Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Roy Steffensen said:
I AM COMING!!!

Can't wait...:D
I'll be there. Besides the pool events, the US National 3-Cushion Championships will be there (well, at the sister hotel across the street), with both a men's and a women's division. There is also going to be an Artistic Pool Championship put on by Tom Rossman.

Williebetmore

Member, .25% Club
Silver Member
I'll be there for sure. Steve Lomako and I are again going to organize an AZB Member's Room. I hope you all will stop by.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Wonder if Jeanette Lee will be playing in the women's 3 cushion event? I have a feeling that a lot of the lady pro's have been practicing 3 cushion secretly. Johnnyt

cueandcushion

Cue & Cushion_STL_MO
Silver Member
7 years in a row

I will be there. Don't know how long until the date gets closer. I have gone 7 years running..its the best thing in pool right now.

And to think...some people thought the IPT was going to overshadow the DCC.

What WERE they thinking????????

Hal

Beer Player
Silver Member
Bob Jewett said:
I'll be there. Besides the pool events, the US National 3-Cushion Championships will be there (well, at the sister hotel across the street), with both a men's and a women's division. There is also going to be an Artistic Pool Championship put on by Tom Rossman.
I looked around for you last year. I wanted to meet you. Maybe next year. I usually attend towards the end of the event. Most likely Friday and Saturday of the final weekend.

As a matter of fact I'm going to reserve my room right now.

ragbug74

Next NYTimes Best-Seller!
Silver Member
Me and Frankenstroke will be there for a good portion or possibly the whole week. I can't wait!

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
I'm sure I will be there but I don't know what days yet. Probably the first 4 or 5.

Last edited:

DeadPoked

Inadequate User
Silver Member
I'm going to try my best to make it this coming year. I've been wanting to for so long. Just recently moved here to North Carolina which isn't too far of a drive or I may just end up flying.

billiardshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
See attach for information on 3 Cushion, information from PROFESSORQBALL magazine. I hope they can get 8 or more women players. Beside Lee, I would like to see Monica Webber play. What other female who you like to see play in the 3 Cushion Tournament.

professorqball.jpg

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
billiardshot said:
See attach for information on 3 Cushion, information from PROFESSORQBALL magazine. I hope they can get 8 or more women players. Beside Lee, I would like to see Monica Webber play. What other female who you like to see play in the 3 Cushion Tournament.

View attachment 43725

As far as the women players, Ga Young Kim is a very good 3-cushion player and would have to be the big favorite in a women's event (I've seen her play). I understand she was trained by her father & for the first 4 years was only able to play 3-cushion before she started with pool.

Melissa Little has also played around with the game, but would not be close to Ga Young or maybe even Jeanette. But she loves it just the same & was signed up to play when they tried to hold a women's 3-C event in Fl, which was cancelled due to hurricanes.

vagabond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Williebetmore said:
I'll be there for sure. Steve Lomako and I are again going to organize an AZB Member's Room. I hope you all will stop by.

I need heaps and heaps of help from you and steve for arranging the reception to AZBers on friday the 12th of Jan. when it comes to planning and talking to the caterors I am no good.Also I am no good for doing any buisiness over the phone.Ofcourse this is my treat and every penny comes out of my pocket.
Please,please,please I need help.

DEACON

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does anyone know wht dates the bankpool division and one pocket division will be? Thanks for your help. Deacon

yally

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just booked my room today! Very excited as it will be my first real tournament event in the states! Not much goin up here in Montreal :(

TheWizard

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
At the moment, my chances are very slim, unless I can get wome work to raise some green, but I'm still hopeful :)

Willie