The Real Life 'Color of Money' - You Saw the Movie, Right?

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
That's a pretty good crew there. I can attest to what you said about Vern Elliott. I NEVER saw him at any pro tournament after Johnston City. And even there he did not play in the tournament, only gambled in the back room.

I think you may have meant Buster Merchant, who was a helluva bar table player. I don't know Buster Douglas.

That's right, Buster Merchant from Mississippi - he's still playing well, I saw him at the Scotty Townsend Memorial.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good stuff, I remember all this

Hope everyone is doing good,

Best,
Fatboy :)

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
The High Speed Wobbles

Good stuff, I remember all this

Hope everyone is doing good,

Best,
Fatboy :)

FATBOY! What's up?!?

I was just telling someone about when we were in London for the Mosconi Cup and Mike wouldn't stop drinking caffeine. LoL and got the "High Speed Wobbles" - crazy times!

Hope you're doing well my friend, looks like a lot of crazy times ahead with this nonsense con job they are deceiving the world with! I can't believe it was this easy, it's embarrassing!!

Best Wishes, Play Well

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
FATBOY! What's up?!?

I was just telling someone about when we were in London for the Mosconi Cup and Mike wouldn't stop drinking caffeine. LoL and got the "High Speed Wobbles" - crazy times!

Hope you're doing well my friend, looks like a lot of crazy times ahead with this nonsense con job they are deceiving the world with! I can't believe it was this easy, it's embarrassing!!

Best Wishes, Play Well

I’m great man! Touch wood!

Hard to imagine we were in London 8 years ago! Sure went by fast! Was a great time.

I’m gonna give you a call this weekend. Be nice to talk for a minute.

Hope your good,

My very best,
Fatboy 😀

telinoz

Registered
The movie helped for sure, since then it has been up and down.
2022 seems to be another upsurge though as there are more events going on and more prize money again.
Check out what Matchroom is doing:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ok, now I guess I am confused. It seemed Cowboy was saying CJ’s YT channel was “disappeared”. It’s working fine for me…
If he ever farts out a fully coherent thought, you bet the other way, every time.

It's a lock... the HUNGARIAN NUTS, I say!

Last edited: