Old
  (#16)
ENGLISH!
Banned
ENGLISH! has a reputation beyond reputeENGLISH! has a reputation beyond reputeENGLISH! has a reputation beyond reputeENGLISH! has a reputation beyond reputeENGLISH! has a reputation beyond reputeENGLISH! has a reputation beyond reputeENGLISH! has a reputation beyond reputeENGLISH! has a reputation beyond reputeENGLISH! has a reputation beyond reputeENGLISH! has a reputation beyond reputeENGLISH! has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

06-18-2019, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
SO, you believe rational people think it is empowering by crushing a childs skull. Sorry, they are no better than Mengele. And you wonder why the libs created the KKK and fill the US Prisons to the top... it's what they do. Violence and killing.

Yes, rational liberals might be the biggest oxymoron on the planet.

So, you agree with these disgusting beliefs, then just type the words... tell us how the reasonable and rational PJ agrees with crushing a childs head at 8 months. That's some party you got. Trump mentions grabby pussy and you all wet yourself. A childs skull is literally crushed and you jump for joy. talking about Nazi loving idiots.

Old
  (#17)
hitman22
AzB Silver Member
hitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond repute

06-18-2019, 08:56 AM

Attached Images

Last edited by hitman22; 06-18-2019 at 08:59 AM.

Old
  (#18)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

06-18-2019, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual Observer View Post
Which one is that?
I figured you and I probably agreed on more that one topic?
Holy moly! Why would you say that about yourself!

God bless each and every one of you

Old
  (#19)
ENGLISH!
Banned
ENGLISH! has a reputation beyond reputeENGLISH! has a reputation beyond reputeENGLISH! has a reputation beyond reputeENGLISH! has a reputation beyond reputeENGLISH! has a reputation beyond reputeENGLISH! has a reputation beyond reputeENGLISH! has a reputation beyond reputeENGLISH! has a reputation beyond reputeENGLISH! has a reputation beyond reputeENGLISH! has a reputation beyond reputeENGLISH! has a reputation beyond repute

06-18-2019, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Which one is that?
Did I mess that up? I will have to go back & see.

I was referring to PJ. He & I agree about CTE & actually some other pool related stuff, but not all.

Sorry for the confusion, if it was "my bad".

Last edited by ENGLISH!; 06-18-2019 at 09:53 AM.

Old
  (#20)
Casual Observer
Viva... yeah whatever
Casual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

06-18-2019, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGLISH! View Post
Did I mess that up? I will have go back & see.

I was referring to PJ. He & I agree about CTE & actually some other pool related stuff, but not all.

Sorry for the confusion, if it was "my bad".
No worries.
Hope you're well.

"...And the trees are all kept equal
By hatchet, axe, and saw..."

Neil Peart

...I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine...
Atlas Shrugged

Old
  (#21)
ENGLISH!
Banned

06-18-2019, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Which one is that?
Yep, That was not clear. I fixed it.

Old
  (#22)
time to play no
AzB Silver Member
time to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond repute

06-18-2019, 09:15 AM

The OP is the dumb one here. He'll be crying after the next election as well.

Old
  (#23)
LAMas
AzB Silver Member
LAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

06-18-2019, 09:30 AM

Does replying to a TROLL encourage the TROLL to troll some more?

dumluk

Old
  (#24)
JC
Needs Moderation

JC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond repute

06-18-2019, 09:36 AM

Name:  For+sake+op+its+a+fps+you+see+everything+_cd53aa58398e1aadf44838640fa0a9e4.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  55.2 KB

And yesterday too!

JC

It's not what you don't know that get's you in trouble
It's what you know that just ain't so

Old
  (#25)
ENGLISH!
Banned

06-18-2019, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom haney View Post
Holy moly! Why would you say that about yourself!
Because unlike you, he is a reasonable, rational, moral, truthful individual.

If you want to play The Games. It is like Raymond Floyd told Seve Ballosterous, I am better at it than you, so I would suggest that you stop.

However, you at will.

Old
  (#26)
ENGLISH!
Banned

06-18-2019, 09:55 AM

Quote:
No worries.
Hope you're well.
It is like when Ben Hogan had withdrawn during a round & the young guy driving him back to the club house asked, What happened, Mr. Hogan.

Mr. Hogan simply said, Don't ever get old.

Best Wishes to You.

Old
  (#27)
ENGLISH!
Banned

06-18-2019, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by time to play no View Post
The OP is the dumb one here. He'll be crying after the next election as well.
Let's Hope & Pray that THAT IS the case.

Old
  (#28)
ENGLISH!
Banned

06-18-2019, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAMas View Post
Does replying to a TROLL encourage the TROLL to troll some more?
I think it depends on what the replies are.

However, I guess one could say, Once a troll... always a troll.

What do you think, Sir?

Old
  (#29)
LAMas
AzB Silver Member
LAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

06-18-2019, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGLISH! View Post
I think it depends on what the replies are.

However, I guess one could say, Once a troll... always a troll.

What do you think, Sir?
I agree....until the Ban Hammer strikes.

dumluk

Old
  (#30)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

06-18-2019, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman22 View Post

Is that Pete ButtPlug?

Page 2 of 3 12 3

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: