The Dumb Party
Old
  (#1)
Patrick Johnson
Fish of the Day
Patrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

The Dumb Party - 06-18-2019, 06:39 AM

Not just young people...

Name:  gop.JPG
Views: 159
Size:  40.2 KB

Old
  (#2)
strmanglr scott
AzB Silver Member
strmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

06-18-2019, 06:45 AM

As usual, the lamestream is completely out of touch with reality. Or, just as often is the case, they're trying to create the reality.

Look at the 25-40 audience cnn has, it's practically non-existent.

Got a nephew who's smart as a whip and in his mid twenties, major Trump supporter. Has plenty of like minded friends.

Nice try Patrick.

There is a pocket imprinted on the backside of every object ball.

The rail is your best friend.

Old
  (#3)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

06-18-2019, 07:11 AM

LOL.

Yep, while the dems push for benefits for illegals and praise partial birth of abortion. ya know, crushing a childs head while he's 8 months old and then praising the woman for being so brave and bold to take control over her own body. and that by crushing his skull, and sucking out his little body parts, a woman is truly empowered.

Sorry, there is not enough stupid on the planet to top that....

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#4)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
06-18-2019, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strmanglr scott View Post
As usual, the lamestream is completely out of touch with reality. Or, just as often is the case, they're trying to create the reality.

Got a nephew who's smart as a whip and in his mid twenties, major Trump supporter. Has plenty of like minded friends.

Nice try Patrick.
Attempting to create and control the dialogue, for sure. You are spot on...this time!

Old
  (#5)
Patrick Johnson
Fish of the Day
Patrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond repute

06-18-2019, 07:42 AM

Quote:

Nice try Patrick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
LOL.

Yep, while the dems push for benefits for illegals and praise partial birth of abortion. ya know, crushing a childs head while he's 8 months old and then praising the woman for being so brave and bold to take control over her own body. and that by crushing his skull, and sucking out his little body parts, a woman is truly empowered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-Balled View Post
Attempting to create and control the dialogue, for sure. You are spot on...this time!
Take it up with George. He's trying to tell you how you appear to the rational world.

pj
chgo

Old
  (#6)
ENGLISH!
Banned
ENGLISH! has a reputation beyond reputeENGLISH! has a reputation beyond reputeENGLISH! has a reputation beyond reputeENGLISH! has a reputation beyond reputeENGLISH! has a reputation beyond reputeENGLISH! has a reputation beyond reputeENGLISH! has a reputation beyond reputeENGLISH! has a reputation beyond reputeENGLISH! has a reputation beyond reputeENGLISH! has a reputation beyond reputeENGLISH! has a reputation beyond repute

06-18-2019, 08:15 AM

Quote:

Nice try Patrick.

Not even a nice try. Rather... it was a dumb lame try.

Old
  (#7)
Casual Observer
Viva... yeah whatever
Casual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

06-18-2019, 08:17 AM

You guys should avoid posting in this troll's threads.
He is a cancer and EVERYONE (both in the Main Forum and NPR) knows it.

"...And the trees are all kept equal
By hatchet, axe, and saw..."

Neil Peart

...I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine...
Atlas Shrugged

Old
  (#8)
ENGLISH!
Banned
ENGLISH! has a reputation beyond reputeENGLISH! has a reputation beyond reputeENGLISH! has a reputation beyond reputeENGLISH! has a reputation beyond reputeENGLISH! has a reputation beyond reputeENGLISH! has a reputation beyond reputeENGLISH! has a reputation beyond reputeENGLISH! has a reputation beyond reputeENGLISH! has a reputation beyond reputeENGLISH! has a reputation beyond reputeENGLISH! has a reputation beyond repute

06-18-2019, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
LOL.

TAP TAP TAP

&...

Old
  (#9)
ENGLISH!
Banned

Wink 06-18-2019, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
Take it up with George. He's trying to tell you how you appear to the rational world.

pj
chgo
No...

He is showing how ignorant "they" are if "they" truly & actually think that those who vote Republican &/or the Republican Politicians are "dumb".

No wonder they vote for The LEFTISTS(Democrat)

Old
  (#10)
Patrick Johnson
Fish of the Day

06-18-2019, 08:23 AM

And...

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 104
Size:  56.6 KB
____

Old
  (#11)
ENGLISH!
Banned

06-18-2019, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual Observer View Post
You guys should avoid posting in this troll's threads.
He is a cancer and EVERYONE (both in the Main Forum and NPR) knows it.
I was gone form here for a time & forgot that PJ & I basically only agree about 'one' topic.

Last edited by ENGLISH!; 06-18-2019 at 09:01 AM.

Old
  (#12)
ENGLISH!
Banned

06-18-2019, 08:28 AM

Quote:
And...

Attachment 522835
____
Right is Right & it is Timeless.

Last edited by ENGLISH!; 06-18-2019 at 08:47 AM.

Old
  (#13)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

06-18-2019, 08:34 AM

Quote:

pj
chgo
SO, you believe rational people think it is empowering by crushing a childs skull. Sorry, they are no better than Mengele. And you wonder why the libs created the KKK and fill the US Prisons to the top... it's what they do. Violence and killing.

Yes, rational liberals might be the biggest oxymoron on the planet.

So, you agree with these disgusting beliefs, then just type the words... tell us how the reasonable and rational PJ agrees with crushing a childs head at 8 months. That's some party you got. Trump mentions grabby pussy and you all wet yourself. A childs skull is literally crushed and you jump for joy. talking about Nazi loving idiots.

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Last edited by ChicagoRJ; 06-18-2019 at 08:36 AM.

Old
  (#14)
FairladyZ
The Boss Stooge
FairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond repute

06-18-2019, 08:43 AM

If that's not the pot calling the kettle black....

If in question, see my signature.

If you tolerate this, then your children will be next.

I have never quoted someone in my signature....but I found such a shallow idiotic comment like this worthy!
Quote:
Everybody already knows that "conservative" means "bigot".

pj
chgo

Old
  (#15)
Casual Observer
Viva... yeah whatever
Casual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

06-18-2019, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGLISH! View Post
I was gone form here for a time & forgot that we basically only agree about 'one' topic.
Which one is that?
I figured you and I probably agreed on more that one topic?

"...And the trees are all kept equal
By hatchet, axe, and saw..."

Neil Peart

...I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine...
Atlas Shrugged

Page 1 of 3 1 23

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: