π—₯π—’π—•π—œπ—‘π—¦π—’π—‘ π—–π—’π— π—£π—Ÿπ—˜π—§π—˜π—¦ π—§π—˜π—”π—  𝗨𝗦𝗔

markjames

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’ve spoken for one Canuck and one Mexican since day one.
Let it be continent versus continent.

fedor gorst is from moscow, so maybe that is europe
but other parts of russia would be called asia
so what is really fair in terms of usa vs. the world?

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
fedor gorst is from moscow, so maybe that is europe
but other parts of russia would be called asia
so what is really fair in terms of usa vs. the world?

The most populated part of Russia is in Europe.
Asian Russia starts east of the Urals.

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wish we had some Canadian brethren to utilize our from our continent like Europe does. Couple of good ones to select from! Pretty tough action for Team USA to take on this compilation of monsters. I guess it is in the rules for Team USA to not be able to use those players though... I digress...

Well played Europe, well played indeed... and on their turf, gonna be a rough one if you ask me.

Just played John Morra some 1P. He played much better than Alex P.

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I played them both at Griffs. I played Alex on the tight table and John on the 4.5” corners table.

Last edited:

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
With Fedor on the team, can we call it the Moscowni Cup?

My prediction, US will loose this year by 4-5.

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mockbani Cup?, Coop?

It's a Vegan show. (hysterical laughter) Armchair talk used to be, "yeah, them [place specific ethnicity here] bet it up!" . Point being a place like LV already has the country wired. They want (maybe need) foreign blood.

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mockbani Cup?, Coop?

It's a Vegan show. (hysterical laughter) Armchair talk used to be, "yeah, them [place specific ethnicity here] bet it up!" . Point being a place like LV already has the country wired. They want (maybe need) foreign blood.

made just about as much sense as justnums posts

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
made just about as much sense as justnums posts

I do my best to make perfect sense. Please refer specifically to any part that doesn't meet your intellect and I will do my best to rectify the inequity. :D

Meanwhile, I heard that what happens in Vegas (mostly your cash) still stays in Vegas.

Incidentally are you Scandinavian?

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I do my best to make perfect sense. Please refer specifically to any part that doesn't meet your intellect and I will do my best to rectify the inequity. :D

Meanwhile, I heard that what happens in Vegas (mostly your cash) still stays in Vegas.

Incidentally are you Scandinavian?

lol yeah, i guess the spanish expression "hacerse el sueco" applies here. i read vegan as in vegetarian, not vegan as referring to the city of las vegas

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
lol yeah, i guess the spanish expression "hacerse el sueco" applies here. i read vegan as in vegetarian, not vegan as referring to the city of las vegas

Had to look it up the Spanish but lol. Meanwhile, vegan as in lettuce so correct the first time.

cuetechasaurus

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did anyone see Shaw’s comment on Facebook regarding this?

He said there’s some issue between the rest of the team and Styer. I don’t know if he was just saying that to troll team USA or not.

Last edited:

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
Just played John Morra some 1P. He played much better than Alex P.

That had to be great experience! Lucky guy. I get to play one of the best 1pocket players in SC on occasion myself. Just playing him elevates my game every time:cool:

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Didn't realize Styer was dropped from Team MC.

Didn't Styer beat Chris Robinson bad in their 10b long race? Anyone got the score on it?

Not saying Styer would be a better pick. Long race 10b certainly played to Styer strengths(big break). He might can play Bergman even with the same format.

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member
Did anyone see Shaw’s comment on Facebook regarding this?

He said there’s some issue between the rest of the team and Styer. I don’t know if he was just saying that to troll team USA or not.

Can you post a link to that thread from there? I looked on his facebook page but couldn't find it.