Pink Ivory Burl

Pete Tonkin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know the cue gallery is for completed work butt i thought this would be the best place to post some pictures of the piece of pink ivory burl i just got in and see if any one would like to commison a cue built from it.
2009 Cues 001.jpg

2009 Cues 002.jpg

2009 Cues 003.jpg

Pete Tonkin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pink Ivory Cue

it looks like it could get interesting,what kind of cue do you have in mind?

I am open to what ever some one wants butt i think it would look good with four veneers and ivory points and boxed ivory windows in the butt sleeve not sure on the veneer colors yet.

Snookered007

Ticky Tricky
Silver Member
I really love the look of Pink Ivory. Don't forget to show us some pics at different stages of construction. :thumbup:

johnf_34

JF - Fitz Cues!!
Silver Member
I would love to commission a cue with that....but I don't have the money for it. I think it would look awesome with Ebony points, but then have ivory points milled inside the ebony points.

Guerra Cues

I build one cue at a time
Silver Member
I am open to what ever some one wants butt i think it would look good with four veneers and ivory points and boxed ivory windows in the butt sleeve not sure on the veneer colors yet.

Pete makes some monster cues and they play better that they look. Watch out for Pete and his work!

qbilder

slower than snails
Silver Member
How much do you want for the wood? It's stunning. Great find. But seriously, how much?

Pete Tonkin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The pink ivory burl is sold i have accepted an order to build a box cue with it and will post pictures as the cue progresses.

CMD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can't wait to see the finished product! That is one pretty piece of wood.

Congratulations to the lucky owner,
Chris

cyrex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pink Ivory

Beautiful piece of Pink Ivory Burl Pete. That's going to make a stunning cue!

fsarfino

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙
Looking forward to seeing the cue that awesome piece of wood turns into :eek: