Do you think there will be pool tables in Heaven?

BrianaBrown13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I believe there is, but my fear is that my mother is in front of the table saying I can't play until chores are done.

Atlatlien

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Even if there is a "heaven", how many pool players do you think are going there?

I'd get your racks in now to be safe

Slasher

KE = 0.5 • m • v2
Silver Member
First you need to assume the burden of proof and provide evidence of existence.

Last edited:

us820

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The good news is there is pool in heaven.Bad news is that you have your first match next Monday.

Straightpool_99

I see dead balls
Silver Member
Who cares? Nobody in heaven can run 3 flippin balls.They're all playing croquet and drinking non-alcoholic wine. Nobodys even got an interesting story to tell! No sluts, no gamblers, no fighters, no comedians except Bob Saget and he's on 24/7, no scientists, no players, no dancers, no good musicians (apart from Bach). I'm going to miss Bach...

Last edited:

Bank it

Uh Huh, Sounds Legit
Silver Member
I don't know. I do know that every time I screw my cue together & run my hand across the baize, I'm in heaven, how about you?

Stretch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just curious.....

Of course there is a pool table in heaven. I heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend who knew a guy that got as far as Saint Peter. AAAAAnd Saint Peter was backing this player, a Dude named Yahweh. So if you can beat him, You are in! Piece of cake i figure. St.

markjames

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I asked this same question to my friend muhammed. He says in the quran, it says heaven is full of everything you can think of that is good. AND MORE.

Also, i asked him one time. Muhammed, the prophet muhammed is playing jesus pool. Who wins? He quickly responds, oh! It depends on who makes the best shots.