June 7, 2020

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A day to be heralded by all in the aiming forum. I'll leave it up to others to think about the significance of that day.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
He conveniently disappeared after claiming he is making a video .
Of course, he pulled the same moves after he challenged some people to a money match.
Including, " Let's play 8-ball instead. I dog the 9-ball often."

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
Good riddance to that toxic topic. Without it we could discuss aiming in the main forum like adults.

pj
chgo

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A day to be heralded by all in the aiming forum. I'll leave it up to others to think about the significance of that day.

Kinda like a Stephen King novel in which a fraction of the populace suddenly gets suctioned off the planet.

Or maybe they were all aboard Oceanic Airlines Flight 815.

Lou Figueroa

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
His instructional video is now at the hands of the publisher.
It's in the design phase.

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Prince's birthday? Hmm, you might be on to something.

Attachments

• IMG_2077.JPG
    IMG_2077.JPG
    109.1 KB · Views: 363

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe Mike created a uber-secret forum for them.

You know, like maybe they're the only ones who know about it and you need a Little Orphan Annie Decoder to get the password. Maybe they're all in there, dancing nekked around the campfire, telling scary ghost ball stories, and roasting marshmallows they've named after their favorite Aiming Forum antagonists. I can almost hear them now, having just finished a rousing chorus of, "If I Had a Hammer"...

Cookie: "Burn, PJ, burn."

Stan: "Shoot, looks like I melted Brian."

Low: "Awww, Dan White got a little burnt around the edges."

Spider: "Ooops. I just dropped Lou Figueroa into the fire, lmao."

I'm sure that wherever they are they're having a good time :)

Lou Figueroa

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wasn't going to tell anybody, but I heard just the other day that they all got together and formed a Sub S Corporation. They're forming a joint venture Vanity Book and Video Publishing Co.

Oh, they asked Brian to be their consultant.

Imac007

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’m not a runway worker

I wasn't going to tell anybody, but I heard just the other day that they all got together and formed a Sub S Corporation. They're forming a joint venture Vanity Book and Video Publishing Co.

When posters do this the hair on the back of my neck stands up. Having to ask what the OP is referring like some inside joke is juvenile. Posting things that will go over the heads of significant members in a public forum only damages the readership desire to participate. How can intelligent dialogue happen when the audience has no clue as to the subject? It follows the format of a Trump press conference. Pick a topic that can generate real dialogue from all. Not including everyone is rude.

Last edited:

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member

Now that's funny.

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"How can intelligent dialogue happen when the audience has no clue as to the subject? It follows the format of a Trump press conference. Pick a topic that can generate real dialogue for all. Not including everyone is rude."

1.How can intelligent dialogue happen when the audience has no clue as to the subject?

Response: It can't.

2.It follows the format of a Trump press conference.

Response: Take that shit to NPR.

3.Pick a topic that can generate real dialogue for all.

Response: That's way too much work.

4.Not including everyone is rude.

Response:Being a bossy intruder is rude, too.

If you want to preach, there's a Church on every corner.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When posters do this the hair on the back of my neck stands up. Having to ask what the OP is referring like some inside joke is juvenile. Posting things that will go over the heads of significant members in a public forum only damages the readership desire to participate. How can intelligent dialogue happen when the audience has no clue as to the subject? It follows the format of a Trump press conference. Pick a topic that can generate real dialogue from all. Not including everyone is rude.

This thread is a kind of quiz for those active in the aiming forum. It was posted in the aiming forum, which practically nobody reads. You are welcome to investigate and figure out specifically what the significance of June 7 was in the aiming forum. If you don't read this forum normally then you are unlikely to have any interest.

Mike Howerton owns this website and he thought it interesting enough to participate. "Prince's birthday" isn't quite what I was going for but it's a fun guess.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Well, I'm curious. I'm not a regular participant in this mess, just an amused reader for many years. I'll assume one or more of the CTE proponents have moved on for one reason or another. The absence of a couple prolific posters is obvious

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
Well, I'm curious. I'm not a regular participant in this mess, just an amused reader for many years. I'll assume one or more of the CTE proponents have moved on for one reason or another. The absence of a couple prolific posters is obvious
I noticed the curious absence of inflammatory nonsense awhile ago and checked - both Low and Spidey's last posts were 6/7. I don't know why - doesn't look like they're banned - but I accept our fate.

pj
chgo

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
I noticed the curious absence of inflammatory nonsense awhile ago and checked - both Low and Spidey's last posts were 6/7. I don't know why - doesn't look like they're banned - but I accept our fate.

pj
chgo
Since we're on the subject I just checked cookie man - he hasn't posted since 6/18.

Curiouser and curiouser.

Let the conspiracy theories begin!

pj
chgo