Help..tin man or rake

white1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have iPad Pro. And a you tube channel. I’ve been 2 hours tonight. I can not figure out how to upload through az says failed and I can’t figure out how to see the url on my iPad which uses safari. Read a lot of tutorials-can’t get it.
And I didn’t know about the ghost challenge- I never look at sticky’s.
Wow. U guys do play good.like real good.’when you get time can you walk me through how to attach or find my url to attach from u tube.’thx

Tin man I saw your post. Thx

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have iPad Pro. And a you tube channel. I’ve been 2 hours tonight. I can not figure out how to upload through az says failed and I can’t figure out how to see the url on my iPad which uses safari. Read a lot of tutorials-can’t get it.
And I didn’t know about the ghost challenge- I never look at sticky’s.
Wow. U guys do play good.like real good.’when you get time can you walk me through how to attach or find my url to attach from u tube.’thx

Tin man I saw your post. Thx

Hey Ray.

I'm not familiar with iPad equipment.

All I had to do was post the vid to youtube as public.
Then right click on video title and copy
then open an existing post on AZB
Click edit post
Click advanced..
Click manage attachments
Right click in ....upload file from url
Select ....paste.....and left click
Then click upoald to the right hand side of screen.

It's been a while since I uploaded a vid to AZB but I'm certain thats how i did it.

Sorry I'm not familiar with iPad stuff or safari.

BTW, I use a desktop and chrome. My son set everything up. I think my wife has an iPad. I'm not 100% certain but I will ask her this evening when we get up.

We worked nights and eventhough were retired we still sleep till 3 or 4pm. Then it takes a couple hours or so to get these old bones moving.

I'm willing to bet that TinMan is more familiar with such things.

Also, to get help faster:

Go to the ghost challenge thread and ask there. Those guys knkw all the in's and out's of recording and uploading from all sorts of devices.

BTW, the guy that runs the ghost thread.....Iusetoberich will for zure know. He's some kind of technology guru.

They can fix you up in a jiffy.

Well, I better get to bed.

Hope to see your vids soon.

Also....take TinMan up on the ghost play. Another thing, I posted in your other thread. Read it and get with TinMan through PM.

I'm not an online trainer but I've heard that TinMan is exceptional at it.

Good luck sir,

Jeff

7stud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can’t figure out how to see the url on my iPad which uses safari.
It sounds like you are in full screen mode. You need to click something to get out of full screen mode. See here:

https://apple.stackexchange.com/que...th-hidden-controls-address-bar-and-ios-status

In the last picture (Video streaming, full screen mode), there is an icon in the top left corner, which looks like a box with an arrow in the lower right corner. Click on that.

Here's something else you can try:

https://www.dropboxforum.com/t5/Dro...an-t-exit-full-screen-mode-on-iPad/m-p/269359

On my Macbook Pro, if I am watching a youtube video in full screen mode, and I move my cursor to the top of the page, that causes a menu bar to appear, and I can click on the little green button to resize the window back to normal mode, then the address bar appears.

I hope one of those things works for you. :)

Last edited:

Tin Man

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hey Ray, I am the wrong guy to ask. I am incompetent with this type of thing. I have a 15 year old son that has been as passionate about computers since he was 9 as I was with pool and he can do about anything, so I rely on him any time I need to do more than turn something on.

Jake, thanks for the good words. Just to clarify, I do not do online lessons. Only in person training for those that want to fly out to Minnesota and spend 3 days and 30+ hours on the table. There are many, many, many good resources for people looking for information. I am interested in transformation.

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Ray, I am the wrong guy to ask. I am incompetent with this type of thing. I have a 15 year old son that has been as passionate about computers since he was 9 as I was with pool and he can do about anything, so I rely on him any time I need to do more than turn something on.

Jake, thanks for the good words. Just to clarify, I do not do online lessons. Only in person training for those that want to fly out to Minnesota and spend 3 days and 30+ hours on the table. There are many, many, many good resources for people looking for information. I am interested in transformation.

I understand sir.

The transformation is the hard part.....and takes way more dedication than just learning to stand correctly etc...etc.

Still though, IMO....learning the next level stuff is useless without a really solid foundation.

I know you understand all that....all to well.

Much respect sir.

Have a good one.

Jeff

Mr. Dogg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tinman:
Are you, by any chance, the same Tinman that was on HarpTabs.com several years ago?