3 US Open 9-ball VIP tickets for sale

Dangerous Dan

Registered
Hello,

My friend and I have 6 front row VIP tickets for the US Open 9-ball Championships in Chesapeake, VA.

Three of us are still going, but 3 people had to back out. So if you want to buy 1, 2 or all 3 tickets, please let me know soon!

These VIP tickets are $ 150 apiece, and are good for Thursday - Saturday, October 17 - 19, 2013. Two of the tickets are side-by-side on the front row. The other ticket is also very close up, but by itself on the other side of the U-shaped seating.

These tickets are real. If you have any doubts, you can call the US Open ticket sales (Shannon) and she can verify where the seats are.

If you have any interest, please get back to me soon.

Dan

leon hudson

I am seeing this a little late to be honest I didn't think my work would let me off to watch the open. But im heading down there tomorrow and would be interested in purchasing one if you havnt already sold them. Id give $100 or something b/c its only going to be for 2 days instead of the intended 3, I just figured I would ask. If you havnt sold them just email me back or call 276 732 8332. But again I wont be down there til tomorrow about noon ish I suppose.