At home pool room garage

Brizzle

Registered
I apolgize in advance if this section is for pool hall owners only.

I currently have my table set up in my basement. 3 sides have enough room. But one side i have structure pole holding up steel beam ran middle of my house. I have jump cue with regular shaft and tip use in this spot if need be.

Has anyone built garage style or large shed for there at home pool room. Electric and insulation and drywall. Minimum 20x20.
Just curious rough cost.
I know area concrete and matials and finishing are all factors.
Im in ky.

I had metal building 20x30x14. 2 doors and 3 windows for $16k installed. No electricity no insulation.
This building is what i was considering before i started considering detached mam cave.

FairladyZ

The Boss Stooge
Staff member
Silver Member
Dont forget to factor in the cost of concrete in that....usually that's the fine print in those 'prefab' steel building packages. I built my home room as an addition to my detached garage, which is indeed a steel building. Steel buildings are great for getting a lot of indoor space for not a lot of money. Yes, mine too is finished inside (wired, plumbed, insulated, HVAC, drywalled, finished floors, etc).

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=347065

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I apolgize in advance if this section is for pool hall owners only.

I currently have my table set up in my basement. 3 sides have enough room. But one side i have structure pole holding up steel beam ran middle of my house. I have jump cue with regular shaft and tip use in this spot if need be.

Has anyone built garage style or large shed for there at home pool room. Electric and insulation and drywall. Minimum 20x20.
Just curious rough cost.
I know area concrete and matials and finishing are all factors.
Im in ky.

I had metal building 20x30x14. 2 doors and 3 windows for $16k installed. No electricity no insulation.
This building is what i was considering before i started considering detached mam cave.
Detached is nice, but a lot more involved.

Lots of folks have had the pole removed and a more stout joist fitted.

Wife gonna find you, either way.:eek::grin-square:

brilliance

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dont forget to factor in the cost of concrete in that....usually that's the fine print in those 'prefab' steel building packages. I built my home room as an addition to my detached garage, which is indeed a steel building. Steel buildings are great for getting a lot of indoor space for not a lot of money. Yes, mine too is finished inside (wired, plumbed, insulated, HVAC, drywalled, finished floors, etc).

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=347065

Nice job, I would also add energy recovery ventilator, Panasonic makes one for under $400, it brings fresh air and and takes stale air outside 24/7 winter and summer with temperature exchange built in.