The Hal Houle Post

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
I have offered online apologies when wrong.

But frankly, focusing on what another person has or hasn't done to guide your own actions and conduct is a poor path to follow in life.

Lou Figueroa

I can go back in this forum and pull out far more of your trash jobs and flame wars with other members than apologies. The ratio of the two would be astounding.

Names and threads could easily be posted to refresh your selective memory, but that would definitely be a bannable offense.

I'll worry about my actions (actually I won't worry at all) and you can keep your nose in your own actions which certainly haven't been stellar...ever.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I, as you know (having free airline flying privileges), did that recently and observed one of the experts from around here at his home room table.

Sorry to break it to you but everyone knows your real name and what you look like. If you were in Brian's pool room why not describe some features not on the video? Where are the bathrooms located and what do they look like, for example?

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
Sorry to break it to you but everyone knows your real name and what you look like. If you were in Brian's pool room why not describe some features not on the video? Where are the bathrooms located and what do they look like, for example?

He could've been there to watch Aranas. If if he was, he certainly didn't come all this way with hopes of spying on me. There was no way he'd have known I would be there. If not for the fact the owner, my team captain, scheduled a make-up league match that night, I wouldn't have even been there. I'm glad I went though, played a great league match and got to meet Roy Francisco and James Aranas. Watching Aranas, who was really just hitting the balls loose/freely, was a great experience.

If good ol' "Pete" was there I hope he got some good food and drinks and enjoyed the awesome hospitality. The owners are very goods friends of mine, great people too.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If I was banned for life I certainly wasn't aware of it.

And, it would have only taken a minute or two to do a search of the membership over there to verify what you were going to allege. Instead you shot from the hip. Now you don't even have the integrity to admit your failure in posting a falsehood, instead pointing fingers at everyone but yourself.

Lou Figueroa

To set the record a little straighter on the 3 regular posters who were banned from 1p org forum:

1. Cowboy Dennis - a good contributor at 1p org a lot of the time but a massive hater at other times reached a point of critical mass when he attacked Billy Incardona with a very hateful message. Billy drew a line in the sand either he was done or Cowboy went. Since Cowboy had a history of hating and Billy was a very well liked poster = Cowboy got booted off the island. (My guess is he would be welcomed back if he could get over whatever causes him to go off on people the way he would because a lot of people liked him and his contributions).

2. SJDinPhx - in 1 pocket Hall of Fame. Very knowledgeable one pocket player who would occasionally post very worthwhile information or stories. Most of the time spent hating. Was reduced to a separate section for Members Only where about his last 1,000 posts were to attack another poster who was reduced to Members Only (Mr3cushion). No matter what Mr3cushion posted SJD would attack. His obsession with pointing out everything wrong with this poster relentlessly and adding pretty much nothing else led to his ban.

3. Lou Figueroa - Occasionally interesting and informative posts, a good contributor on some occasions. Mostly into bashing, knocking and making nothing of people and their posts. Reached a point of critical mass in one of the most viewed and most posted threads ever on one pocket org (it was a sub thread because Lou had derailed the original thread). He bashed Billy Incardona, attacked Tom Wirth (one of the nicest guys and a one pocket author), attacked and bashed about 15 other posters, knocked the threads others like to post in and after his rampage which was the last straw in a long history of hating and knocking = he was finally gone. (This only covers the last portion of his history of hating, attacking and knocking).

If Cowboy Dennis and SJD came to their senses regarding their negative posting behavior and a vote was taken at 1 pocket org I do believe they would be welcomed back.

With Lou he has one close friend who would welcome him back and 1 poster
who could never believe anything bad about Lou (one poster commented that if he was a friend of Jeffrey Dahmer he would think Jeffrey just had an eating problem). Other than these 2 I don't know of anyone who misses Lou or would want him back.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
To set the record a little straighter on the 3 regular posters who were banned from 1p org forum:

1. Cowboy Dennis - a good contributor at 1p org a lot of the time but a massive hater at other times reached a point of critical mass when he attacked Billy Incardona with a very hateful message. Billy drew a line in the sand either he was done or Cowboy went. Since Cowboy had a history of hating and Billy was a very well liked poster = Cowboy got booted off the island. (My guess is he would be welcomed back if he could get over whatever causes him to go off on people the way he would because a lot of people liked him and his contributions).

2. SJDinPhx - in 1 pocket Hall of Fame. Very knowledgeable one pocket player who would occasionally post very worthwhile information or stories. Most of the time spent hating. Was reduced to a separate section for Members Only where about his last 1,000 posts were to attack another poster who was reduced to Members Only (Mr3cushion). No matter what Mr3cushion posted SJD would attack. His obsession with pointing out everything wrong with this poster relentlessly and adding pretty much nothing else led to his ban.

3. Lou Figueroa - Occasionally interesting and informative posts, a good contributor on some occasions. Mostly into bashing, knocking and making nothing of people and their posts. Reached a point of critical mass in one of the most viewed and most posted threads ever on one pocket org (it was a sub thread because Lou had derailed the original thread). He bashed Billy Incardona, attacked Tom Wirth (one of the nicest guys and a one pocket author), attacked and bashed about 15 other posters, knocked the threads others like to post in and after his rampage which was the last straw in a long history of hating and knocking = he was finally gone. (This only covers the last portion of his history of hating, attacking and knocking).

If Cowboy Dennis and SJD came to their senses regarding their negative posting behavior and a vote was taken at 1 pocket org I do believe they would be welcomed back.

who could never believe anything bad about Lou (one poster commented that if he was a friend of Jeffrey Dahmer he would think Jeffrey just had an eating problem). Other than these 2 I don't know of anyone who misses Lou or would want him back.

OUCH!!! TRUTH OR SLANDER?
:eek:

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Don't shoot the messenger, i didn't write it lol

Oh God NO! I wasn't referring to you. It was the posts of the person in the know who was a hard core one pocket player and full time member of that forum I was referring to. He was also a no fear money player for high stakes.

There was no slander, he was speaking the TRUTH.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Just to be clear, that was a post from member wayne on 10/20/2016.

He's a helluva player who had a lot of guys running in the opposite direction from him. One of which is the individual he was referring to that would never in a million years want to go head to head for the bucks he would play for.

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And it was written..."be sure your sins will find you out

…"and the walls came tumbling down".

:rotflmao1::rotflmao1::rotflmao1::rotflmao1:

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
Your not the typical run of the mill poolpussy are you?

I'm stealing this. It's pretty funny. I can already picture a few locals that'll be hearing it when this quarantine is done! Lol

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Your not the typical run of the mill poolpussy are you?
How delightfully astute of you !!
Yes...I am indeed the "typical run of the mill poolpussy".
And as such (being the "typical run of the mill poolpussy") I get the pleasure of throwing your hillbilly ass right into the IGNORE/BLOCK feature. Have fun with the "Dan White Posse"...they will just adore you.
:p
Bye from Curly Bill.JPG

canwin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How delightfully astute of you !!
Yes...I am indeed the "typical run of the mill poolpussy".
And as such (being the "typical run of the mill poolpussy") I get the pleasure of throwing your hillbilly ass right into the IGNORE/BLOCK feature. Have fun with the "Dan White Posse"...they will just adore you.
:p
View attachment 544522

It doesn't serve a PR mental giant like yourself well to post a picture of the gay cowboy lest he become the poster child for the poolpussy posse. Who is Dan White?

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
If I was banned for life I certainly wasn't aware of it.

And, it would have only taken a minute or two to do a search of the membership over there to verify what you were going to allege. Instead you shot from the hip. Now you don't even have the integrity to admit your failure in posting a falsehood, instead pointing fingers at everyone but yourself.

Lou Figueroa

Below is a thread regarding the ban on onepocket.org and what I remembered from 4 years ago. As can be seen in the link below, which is how it shows up on their website, it was a PERMANENT BAN. "permanent-punishment".

http://www.onepocket.org/forum/index.php?threads/permanent-punishment.12536/

When Steve posted he was kind of up in the air if it would be permanent, but at the time IT WAS.

Slander? LMAO! How about FACT. Me apologize? You have GOT to be kidding me.

I need an apology! I'm thinking about filing a counter suit for defamation of character. Anybody know a good attorney?

Last edited:

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can go back in this forum and pull out far more of your trash jobs and flame wars with other members than apologies. The ratio of the two would be astounding.

Names and threads could easily be posted to refresh your selective memory, but that would definitely be a bannable offense.

I'll worry about my actions (actually I won't worry at all) and you can keep your nose in your own actions which certainly haven't been stellar...ever.

ah, "keeping you nose in your own actions."

Nice self-own, lol.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

(yawn) I've already posted a link to my Memphis trip report from last year.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He's a helluva player who had a lot of guys running in the opposite direction from him. One of which is the individual he was referring to that would never in a million years want to go head to head for the bucks he would play for.

I can't beat Wayne, but then... you couldn't beat me ;-)

Lou Figueroa