Old
  (#166)
Timberly

vCash:

01-16-2007, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottster
OMFG>>> ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!???? SIGNAL Dropped right b-4 the kick on the 2 ARRGH!!!!!
I had a primo seat in the TV arena. A friend of mine was in the bar and I was sending them score updates via text msg. When the score was tied at 5, they told me that people were watching it in the bar. Naturally, I headed for the bar... I thought I could beat the crowd and enjoy a few beers earlier than planned.

LOL the big question 10 yrs from now in the pool world will be "Where were you during the hill hill match between Neils & Luat at the '07 DCC?".

Old
  (#167)
JoeyA
Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
JoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1300

01-16-2007, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by berry
That is differend according his busy schedule. He was home yesterday and shoot some balls today and left in the evening for a tournament in Norway.
But lets say he has 2 weeks to practice then he would shoot around 4 to 5 hours a day next to the gym / swimming. During a practice session he shoots with great concentration. This are mostly excersises, break training and some games in the end. But to give you an example he can put a lay out back from weeks ago on a kick he missed in a match and shoot this shot until he got it right. Seen him shoot the mighty X for hours and hours, fo home eat and watch some tapes and first thing in the morning again mighty X for hours.
Good thing is he is still learning every day, week, month and he will get better and better.

Sorry for my english as this is not my native language!
Your English is just fine, Berry. I envy you and the rest of the world being able to speak our language. Thanks for the insight to Niels training habits.
JoeyA

Old
  (#168)
Donovan
A little security, goes..
Donovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 550
 Send a message via ICQ to Donovan Send a message via AIM to Donovan Send a message via MSN to Donovan Send a message via Yahoo to Donovan  
01-25-2007, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timberly
I had a primo seat in the TV arena. A friend of mine was in the bar and I was sending them score updates via text msg. When the score was tied at 5, they told me that people were watching it in the bar. Naturally, I headed for the bar... I thought I could beat the crowd and enjoy a few beers earlier than planned.

LOL the big question 10 yrs from now in the pool world will be "Where were you during the hill hill match between Neils & Luat at the '07 DCC?".
LMAO! That is hilarious Timberly.

My answer will be in my living room hitting the damn refresh button on the computer over and over and cussing so loud my neighbors thought I was practicing for the WWE on Broadway!

Peace,
Donovan

MadEye1@gmail.com
Playing Cue: South West / Tip: Talisman Pro Soft / Break Cue: $15 Canadian
Jump Cue: Bunjee / Case: Talisman (Original-Black) / All my stuff came from GoBilliards.com

-Straight Pool and One-Pocket Rule!

Old
  (#169)
Dead Money
AzB Silver Member
Dead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1100

01-25-2007, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donovan
LMAO! That is hilarious Timberly.

My answer will be in my living room hitting the damn refresh button on the computer over and over and cussing so loud my neighbors thought I was practicing for the WWE on Broadway!

My answer will be in my living room hitting the damn refresh button on the computer over and over hoping BCN comes back up so Donovan can post the final updates and cussing so loud my neighbors thought I was practicing for the WWE on Broadway!

Page 12 of 12 « First 2101112

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: