Old
  (#16)
RSB-Refugee
AzB Silver Member
RSB-Refugee has a reputation beyond reputeRSB-Refugee has a reputation beyond reputeRSB-Refugee has a reputation beyond reputeRSB-Refugee has a reputation beyond reputeRSB-Refugee has a reputation beyond reputeRSB-Refugee has a reputation beyond reputeRSB-Refugee has a reputation beyond reputeRSB-Refugee has a reputation beyond reputeRSB-Refugee has a reputation beyond reputeRSB-Refugee has a reputation beyond reputeRSB-Refugee has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 900

01-03-2007, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal
What kind of action goes on at the other hotel? I never went over there last year. I'm staying there this year.
Look on the bright side, your only a short walk away.

See ya there, this weekend.
Tracy

Old
  (#17)
JAM
On the Hill
JAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 325

01-04-2007, 10:56 AM

What? No reports? Surely, they all are awake by now. What happened last night? Any action?

While the Democrats are taking their own sweet time about taking control of Congress, I'm taking my own sweet time to check into the DCC forum.

Come on, AzB-ers. We want updates...NOW! Pretty please.

JAM

Old
  (#18)
vagabond
AzB Silver Member
vagabond has a reputation beyond reputevagabond has a reputation beyond reputevagabond has a reputation beyond reputevagabond has a reputation beyond reputevagabond has a reputation beyond reputevagabond has a reputation beyond reputevagabond has a reputation beyond reputevagabond has a reputation beyond reputevagabond has a reputation beyond reputevagabond has a reputation beyond reputevagabond has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

01-04-2007, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim-n-NM
I cant wait to hear the happinings.
Wolford & David krolic from ABQ will be there

No McCready?
Old
  (#19)
Ken_4fun
AzB Silver Member
Ken_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond repute

No McCready? - 01-04-2007, 11:51 AM

Damn -McCready makes DCC worthwhile!

I wonder if I could go out to DC and kidnap the little bugger and put him in some action?

JAM - try to make the trip!

Your friend in pool,

Ken

Old
  (#20)
vagabond
AzB Silver Member
vagabond has a reputation beyond reputevagabond has a reputation beyond reputevagabond has a reputation beyond reputevagabond has a reputation beyond reputevagabond has a reputation beyond reputevagabond has a reputation beyond reputevagabond has a reputation beyond reputevagabond has a reputation beyond reputevagabond has a reputation beyond reputevagabond has a reputation beyond reputevagabond has a reputation beyond repute

01-04-2007, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken_4fun
Damn -McCready makes DCC worthwhile!

bugger

Ken
It appears that u are a close pal to him and in that case it is OK to use that word.I hope that u know the true meaning of that archaic English word mostly used in UK and British common Wealth Countries. Cheers

The reason may be
Old
  (#21)
nfty9er
AzB Silver Member
nfty9er has a reputation beyond reputenfty9er has a reputation beyond reputenfty9er has a reputation beyond reputenfty9er has a reputation beyond reputenfty9er has a reputation beyond reputenfty9er has a reputation beyond reputenfty9er has a reputation beyond reputenfty9er has a reputation beyond reputenfty9er has a reputation beyond reputenfty9er has a reputation beyond reputenfty9er has a reputation beyond repute

The reason may be - 01-04-2007, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAM
What? No reports? Surely, they all are awake by now. What happened last night? Any action?

While the Democrats are taking their own sweet time about taking control of Congress, I'm taking my own sweet time to check into the DCC forum.

JAM
I think you are one night off Jam as the tournament starts Friday and most would probably arrive Thursday rather than Wed. which you anticipated. At least the 2 years I attended that was the case. Hopefully tonight you will be getting your reports. I could not attend this year as a daughter got married and broke me. lol. I will be setting up our plasma t.v. at the pool room with the bcn broadcast through my computer and will be glued for days on end and hopefully so will some customers.

"Straight"Shooter

To Bugger
Old
  (#22)
MOJOE
Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
MOJOE has a reputation beyond reputeMOJOE has a reputation beyond reputeMOJOE has a reputation beyond reputeMOJOE has a reputation beyond reputeMOJOE has a reputation beyond reputeMOJOE has a reputation beyond reputeMOJOE has a reputation beyond reputeMOJOE has a reputation beyond reputeMOJOE has a reputation beyond reputeMOJOE has a reputation beyond reputeMOJOE has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 325
  Send a message via AIM to MOJOE Send a message via Yahoo to MOJOE  
To Bugger - 01-04-2007, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagabond
It appears that u are a close pal to him and in that case it is OK to use that word.I hope that u know the true meaning of that archaic English word mostly used in UK and British common Wealth Countries. Cheers
I would hope that he was thinking of a booger.. To bugger would probably be quite unpleasant.. I can say that I don't want to find out in my life time.. If you want to know what Vagabond is referring to, go to Wilkipedia.com

Old
  (#23)
chilli66
the chilli is back!
chilli66 has a reputation beyond reputechilli66 has a reputation beyond reputechilli66 has a reputation beyond reputechilli66 has a reputation beyond reputechilli66 has a reputation beyond reputechilli66 has a reputation beyond reputechilli66 has a reputation beyond reputechilli66 has a reputation beyond reputechilli66 has a reputation beyond reputechilli66 has a reputation beyond reputechilli66 has a reputation beyond repute

01-04-2007, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Koontz
I would hope that he was thinking of a booger.. To bugger would probably be quite unpleasant.. I can say that I don't want to find out in my life time.. If you want to know what Vagabond is referring to, go to Wilkipedia.com
You're better off not knowing, and that's from an Englishman!!

I'm looking forward to hearing absolutely anything from the DCC! I've decided I'll attend one year, might not be next year but won't be too distant. Sounds like my idea of a blast!

"Time won't leave me as I am, but time won't take the boy out of this man" - U2

"I'll go crazy if I don't go crazy tonight!"

Old
  (#24)
SpiderWebComm
Banned
SpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1275

01-04-2007, 06:39 PM

Update:

- Tables are playing perfectly, Diamond did a great job (as usual)
- Haven't seen much action, they just opened the tables not long ago (3 hours ago or so)
- Grady wants to suggest making 3-rail kicks count in the tourney, like they count in the banks ring game

As it gets a little later, the action will kick into high mode I'm sure. I'll try to report back (with an action report) as the night goes on.

Old
  (#25)
Rick S.
AzB Silver Member
Rick S. has a reputation beyond reputeRick S. has a reputation beyond reputeRick S. has a reputation beyond reputeRick S. has a reputation beyond reputeRick S. has a reputation beyond reputeRick S. has a reputation beyond reputeRick S. has a reputation beyond reputeRick S. has a reputation beyond reputeRick S. has a reputation beyond reputeRick S. has a reputation beyond reputeRick S. has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 31990

01-04-2007, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAM

JAM
Bought a spanking new laptop, and plan to be using it when not shooting photos. I don't arrive till Saturday, staying 8 days. I''ll do my best to post some updates for the people not attending.

Wish you both were going to attend this year!

Rick S.

i will also
Old
  (#26)
bignasty
"I already did it"
bignasty has a reputation beyond reputebignasty has a reputation beyond reputebignasty has a reputation beyond reputebignasty has a reputation beyond reputebignasty has a reputation beyond reputebignasty has a reputation beyond reputebignasty has a reputation beyond reputebignasty has a reputation beyond reputebignasty has a reputation beyond reputebignasty has a reputation beyond reputebignasty has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

Exclamation i will also - 01-04-2007, 08:38 PM

im bringing my laptop also! i will have action reports as often as i can!

www.theactionreport.com
And, 'thanks for shopping Big Nasty'!

Old
  (#27)
SpiderWebComm
Banned
SpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1275

01-04-2007, 09:17 PM

I haven't checked out the tables upstairs, but there's not much going on right now action-wise. A lot of people practicing, not a lotta gambling... people are still showing up.

Old
  (#28)
StraightPoolIU
Brent
StraightPoolIU has a reputation beyond reputeStraightPoolIU has a reputation beyond reputeStraightPoolIU has a reputation beyond reputeStraightPoolIU has a reputation beyond reputeStraightPoolIU has a reputation beyond reputeStraightPoolIU has a reputation beyond reputeStraightPoolIU has a reputation beyond reputeStraightPoolIU has a reputation beyond reputeStraightPoolIU has a reputation beyond reputeStraightPoolIU has a reputation beyond reputeStraightPoolIU has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 800

01-04-2007, 09:36 PM

I'm heading down tomorrow morning...can't wait.

"No bar, no bowling alley, no pinball machines. Just pool. Nothin else."

Playing Cue: 2003 Pechauer P15
Break Cue: Joss Thor Hammer (purpleheart with ironwood rings)
Jump Cue: OB Lift
Current Tip: G2
Shaft: OB Pro Plus

Old
  (#29)
Erno
AzB Silver Member
Erno has a reputation beyond reputeErno has a reputation beyond reputeErno has a reputation beyond reputeErno has a reputation beyond reputeErno has a reputation beyond reputeErno has a reputation beyond reputeErno has a reputation beyond reputeErno has a reputation beyond reputeErno has a reputation beyond reputeErno has a reputation beyond reputeErno has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1100

01-04-2007, 10:44 PM

WELL AS OF RIGHT NOW Tony Coleman is playing Larry Price 5 ahead banks for 1000. As for players that are there, there are quite a few now. You have Efren, Bustamante, Luat, Frost, T-rex, Tony Watson, Ike Runnels, Rob Saez, Daulton, Jaime Farrell, Souquet. Fot the first time ver Fabio Petroni is there, also Charlie Williams, and Luc Salvas just to name a few that I seen while I was there. I will try to keep everyone updated.

keep um commin
Old
  (#30)
bignasty
"I already did it"
bignasty has a reputation beyond reputebignasty has a reputation beyond reputebignasty has a reputation beyond reputebignasty has a reputation beyond reputebignasty has a reputation beyond reputebignasty has a reputation beyond reputebignasty has a reputation beyond reputebignasty has a reputation beyond reputebignasty has a reputation beyond reputebignasty has a reputation beyond reputebignasty has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

Smile keep um commin - 01-04-2007, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erno
WELL AS OF RIGHT NOW Tony Coleman is playing Larry Price 5 ahead banks for 1000. As for players that are there, there are quite a few now. You have Efren, Bustamante, Luat, Frost, T-rex, Tony Watson, Ike Runnels, Rob Saez, Daulton, Jaime Farrell, Souquet. Fot the first time ver Fabio Petroni is there, also Charlie Williams, and Luc Salvas just to name a few that I seen while I was there. I will try to keep everyone updated.
keep um comin erno!

www.theactionreport.com
And, 'thanks for shopping Big Nasty'!

Page 2 of 5 12 34 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: