Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Tournament Talk > Derby City Classic/Southern Classic
Reload this Page Efren/Bustamante 15-Ball Rotation Challenge?
Page 2 of 4 12 34

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
Donovan
A little security, goes..
Donovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 550
 Send a message via ICQ to Donovan Send a message via AIM to Donovan Send a message via MSN to Donovan Send a message via Yahoo to Donovan  
01-12-2007, 03:02 PM

Here is a rule...

If you make a ball on the break, you can spot the lowest numbered ball on the table and give your opponent the shot with the cueball in hand in the kitchen. Efren did this because he was hooked after the break.

Hmmm...go figure.

Peace,
Donovan

MadEye1@gmail.com
Playing Cue: South West / Tip: Talisman Pro Soft / Break Cue: $15 Canadian
Jump Cue: Bunjee / Case: Talisman (Original-Black) / All my stuff came from GoBilliards.com

-Straight Pool and One-Pocket Rule!

Last edited by Donovan; 01-12-2007 at 03:08 PM.

Old
  (#17)
Donovan
Donovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Donovan Send a message via AIM to Donovan Send a message via MSN to Donovan Send a message via Yahoo to Donovan  
01-12-2007, 03:07 PM

Exhibition Rotation Match - Race to 8

Efren Reyes - 3
Francisco Bustamante - 1

These Fillipino rules are going to be tough to follow, but it is hilarious hearing Danny D and Buddy Hall trying to figure them out with us.

Slop does count.

I'll keeps these "rules" coming as they happen.

Peace,
Donovan

MadEye1@gmail.com
Jump Cue: Bunjee / Case: Talisman (Original-Black) / All my stuff came from GoBilliards.com

Old
  (#18)
Donovan

01-12-2007, 03:10 PM

On a foul, you have the option of spotting the lowest numbered ball on the spot and you get ball in hand in kitchen.

Peace,
Donovan

MadEye1@gmail.com

Old
  (#19)
Donovan

01-12-2007, 03:11 PM

Is there anyone out there with me or am I messaging myself?

Peace,
Donovan

MadEye1@gmail.com

Old
  (#20)
Donovan

01-12-2007, 03:13 PM

Exhibition Rotation Match - Race to 8

Efren Reyes - 4
Francisco Bustamante - 1

Peace,
Donovan

MadEye1@gmail.com

Old
  (#21)
Donovan

01-12-2007, 03:19 PM

ER broke and made a ball on the break.
He has a shot and they are wide open..

DANG LOST THE SIGNAL!!!!!!

Peace,
Donovan

MadEye1@gmail.com

Old
  (#22)
Donovan

01-12-2007, 03:24 PM

With the FEED GONE...They may hae to replay this one....That headache may correct itslef it looks like.

I hate losing the feed in a good match.

Peace,
Donovan

MadEye1@gmail.com

Old
  (#23)
TannerPruess
TP
TannerPruess has a reputation beyond reputeTannerPruess has a reputation beyond reputeTannerPruess has a reputation beyond reputeTannerPruess has a reputation beyond reputeTannerPruess has a reputation beyond reputeTannerPruess has a reputation beyond reputeTannerPruess has a reputation beyond reputeTannerPruess has a reputation beyond reputeTannerPruess has a reputation beyond reputeTannerPruess has a reputation beyond reputeTannerPruess has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2949050
  Send a message via MSN to TannerPruess Send a message via Yahoo to TannerPruess  
01-12-2007, 03:26 PM

Efren made the 1 and 7, with a shot on the 2.

Old
  (#24)
Donovan

01-12-2007, 03:26 PM

My internet looks good and the feed from Africa is working, so it is on their end. Standing by...

Peace,
Donovan

MadEye1@gmail.com

Old
  (#25)
jsp
AzB Silver Member
jsp has a reputation beyond reputejsp has a reputation beyond reputejsp has a reputation beyond reputejsp has a reputation beyond reputejsp has a reputation beyond reputejsp has a reputation beyond reputejsp has a reputation beyond reputejsp has a reputation beyond reputejsp has a reputation beyond reputejsp has a reputation beyond reputejsp has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2600

01-12-2007, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donovan
With the FEED GONE...They may hae to replay this one....That headache may correct itslef it looks like.

I hate losing the feed in a good match.
Great! I just developed a big "headache", left work early, and now I'm home, only to find out the feed is gone!

Now I genuinely have a gigantic headache!!

LOL.

Old
  (#26)
Donovan

01-12-2007, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsp
Great! I just developed a big "headache", left work early, and now I'm home, only to find out the feed is gone!

Now I genuinely have a gigantic headache!!

LOL.

Man bro, I'm sorry man!

I know good luck, and you are not having it.

Peace,
Donovan

MadEye1@gmail.com

Old
  (#27)
TannerPruess
TP
TannerPruess has a reputation beyond reputeTannerPruess has a reputation beyond reputeTannerPruess has a reputation beyond reputeTannerPruess has a reputation beyond reputeTannerPruess has a reputation beyond reputeTannerPruess has a reputation beyond reputeTannerPruess has a reputation beyond reputeTannerPruess has a reputation beyond reputeTannerPruess has a reputation beyond reputeTannerPruess has a reputation beyond reputeTannerPruess has a reputation beyond repute

01-12-2007, 03:31 PM

I still have the feed. 7-1 and Busta is kicking at the 1. Efren can hit the one and maybe make it.

Old
  (#28)
Donovan

01-12-2007, 03:35 PM

How can someone have the feed and others don't...is beyond me.

Peace,
Donovan

MadEye1@gmail.com

Old
  (#29)
genuis8
AzB Bronze Member
genuis8 is on a distinguished road

vCash: 500

01-12-2007, 03:35 PM

Here are the rules as I played them in the Philippines. Rotation is played by hitting the lowest numbered ball on the table. The object is to get to 61 points. Each ball's point value is the number (1-15). As long as you hit the object ball without hitting another ball first, it is a valid shot. Any other balls that fall in as a result of a valid shot is points awarded to the shooter.

Anytime the shooter has no open shot to the object ball, he has the option to SPOT THE BALL and have his opponent take the shot. If a foul is commited, the new shooter has the option of spotting the ball & shooting from the kitchen, OR shooting from where it lies. All spotted shots are made with the cue ball (ball-in-hand) in the kitchen, and THE SPOT is where the object ball is placed where the 1-ball's spot is, on an new rack. If that position is occupied by other ball(s), then the Object Ball is placed in the immediate position in a straight line behind that Original Spot. No call shots are needed. If a scratch occurs, all balls that were made on that shot is returned to the table, and placed in a line from THE SPOT.

Last edited by genuis8; 01-12-2007 at 03:41 PM.

Old
  (#30)
TannerPruess
TP

01-12-2007, 03:37 PM

7-2. Busta comes up dry. Efren can see the one, but no shot.

Page 2 of 4 12 34

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: