits and roofing materials costing less $3K, one might think the company could afford to pay some American roofers $20/hr with benefits and still profit like a pyramid scheme. But yes... companies can be greedy. Wonder how AOC would feel about those poor Americans losing their jobs to illegals???? Yeah ...Right..She would have the roofing companies paying the illegals $15/hr .

============================
The Most Inspiring Speech: The Wisdom of a Third Grade Dropout Will Change Your Life
https://youtu.be/Bg_Q7KYWG1g

Last edited by our_auctionguy; 06-18-2019 at 12:26 PM.

Old
  (#8)
336Robin
aimisthegameinpool.com
336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute

06-18-2019, 12:25 PM

I sure wouldn't bet on his claims. I doubt its more than just hot air.

"Let your "Stick" do the talking!"

336Robin
"Improve your shot making forever for $5.99!"

The Target Ball Concept-Aiming,
The Flight of the Cue Ball-Aiming Adjusted for Side Spin,
Robbing the Bank Shot!-Pass Over Banking
Change your game for a couple of Bucks! and
Comes with a lesson!

Old
  (#9)
our_auctionguy
The Wall.....
our_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 800

06-18-2019, 12:28 PM

I have some prime swamp land in Florida to sell anyone that believes there are only 12 million illegals in the United States.

============================
The Most Inspiring Speech: The Wisdom of a Third Grade Dropout Will Change Your Life
https://youtu.be/Bg_Q7KYWG1g

Old
  (#10)
L I F D 1
L S S T 10
L I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond repute

06-18-2019, 12:39 PM

Donald's trying to get re-elected.
the Ebola scare, people from the Congo crashing through our southern border.
massive ICE raids.
stock market panic.

what we need to keep in mind - "The Donald", he's not going to change.

Old
  (#11)
LAMas
AzB Silver Member
LAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond repute

06-18-2019, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by our_auctionguy View Post
I have some prime swamp land in Florida to sell anyone that believes there are only 12 million illegals in the United States.
It only took 3 million of them to give Killery the Popular Vote.

dumluk

Old
  (#12)
measureman
AzB Silver Member
measureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1500

06-18-2019, 12:55 PM

They just started a 10 mile long huge 4.5 billion dollar I70 expansion project here in Denver.
Its 10 % complete.
Where will they get the labor to finish it?
It sure isn't going to be from the I dont know which bathroom to use labor pool.
They might smudge their make up building roads and bridges.
Who is going to work in the summer heat wearing safety equipment,vests and hard hats when it's in the mid 90's?

Playing cue- The Mighty Lucasi Cocobolo
Back up cue - Troy Downey

I woke up.
Triangles tips and Masters chalk are good enough.

The Truth: If you have a stroke the gear don't matter... If you don't have a stroke the gear won't help.
The above quote by Softshot

Old
  (#13)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

06-18-2019, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
More like, more #Gaslighting, actually.

There is no budget or manpower sufficient for his bare claim, and in fact, 'senior officials' in immigration enforcement say it is news to them, because there is no such plan in effect.

What they did have planned (for later in July, not next week) was a sweep in some number of cities, but if that's what he meant (and erroneously got the details wrong), he has just given them a heads up and a couple of weeks head start to make themselves scarce.

When the Oakland mayor (iirc) did the same thing last year (but in a far more limited scope), PDJT said it was obstruction of justice and therefore, a crime.

#Gaslighting POTUS relies upon #Gaslit Nation being tricked. No worries for him, because it does tend to work on some of the people, at least.

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."

-- (evidently wrongly attributed to) Abraham Lincoln

Making good use of the middle point:

“You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on.”

― George W. Bush “You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on.”
So, Obama seem to do fine by this, but Trump can use the same resources to start throwing their dumb asses over the border. Please, tell me more Cap'n Obvious.

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#14)
FairladyZ
The Boss Stooge
FairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond repute

06-18-2019, 02:06 PM

If tax dollars are to be spent on illegal immigrants, I'd much rather see it spent on their removal versus their health care & welfare. Coming from a family of Italian immigrants who entered this country legally, I have no pity for the criminals that enter illegally.

If you tolerate this, then your children will be next.

I have never quoted someone in my signature....but I found such a shallow idiotic comment like this worthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
Everybody already knows that "conservative" means "bigot".

pj
chgo

Old
  (#15)
Casual Observer
Viva... yeah whatever
Casual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

06-18-2019, 02:07 PM

If any of you think the d'rats will allow trump to deport millions of votes shortly before the 2020 election, you've not been paying attention.
When the d'rats made a choice to build their voting coalition around various special interest groups (illegals, the gender-confused, minorities, unemployed 20-somethings, felons, etc.) and disavow white middle class males- especially rural ones (eww!)- their reliance on those groups became acute.
There is NO WAY they'll abide this. The only thing they care more about than open borders is more dead infants.

"...And the trees are all kept equal
By hatchet, axe, and saw..."

Neil Peart

“...I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine...”
Atlas Shrugged

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: