The Billiard Club 161 - Columbus

cjr3559

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does anyone from the central Ohio area know what happened to the Billiard Club on 161? Some buddies of mine and I were in there November and played on their 9 footers, but when we were there a couple weeks back, the side with the 9 foot 'pay by the hour' was completely cleaned out of tables and everything. Needless to say, we were disappointed.

The only tables they have left are a few bar boxes and that's it. What's happening to pool? I hope this isn't a what we have to look forward to. I prefer to play on the full size tables by the hour. I never was much for the bar boxes unless there was no other option.

It appears that we will be going to Suzi-Cue on N. 4th from now on, but they only have about 8 tables at most. The other option is the 8-ball on Morse; maybe we'll check it out next time.

Sad day, sad day.

Thebigtexan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I used to shoot there ages ago but have not been in quite some time.. Have not been to Suzi-Q's yet, I hate downtown!! But I usually shoot up at Bankshots in Hilliard, right off Hilliard Rome Road. They have 4 nine footers if I am not mistaken that are pay by the hour, 6 bar tables that are a buck a pop at least, I believe 8 pay by the hour regular bar tables.