OB Fusion Shaft

StraitishShoote

Dad's Rack Boy
I have the 12.3mm OB Fusion shaft. I like the shaft, but I have decided to start using a different cue that has a different joint. Would putting a hard tip on the shaft and using it as a break stick work? It has the white ferrule, not the wooden one.

I'm guessing the construction of it is similar to their new Aftershock break shafts. I don't know if 12.3 mm would be too small of a diameter for breaking. I'm not a monster power breaker. I'm usually in the 18-20 mph range.

TxOnePocket

i'm ur huckleberry
Silver Member
I have the 12.3mm OB Fusion shaft. I like the shaft, but I have decided to start using a different cue that has a different joint. Would putting a hard tip on the shaft and using it as a break stick work? It has the white ferrule, not the wooden one.

I'm guessing the construction of it is similar to their new Aftershock break shafts. I don't know if 12.3 mm would be too small of a diameter for breaking. I'm not a monster power breaker. I'm usually in the 18-20 mph range.

what joint are you using now? they are pretty new shafts and play better than 99% of CF's out atm, selling it quick is always an option. As for using it as a break shaft, it's warranty is for warpage only and general defects, so breaker beware.