Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Where's Glen Hancock (Therealkingcobra)?!?
Page 8 of 66 « First 678 9101858 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#106)
Kobachi
Scarred but Smarter
Kobachi has a reputation beyond reputeKobachi has a reputation beyond reputeKobachi has a reputation beyond reputeKobachi has a reputation beyond reputeKobachi has a reputation beyond reputeKobachi has a reputation beyond reputeKobachi has a reputation beyond reputeKobachi has a reputation beyond reputeKobachi has a reputation beyond reputeKobachi has a reputation beyond reputeKobachi has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

02-07-2020, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackMDX View Post
I wonder how understanding you would be if someone had taken your money and rails, then dropped off the face of the earth for seven months!

There is nothing wrong with asking for payment in advance, and even being a month late can be excused, but he has the OPís money and rails, and is six months late without even the courtesy of a explanation. And you think he should be cut some slack! I think a good old fashioned law suit might give this crook a better understanding of the meaning of ethics.

Glen does not deserve ďa breakĒ. I follow a number of hobby forums, and on every one there is always someone who is extremely knowledgeable, but has become so full of themselves that they can only be described as condescending, arrogant, pompous jerk!
You gots to stop reading just the first sentence Black!

Primary: Alex Brick

"I'm not superstitious, but I'm a little stitious" Michael Scott - Dundler Mifflin Paper Company

"Sure-Lock"

Old
  (#107)
skip100
AzB Silver Member
skip100 has a reputation beyond reputeskip100 has a reputation beyond reputeskip100 has a reputation beyond reputeskip100 has a reputation beyond reputeskip100 has a reputation beyond reputeskip100 has a reputation beyond reputeskip100 has a reputation beyond reputeskip100 has a reputation beyond reputeskip100 has a reputation beyond reputeskip100 has a reputation beyond reputeskip100 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

02-07-2020, 08:48 AM

A lot of regulars here often have a large group of friends and fans coming to their defense when things go wrong. Not RKC apparently...

Old
  (#108)
Z-Nole
AzB Silver Member
Z-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Nole has a reputation beyond repute

02-07-2020, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skip100 View Post
A lot of regulars here often have a large group of friends and fans coming to their defense when things go wrong. Not RKC apparently...
With the snake ghosting the issue itís hard for anyone to come to his defense.

All joking aside one guy here is getting totally screwed by the snake. That sucks. Time to man up snake

Old
  (#109)
BlackMDX
AzB Bronze Member
BlackMDX has a reputation beyond reputeBlackMDX has a reputation beyond reputeBlackMDX has a reputation beyond reputeBlackMDX has a reputation beyond reputeBlackMDX has a reputation beyond reputeBlackMDX has a reputation beyond reputeBlackMDX has a reputation beyond reputeBlackMDX has a reputation beyond reputeBlackMDX has a reputation beyond reputeBlackMDX has a reputation beyond reputeBlackMDX has a reputation beyond repute

02-07-2020, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobachi View Post
You gots to stop reading just the first sentence Black!
You are correct, my apologies to Ron! I was too quick to react to what looked like another unwarranted defense message!

Old
  (#110)
BlackMDX
AzB Bronze Member
BlackMDX has a reputation beyond reputeBlackMDX has a reputation beyond reputeBlackMDX has a reputation beyond reputeBlackMDX has a reputation beyond reputeBlackMDX has a reputation beyond reputeBlackMDX has a reputation beyond reputeBlackMDX has a reputation beyond reputeBlackMDX has a reputation beyond reputeBlackMDX has a reputation beyond reputeBlackMDX has a reputation beyond reputeBlackMDX has a reputation beyond repute

02-07-2020, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackMDX View Post
I wonder how understanding you would be if someone had taken your money and rails, then dropped off the face of the earth for seven months!

There is nothing wrong with asking for payment in advance, and even being a month late can be excused, but he has the OPís money and rails, and is six months late without even the courtesy of a explanation. And you think he should be cut some slack! I think a good old fashioned law suit might give this crook a better understanding of the meaning of ethics.

Glen does not deserve ďa breakĒ. I follow a number of hobby forums, and on every one there is always someone who is extremely knowledgeable, but has become so full of themselves that they can only be described as condescending, arrogant, pompous jerk!
Sorry Ron, I did not read all your message. I reacted to what looked like another undeserved defense post. Iíll leave my post as a response to those who dismiss this behavior as ďGlen just being GlenĒ.

I have no doubt that when he decides to stop blessing the world with his unparalleled skills, life will go on and tables will continue to be repaired by equally capable mechanics who simply go about their work without all the hype!

rails
Old
  (#111)
J. Chambers
AzB Bronze Member
J. Chambers has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Chambers has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Chambers has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Chambers has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Chambers has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Chambers has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Chambers has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Chambers has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Chambers has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Chambers has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Chambers has a reputation beyond repute

rails - 02-07-2020, 09:34 AM

Ok this is a little crazy here. Not sure what is going on here but I'm going to chime in. I myself have been pretty late getting few things done for people I will not skirt around that. Sometimes things just seem to work out that way in this field. Im making no excuses by any means for Glen. There are many things I don't agree with him on pool tables, but I feel he should at the least make contact and figure it out. When there is money on the line and a table is unplayable thats very frustrating for a customer. I will stick my neck out here a little out of sympathy for the issue. Obviously something is either wrong with Glen or he doesn't have the funds to reimburse. Either way just let the customer know. I have a few sets of rails I have yet to make for customers but if you would like me to build you a set I will do so to whatever specs you like. I can assure you that they will play far superior to what you would be getting rebuilt. I also have a used set I could send you if wanted. Either way I will do so at no charge to you. So we can get you playing as soon as possible. I will have Glen owe me or if he refunds you..... you can square up with me then. The deposit would be more than enough for a new set from me. Im by no means trying to drum business.... I'm busy enough. just some things are difficult all around and perhaps this could help alleviate both sides. Sincerely, JerImy. (708)574-9888 (I would be happy to send you pics of my work if your skeptical)

Old
  (#112)
jviss
AzB Silver Member
jviss has a reputation beyond reputejviss has a reputation beyond reputejviss has a reputation beyond reputejviss has a reputation beyond reputejviss has a reputation beyond reputejviss has a reputation beyond reputejviss has a reputation beyond reputejviss has a reputation beyond reputejviss has a reputation beyond reputejviss has a reputation beyond reputejviss has a reputation beyond repute

02-07-2020, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Chambers View Post
Ok this is a little crazy here. Not sure what is going on here but I'm going to chime in. I myself have been pretty late getting few things done for people I will not skirt around that. Sometimes things just seem to work out that way in this field. Im making no excuses by any means for Glen. There are many things I don't agree with him on pool tables, but I feel he should at the least make contact and figure it out. When there is money on the line and a table is unplayable thats very frustrating for a customer. I will stick my neck out here a little out of sympathy for the issue. Obviously something is either wrong with Glen or he doesn't have the funds to reimburse. Either way just let the customer know. I have a few sets of rails I have yet to make for customers but if you would like me to build you a set I will do so to whatever specs you like. I can assure you that they will play far superior to what you would be getting rebuilt. I also have a used set I could send you if wanted. Either way I will do so at no charge to you. So we can get you playing as soon as possible. I will have Glen owe me or if he refunds you..... you can square up with me then. The deposit would be more than enough for a new set from me. Im by no means trying to drum business.... I'm busy enough. just some things are difficult all around and perhaps this could help alleviate both sides. Sincerely, JerImy. (708)574-9888 (I would be happy to send you pics of my work if your skeptical)
Wow! Fabulous, nice f you to offer this to the OP.

Old
  (#113)
Poolhall60561
AzB Silver Member
Poolhall60561 has a reputation beyond reputePoolhall60561 has a reputation beyond reputePoolhall60561 has a reputation beyond reputePoolhall60561 has a reputation beyond reputePoolhall60561 has a reputation beyond reputePoolhall60561 has a reputation beyond reputePoolhall60561 has a reputation beyond reputePoolhall60561 has a reputation beyond reputePoolhall60561 has a reputation beyond reputePoolhall60561 has a reputation beyond reputePoolhall60561 has a reputation beyond repute

02-07-2020, 09:55 AM

Chambers to the rescue, not only a great mechanic but a great person.
I’m lucky to live in the Chicago area and have him for my mechanic.

I believe if you would like to check out his rails you can go to Red Shoes in Alsip.

Old
  (#114)
Ghosst
Broom Handle Mafia
Ghosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 825

02-07-2020, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jviss View Post
Some dickhead sends me a private message accusing me of being Glen. It takes all kinds, I guess.
Thomas Wayne once told me my real name was Bruce and that I believed in giants taking over the Earth because he saw it somewhere on the internet.

Run racks, not your mouth.

Old
  (#115)
Boxcar
Banned
Boxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond repute

02-07-2020, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skip100 View Post

It's always interesting to see what happens when an abusive bully finally gets called out.

Old
  (#116)
johnnyaims
AzB Bronze Member
johnnyaims has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyaims has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyaims has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyaims has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyaims has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyaims has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyaims has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyaims has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyaims has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyaims has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyaims has a reputation beyond repute

02-07-2020, 12:11 PM

Quote:
THANK YOU everyone for your thoughts on my calamity.

I haven't heard a word from Glen.

Jerimy thank you for your kindness and willingness to help, I'll be giving you a call.

Old
  (#117)
Buzzard II
AzB Silver Member
Buzzard II has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzard II has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzard II has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzard II has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzard II has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzard II has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzard II has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzard II has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzard II has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzard II has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzard II has a reputation beyond repute

02-07-2020, 12:49 PM

Conspiracy theory #17. A while back RKC went to China to hustle glue and give
recover lessons to the Chi-Coms. He's now laying in the back of his truck suffering stage four of the Coronavirus.

As outlandish as this or other theory's may be, it is more believable than whatever excuse the snake comes up with when he does surface again.

Old
  (#118)
SpiderWeb
iisgone@yahoo.com
SpiderWeb has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWeb has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWeb has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWeb has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWeb has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWeb has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWeb has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWeb has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWeb has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWeb has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWeb has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

02-07-2020, 01:34 PM

Quote:
You better ship em because that other ship has sailed with money but no rails. Nice of you.

Old
  (#119)
JoeyInCali
AzB Silver Member

JoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4400

02-07-2020, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzard II View Post
Conspiracy theory #17. A while back RKC went to China to hustle glue and give
recover lessons to the Chi-Coms. He's now laying in the back of his truck suffering stage four of the Coronavirus.

As outlandish as this or other theory's may be, it is more believable than whatever excuse the snake comes up with when he does surface again.
Or he used those rails on someone else's table.
Kept the money for good measures.

Old
  (#120)
The ProRailbird
AzB Silver Member
The ProRailbird has a reputation beyond reputeThe ProRailbird has a reputation beyond reputeThe ProRailbird has a reputation beyond reputeThe ProRailbird has a reputation beyond reputeThe ProRailbird has a reputation beyond reputeThe ProRailbird has a reputation beyond reputeThe ProRailbird has a reputation beyond reputeThe ProRailbird has a reputation beyond reputeThe ProRailbird has a reputation beyond reputeThe ProRailbird has a reputation beyond reputeThe ProRailbird has a reputation beyond repute

02-07-2020, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Jerimy,

This is an outstanding offer and a selfless act on your behalf. Actions like this restore my faith in humanity!

Thank you!!

Last edited by The ProRailbird; 02-07-2020 at 01:50 PM.

Page 8 of 66 « First 678 9101858 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: