Connectictut: Poolhall in Milford (Near New Heaven)

al-capool

Imagine all the people...
Silver Member
Milford's Amusement Center / Poolhall?! (Connecticut)

MILFORD AMUSEMENT CENTER
Who knows/knew this Poolhall in this place? They had approximately 16 to 20 9-feet Pooltables! I believe Gandys or Gold Crowns!?
I would like to know if this place still exists and is it still open? If it does, I hope that one of you AZ-Members playing there or went there sometimes? If yes, would you make a big favour? PLEASE!
Please give as first a big kiss to Alexandra (I she still works there) from Roberto of Switzerland and send all the best to *Bobby Hunt, which was the biggest gambler of Connecticut, I've met personally! (*I saw him playing and winning a guy at one-pocket, beting 600$ PER GAME!!!)
I went there a lot during my vacations in winter of 1987 or 1988 and I even won their annual Milford 9-Ball Open! So if they still have their wall with the names of the winners of each year, engraved on golden plaquets you should find my name (Roberto Walter) on 1987 or 1988!
It was realy a nice place to be and it had also some good action!
I already thank you for every information concerning the MILFORD AMUSEMENT CENTER, Alexandra (who was a treasure of a woman) and/or Bobby Hunt!
al-capool

Attachments

• 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 1,134
Last edited:

dnixon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
CLOSED loved too see bobby larry pauly an bo pay great times its a used video game warehouse now

al-capool

Imagine all the people...
Silver Member
I will see Bobby tomorrow and pass along your well wishes.
Hy ICue71,
If Bobby Hunt doesn't remeber my name, just show him the picture of me with the center in my back, I've posted here and remind him he always called me Swiss Bob!
Btw I would do almost every thing I can, just to hear something from himself!
Please would you tell him this?
I already thank you, KR from Switzerland Roberto (al-capool)
P.S. Just to be sure we're talking about the same person: He was approximately 40 years old in 1987 and I was 19! So now he would be almost 66-68 years old!?

Colleen

Bobby Hunt

Hi Swiss Rob this is Bobby Hunt from Connecticut. Hope you are well. If you would like to contact me you can send a message through my wife's email: ccsjustdesserts@hotmail.com or if you are on Facebook you can go Colleen Saffo Hunt and leave a message. Hope to hear from you!