Reload this Page Your favorite picture of POOL balls
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Your favorite picture of POOL balls
Old
  (#1)
whitey2
Time Stand Still
whitey2 has a reputation beyond reputewhitey2 has a reputation beyond reputewhitey2 has a reputation beyond reputewhitey2 has a reputation beyond reputewhitey2 has a reputation beyond reputewhitey2 has a reputation beyond reputewhitey2 has a reputation beyond reputewhitey2 has a reputation beyond reputewhitey2 has a reputation beyond reputewhitey2 has a reputation beyond reputewhitey2 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Your favorite picture of POOL balls - 02-14-2008, 10:40 AM

I was just "thumbing" through my picture library, and came across this picture from that great
thread about the home made ball polisher.

I came across this picture, and I think this is the best picture of pool balls I have ever seen.
The colors are just so incredibly true and vibrant, and show up so well against the gray background.

I really love this picture, and thought others might have a favorite picture of pool balls that they
admire so much, that they would like to share it with us.

Last edited by whitey2; 02-14-2008 at 10:47 AM.

Old
  (#2)
bigskyjake
you heard the man
bigskyjake has a reputation beyond reputebigskyjake has a reputation beyond reputebigskyjake has a reputation beyond reputebigskyjake has a reputation beyond reputebigskyjake has a reputation beyond reputebigskyjake has a reputation beyond reputebigskyjake has a reputation beyond reputebigskyjake has a reputation beyond reputebigskyjake has a reputation beyond reputebigskyjake has a reputation beyond reputebigskyjake has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

02-14-2008, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey2

I came across this picture, and I think this is the best picture of .... balls I have ever seen.
The colors are just so incredibly true and vibrant, and show up so well against the gray background.
Must be some old balls

----------------------------------------------------

"They got old Hank and Lefty and there's B24, set em up Joe and play Walkin The Floor"

"you think that I am the devil, but it's only because I've lived in hell for so long"

-------------------------------------------------------

Censports.com, where badasses bet on sports, for FREE http://www.centsports.com/?opcode=303384

Old
  (#3)
whitey2
Time Stand Still
whitey2 has a reputation beyond reputewhitey2 has a reputation beyond reputewhitey2 has a reputation beyond reputewhitey2 has a reputation beyond reputewhitey2 has a reputation beyond reputewhitey2 has a reputation beyond reputewhitey2 has a reputation beyond reputewhitey2 has a reputation beyond reputewhitey2 has a reputation beyond reputewhitey2 has a reputation beyond reputewhitey2 has a reputation beyond repute

02-14-2008, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigskyjake
Must be some old balls
I'm a little slow today.

For about 30 seconds, I thought you were just pointing out the spelling of "gray" as opposed to "grey".

More coffee... And must check water level in basement...

Old
  (#4)
bigskyjake
you heard the man
bigskyjake has a reputation beyond reputebigskyjake has a reputation beyond reputebigskyjake has a reputation beyond reputebigskyjake has a reputation beyond reputebigskyjake has a reputation beyond reputebigskyjake has a reputation beyond reputebigskyjake has a reputation beyond reputebigskyjake has a reputation beyond reputebigskyjake has a reputation beyond reputebigskyjake has a reputation beyond reputebigskyjake has a reputation beyond repute

02-14-2008, 10:50 AM

Quote:
I'm a little slow today.

For about 30 seconds, I thought you were just pointing out the spelling of "gray" as opposed to "grey".

More coffee... And must check water level in basement
Don't forget your life jakcet

----------------------------------------------------

"They got old Hank and Lefty and there's B24, set em up Joe and play Walkin The Floor"

"you think that I am the devil, but it's only because I've lived in hell for so long"

-------------------------------------------------------

Censports.com, where badasses bet on sports, for FREE http://www.centsports.com/?opcode=303384

Old
  (#5)
Vahmurka
...and I get all da rolls
Vahmurka has a reputation beyond reputeVahmurka has a reputation beyond reputeVahmurka has a reputation beyond reputeVahmurka has a reputation beyond reputeVahmurka has a reputation beyond reputeVahmurka has a reputation beyond reputeVahmurka has a reputation beyond reputeVahmurka has a reputation beyond reputeVahmurka has a reputation beyond reputeVahmurka has a reputation beyond reputeVahmurka has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2300

02-15-2008, 07:57 AM

I like a picture by Frederique Rijsdijk, Dutch photomaster who worked at a European championship. That's not the photo I like, but I couldn't find it at the moment. So I provide another one as an example of his artwork.

Old
  (#6)
Dead Money
AzB Silver Member
Dead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1100

02-15-2008, 11:14 AM

Somewhere out there is a picture of a hot girl from the waist down laying on her back wearing nothing but a 9 ball rack of balls covering up her cooter. If I could find it again to post it I would

Old
  (#7)
hang-the-9
AzB Silver Member
hang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

02-15-2008, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Money
Somewhere out there is a picture of a hot girl from the waist down laying on her back wearing nothing but a 9 ball rack of balls covering up her cooter. If I could find it again to post it I would
No need to find it, it's perfectly seen inside my head now.

"I'll back you against anyone, as long as you did not know you were playng for money"

Charter member of the D-Bag Club, we stick to the letter of the rules not the spirit, and up yours!

Old
  (#8)
Cuebacca
________
Cuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond repute

02-15-2008, 11:29 AM

Name:  beach_balls.jpg
Views: 374
Size:  5.1 KB
pool balls

Old
  (#9)
James
Red Wire... Right Temple
James has a reputation beyond reputeJames has a reputation beyond reputeJames has a reputation beyond reputeJames has a reputation beyond reputeJames has a reputation beyond reputeJames has a reputation beyond reputeJames has a reputation beyond reputeJames has a reputation beyond reputeJames has a reputation beyond reputeJames has a reputation beyond reputeJames has a reputation beyond repute

02-15-2008, 11:32 AM

"Do not worry about your difficulties in Mathematics. I can assure you mine are still greater." - A. Einstein

Old
  (#10)
Stones
YEAH, I'M WOOFING AT YOU!
Stones has a reputation beyond reputeStones has a reputation beyond reputeStones has a reputation beyond reputeStones has a reputation beyond reputeStones has a reputation beyond reputeStones has a reputation beyond reputeStones has a reputation beyond reputeStones has a reputation beyond reputeStones has a reputation beyond reputeStones has a reputation beyond reputeStones has a reputation beyond repute

02-15-2008, 12:33 PM

This is a picture I made from scratch in Photoshop a few years ago. I slapped the AZB logo on it as a gift for Mike and the gang here at AZB. Presented to them at last year's BCA Nationals.

Name:  AZ Billiards pool universe 3.jpg
Views: 271
Size:  97.0 KB

Stones

"A friend will help you move but a good friend will help you move the body."

"My girlfriend doesn't care what I do when I'm away at the poolroom, as long as I don't have a good time."

"Welcome to all Pool Players, Railbirds and Other Liars."

…the old Lakota was wise. He knew that a man’s heart, away from nature, becomes hard; he knew that lack of respect for growing, living things soon led to lack of respect for humans, too. So he kept his children close to nature’s softening influence.

good post
Old
  (#11)
whitey2
Time Stand Still

good post - 02-15-2008, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuebacca
Attachment 59896
pool balls
Wow, good post. I never made the correlation.

Old
  (#12)
Cuebacca
________
Cuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond repute

Thumbs up 02-15-2008, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Wow, good post. I never made the correlation.
Hehe, glad you liked it. That pic you put in the original post is really nice. I think it has inspired me to polish my Centennials this evening.

Cheers,
Cuebacca

Last edited by Cuebacca; 02-15-2008 at 12:43 PM.

Old
  (#13)
worldison2
AzB Silver Member
worldison2 has a reputation beyond reputeworldison2 has a reputation beyond reputeworldison2 has a reputation beyond reputeworldison2 has a reputation beyond reputeworldison2 has a reputation beyond reputeworldison2 has a reputation beyond reputeworldison2 has a reputation beyond reputeworldison2 has a reputation beyond reputeworldison2 has a reputation beyond reputeworldison2 has a reputation beyond reputeworldison2 has a reputation beyond repute

02-15-2008, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuebacca
Hehe, glad you liked it. That pic you put in the original post is really nice. I think it has inspired me to polish my Centennials this evening.

Cheers,
Cuebacca
I liked it, too. Especially the secret message in the white font! Didn't catch it until you got quoted. VERY CLEVER!

Old
  (#14)
D_Lewis
AzB Silver Member
D_Lewis has a reputation beyond reputeD_Lewis has a reputation beyond reputeD_Lewis has a reputation beyond reputeD_Lewis has a reputation beyond reputeD_Lewis has a reputation beyond reputeD_Lewis has a reputation beyond reputeD_Lewis has a reputation beyond reputeD_Lewis has a reputation beyond reputeD_Lewis has a reputation beyond reputeD_Lewis has a reputation beyond reputeD_Lewis has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 200
  Send a message via MSN to D_Lewis  
02-15-2008, 12:55 PM

http://www.sammspocket.com/bespr.html

one of my faves!

Old
  (#15)
worldison2
AzB Silver Member
worldison2 has a reputation beyond reputeworldison2 has a reputation beyond reputeworldison2 has a reputation beyond reputeworldison2 has a reputation beyond reputeworldison2 has a reputation beyond reputeworldison2 has a reputation beyond reputeworldison2 has a reputation beyond reputeworldison2 has a reputation beyond reputeworldison2 has a reputation beyond reputeworldison2 has a reputation beyond reputeworldison2 has a reputation beyond repute

02-15-2008, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_Lewis
Excellent! Is that a tight rack?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: