Bryant Billiards

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've never did business with them, but decided I would give em a try.

Well, I have to say, I'm not impressed in the least.

I tried to place an order but it would not go through. After several attempts, I gave up and decided to send them an email. The message I sent was straight forward and should have been easy to understand.

I told them I was interested in buying a mid-cue extension. I said I wanted the cue-max 4.25" extension. I went on to say that I DID NOT want a cross pin. I wanted the extension to be radial to radial.

Well, i got a message from them saying they didn't understand what I wanted.

Lol....I thought, well....I'll just call.

Fast forward.....several days later and about 3 calls a day for almost a week....I've not had a return call. Nobody answers. Their message says, they are either on the phone with another customer or away from their desk.

Has anyone had similar experiences with them?

I've met Bryant a couple times at tournaments. He was always nice to me and I figured he would be a good option for buying billiard related items.

During these trying times, I thought he may appreciate the business.

His site says "in stock", but when I tried to order, it would not go through. It didn't say, "out of stock" or anything....it just kept going back to the home page.

I'm sorry to say, but if this is what we get "before the sale".....just imagine what kind of service we can expect after a purchase and something goes wrong.

Just a heads up to anyone that may be thinking about using them.

Jeff