What do I do?

Blackjack

Illuminati Blacksmack
Silver Member
Danny,

Given some of the responses Brady has given, and even the ones that he deleted - I think you should stay on him until he pays you. You're a world class player and world class person, I'm sure that most people will understand that 5 years of being patient with this guy's hiding and his lies is more than enough reason for you to bring this up publicly - again. Stay on his ass until he coughs up the cash. Being diplomatic about it didn't work.

srs314

shooterville.com
Danny Harriman said:
I was referring to John Shmidt and Gabe Owen, when I mentioned the past champions that would not play me, this was not meant as an egotistical statement. John and I have a mutual respect for each other and he did once say that he did not want to play me on his own $, I thought that is one of the best compliments I have ever received from another player. John is a scholar and a gentleman in my book, it was not my intention to be so bold as to say that I am the better player - I am real good I promise but it could go either way between John and I (even though I think I bank better.) Gabe was the other player that would not play me 10-ball heads up, I forgot that Alex had one last yr, Alex is a great champ also. I guess I was just venting a little bit and on came the peanut gallery, don't worry if you want to see the game between Schmidt and myself then your welcome. Theres probably going to be plenty of action and you may bet on whomever you please, but the main idea is I have just been upset at how poor the players get treatyed by the promoters. Any way enough rambling, to sweat the Schmidt - Harriman match it will be held in Louisville and hopes to be a good one even though I could not get John to play Banks. Action Reports will be in charge and I am honored they put me in the box, John is a true champion and it will be tough but hopefully I will rise to the occasion - either way I know John and I will be a great match to sweat. SO bring your beachtowels!
Nov 8,9, and tenth (for more info go to Action Report.com)
Best reguards, Danny Harriman
Danny,

I know you play great and no one doubts that. I think it will be a great match with you and John.

The only thing I would say to you about it and this is just my view as someone who loves the game and is as excited about competing as you are.

Tiger Woods was once asked how he could play in the Masters at Augusta knowing not long ago African Americans were not alowed to play there and Women were still not at the time. He answered by saying something like, I'm a pro golfer it's one of the biggest events, whatever my point of view is on those things will not stop me from competing.

Anyway it's too bad you couldn't seperate the problem of being owed money and playing in the US Open, I think you're taking opportunity away from yourself more than proving a point.

I do understand your frustration, I'm sure we would all like everything promised to be followed through on...

Good luck in the future.

S

Scottster

brady said:
I dont want pitty for anything.

Thats a good thing you dead beat NIT!!! and anyone who sympathizes with you is a NIT too.

Take your One Way street sign "players should respect the promoters" BS and add a 2-way street sign because the respect should go both ways. Not paying players is a sign of disrespect in case you didnt realize that.

Expecting respect for being a deadbeat is stupid.

brady

Registered
MAYONNAISE JAR and 2 CUPS OF COFFEE

A professor stood before his philosophy class and had some items in front of him. When the class began, wordlessly, he picked up a very large and empty mayonnaise jar and proceeded to fill it with golf balls. He then asked the students if the jar was full.

They agreed that it was. The professor then picked up a box of pebbles and poured them into the jar. He shook the jar lightly. The pebbles rolled into the open areas between the golf balls. He then asked the students again if the jar was full. They agreed it was.

The professor next picked up a box of sand and poured it into the jar. Of course, the sand filled up everything else. He asked once more if the jar was full. The students responded with a unanimous "yes."

The professor then produced two cups of coffee from under the table and poured the entire contents into the jar, effectively filling the empty space between the sand. The students laughed.

"Now," said the professor, as the laughter subsided, "I want you to recognize that this jar represents your life. The golf balls are the important things; God, family, children, health, friends, and favorite passions -- things that if everything else was lost and only they remained, your life would still be full. The pebbles are the other things that matter, like your job, house, and car. The sand is everything else -- the small stuff.

"If you put the sand into the jar first," he continued, "there is no room for the pebbles or the golf balls. The same goes for life. If you spend all your time and energy on the small stuff, you will never have room for the things that are important to you. So ... Pay attention to the things that are critical to your happiness.

Play With your children.
Take time to get medical checkups.
Take your partner out to dinner.
Play another 18.

There will always be time to clean the house and fix the disposal. Take care of the golf balls first -- the things that really matter. Set your priorities. The rest is just sand.
One of the students raised her hand and inquired what the coffee represented. The professor smiled. "I'm glad you asked. It just goes to show you that no matter how full your life may seem, there's always room for a couple of cups of coffee with a friend."

Always remember to forget the troubles that pass your way, BUT never forget to remember the blessings that come each day.

Last edited:

brady

Registered
Most the people up here are true fans, players and care for the game. Too many of nits as you say scottster are right there staring at your monitor staring back at you scottster. I know now why I havent posted here in years and again, see ya! nothing changes!

S

Scottster

brady said:
I know now why I havent posted here in years and again, see ya!

Thank you for doing us that favor and BTW dont let the perverbial internet door hit you in the ass on the way out.

It's people like you that are associated with promoting pool that has the game in the sewer struggling to get out.

Blackjack

Illuminati Blacksmack
Silver Member
brady said:
danny, buy this one, take me to court

That's real funny, Brady. You told me two years ago that you didn't want it to come to that. I remember the situations that you were going through in your life at the time that caused you to say that to me. Its been two and a half years, maybe you've moved past all of that. Maybe you're doing better, maybe things are still the same in your life. Perhaps taking you to court is an option, maybe its not. Perhaps Danny and his Dad should have done that from the very start? Who knows? What I do know is that not paying Danny makes you look wrong. Very wrong. Being flippant about it makes you look even worse. If this is the way you choose to handle your affairs, you're in for a long life. Running away from your responsibilities and going back on your word like that is as low as you can go in my book.

brady

Registered
friend of mine did it, I removed it also sent pm to danny to resolve. Blackjack, stay out of our business. Thank You

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Danny Harriman said:
It's too bad that the people who are in charge of promoting pool including the US Open click are the ones in charge, I am playing rotation pool real well. I would not mind playing in the open but I would respectfully request that either Brady or Frank pay my late fee and my entry out of the $ I'm owed from one of the UPA's sanctioned tournaments that I did play and compete in and not get paid. I don't care about seeding, you have to play top players sooner or later, I don't think I'm terribly disliked but at the same time I find it amazing that one person or maybe two can eliminate me from being able to compete in this event. Even though 9 ball is not near as much of a 'ball' as it once was I still feel I am capable of winning this event. So can one org. sabatage me? If I decided to play in the Open it would have to be either Brady or Frank paying my entry. Berry Behrman (Brady's Dad) told me that he has nothing to do with his son's business affairs and does not care if I play or not. I would offer this scenario, a young top pro golfer enters a big pro tourney and the promoter and or org. fails to make good on the prize $ - so what does he do? Do you think he calls the org. and say's I don't care if I get paid or not just let me play next yr. in your big Open. The only thing is I am not laughing too loud cause I want to play and it never ceases to amaze me that the players would keep returning to a tournament not knowing for sure whether they will get paid. Please remember that no one on this planet wants to play or compete anymore than me. The promoters of the US Open make their own bed and I will still remain one of the best players in the World, and before anyone says I might not be capable of winning the Open remember the past two champion's will not play me heads up on their own $. Of course I would not play 9 ball I would naturally play 10 ball where you may break soft if you don't like your $. I would suggest that we have a new US Open maybe make it Bank Pool related, and please lets keep the crooks out of the promotional end of this. I don't have the answer but if you think I'm not playing in the Open cause I can't get along or maybe I'm a crybaby then you are sadly mistaken and your being brainwashed. I AM NOT AN OUTCAST. I will allways be one of the top players in the world. Meanwhile back at the ranch what happens if a recognized player from the Philippenes did not get paid? I think Brady Behrman or Frank would have coughed up the $ only because of who they are. I don't expect to be treated any better or worse but a wise person whom I looked up to as a kid once told me "don't go back where you feel your not welcomed". I tried to work out a payment plan with Brady and Frank cause I have owed people $ before, $50.00 a month would have worked for me but we must understand that were dealing with people who don't care about their reputation as they have made posts on this forum and have the audacity to lie to you and everyone else on this and say that I had been paid. As Ace Ventura would say LAWHOO-SA-HER ie Looser Ohh and Frank he is the best liar as he sounds like a lawyer who enjoys his ability too twist the truth with his statement 'talkin bout' me using the fact that I had not been paid in one of his tournaments as a bargaining tool for not paying my sanctioning fee. Frank you my fellow have found your nitch, congrats your a natural liar, I guess it would not have helped the popularity of his little copany to say that the we can't afford to pay Danny.
Sincerely, Danny Harriman (Bronze Medalist at the 14.1 World Championships)

Danny,

It is one thing to get screwed out of prize money, but it is another to let it ruin your career.

I'm on your side and am a fan of yours, but if you are staying with professional pool, you should be playing in the U.S. Open. You should be concerned about your image. You should be looking for sponsorship on a continuous basis and rising through the ranks.

Up until now, you have let this bad situation dramatically impact your career. It's worse than not getting paid.

Chris

Blackjack

Illuminati Blacksmack
Silver Member
brady said:
friend of mine did it, I removed it also sent pm to danny to resolve. Blackjack, stay out of our business. Thank You

Why do you want me to stay out of it this time, Brady? Any particular reason you'd like to share with everybody here? You're a few years too late to ask me to do anything. My issue with you is that you lied to me, and in doing so, you also lied to Danny. I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for you to realize that you're wrong. Obviosuly you don't know the difference between right and wrong. You're used to getting away with stuff like this, its just how you operate. FWIW, Danny has a much more solid support base than he did 2 and a half years ago. I'm not the only person that you want staying out of this - but expect myself (and a few others) to be in your face all the way until you pay the very last dime.

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
brady said:

Good, make it happen.

watchez

What time is it?
Silver Member
brady said:
I deleted my posts as they werent relevant to the few folks up here. My biz is my own and this is why I have stayed fr away from the foums for a long time. You guys take care, I dont want pitty for anything, I explained my side of things and thats that. Have a great evening and best wishes to all.

I received a PM from a long time aquaintance and this person is correct, less I want to devulge the better. Too many opinions and I dont want to waste anyones time.

"Hi Brady,

I was at your tournament, as you know, and I saw what happened. I saw your wife crying in the Holiday Inn bathroom at the conclusion of the event. It must have been devastating for you, when you only wanted to do good for the pool community.
I didn't know you had a wife that was involved also. You can both get a job at McDonald's & start to pay Danny back. You flipping burgers, her on fries. Put a valid picture of you two working there on this site & I'll pay $100 of your debt to Danny.

I can see now why Danny got the 'check is in the mail' line 15 times from you. You have stated 3 times in the past 6 hours that you were done posting here. And obviously, you never wrote down Danny's address or even know where he lives based on your 'that's how we do it in St Louis' comment. Danny is from Springfield MO (more or less).

Face Brady, you are the guilty one and no longer have any valid excuse for not paying Danny. Period. Sorry Scottster, I wouldn't call him a NIT. Deadbeat fits better. That is why you are running away from this thread---still not giving Danny his $$$ which is rightfully his. 5 years later & you are still broke & can't pay him?? You are 30 years old now, right? Maybe it is time to rethink your life.

JimmyRayK

Gina collector
Silver Member
watchez said:
I didn't know you had a wife that was involved also. You can both get a job at McDonald's & start to pay Danny back. You flipping burgers, her on fries. Put a valid picture of you two working there on this site & I'll pay $100 of your debt to Danny.

I laughed out loud on that one...........................:D :D :D

You know, as much as love this game and have hope that it will reach greater heights, along comes a thread like this one and I realize there absolutely no chance. :(

Somebody always F$#%^&( somebody.

What a shame.................

Jimmy

Purdman

Banned
Wow!

All this hate mongering because of a failed business venture.
Blackjack, what happened to the fruits of the spirit?
All I am reading is a bunch of vindictive bashing. I honestly don't think all this is worth it. What happened to forgiveness guys. Danny, you are slamming his whole family. If you are so freaking good, get your ass in there and win it! Period buddy. Schmidt did! And who gives a rats arse where Johns money comes from? He won the Open Danny, you haven't. That's a fact. You seem to be trying to bring the world into your problem.
Do you think you may have contributed anything to this situation? The others got paid but of course they didn't try to start a fight. You do as much for the game a the Berhmans have and I might respect you. All I do is hear you brag how good you are and ***** and moan about a couple grand. If you are as good as you think you are, that should be chicken feed to you. Get in there and win it and I will personally give you a couple of grand myself. That,s a deal buddy. Swallow a little pride and prove em wrong man. No disrespect ment buddy, I am just tired of reading the same old crap every year.
JMHO Peace, Purdman
John is going to suprise you in November if you show up!

Salamander

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Purdman said:
All this hate mongering because of a failed business venture.
Blackjack, what happened to the fruits of the spirit?
All I am reading is a bunch of vindictive bashing. I honestly don't think all this is worth it. What happened to forgiveness guys. Danny, you are slamming his whole family. If you are so freaking good, get your ass in there and win it! Period buddy. Schmidt did! And who gives a rats arse where Johns money comes from? He won the Open Danny, you haven't. That's a fact. You seem to be trying to bring the world into your problem.
Do you think you may have contributed anything to this situation? The others got paid but of course they didn't try to start a fight. You do as much for the game a the Berhmans have and I might respect you. All I do is hear you brag how good you are and ***** and moan about a couple grand. If you are as good as you think you are, that should be chicken feed to you. Get in there and win it and I will personally give you a couple of grand myself. That,s a deal buddy. Swallow a little pride and prove em wrong man. No disrespect ment buddy, I am just tired of reading the same old crap every year.
JMHO Peace, Purdman
John is going to suprise you in November if you show up!

My thought exactly, the yearly *****ing and moaning has gone on enough. Get on with your life and either sue Brandy, or start playing, or both. 2k is chump change in the grand scheme of things, get on with it.

smashmouth

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ok Harriman.....

Alex P afraid of you? lol

He's won a world title, he's won a US open, he's beaten Asia's best on their home turf for action, you've done none of the above

Alex plays Efren straight up, you would never do that

you claim to be one of the best, what world titles do you own? what majors?

skip the open, stay home for the Worlds, leave those for the big boys, and keep putting those promoters in their place, lol

huckster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
brady said:
I deleted my posts as they werent relevant to the few folks up here. My biz is my own and this is why I have stayed fr away from the foums for a long time. You guys take care, I dont want pitty for anything, I explained my side of things and thats that. Have a great evening and best wishes to all.

I received a PM from a long time aquaintance and this person is correct, less I want to devulge the better. Too many opinions and I dont want to waste anyones time.

"Hi Brady,

I was at your tournament, as you know, and I saw what happened. I saw your wife crying in the Holiday Inn bathroom at the conclusion of the event. It must have been devastating for you, when you only wanted to do good for the pool community.

We all have experienced bad business ventures. Forget about this event and move on."

I love pool and love all of you for loving the game. I felt compelled to clear some names and say hello.

Enjoy the LIVE U.S.Open on www.billiardclub.net or maybe I will see you there. I am done on this thread and again wish everyone well.

Brady,
if this was the only time people were burnt by one of your buisness dealings then maybe the public would be understanding, but that is not the case. How about the fantasy pool debacale? Has everyone been given the advertised prizes that paid, participated, and won? In the buisness world if you make promises to get people to invest in your product and do not deliver on those promises, and then duck them (the old ccb days) you will be labled a shyster. I am still awaiting a prize I won over three years ago that you did not deliver on. I have marked it down as a lesson learned. Please man up and pay people what you owe them.

watchez

What time is it?
Silver Member
huckster said:
Brady,
if this was the only time people were burnt by one of your buisness dealings then maybe the public would be understanding, but that is not the case. How about the fantasy pool debacale? Has everyone been given the advertised prizes that paid, participated, and won? In the buisness world if you make promises to get people to invest in your product and do not deliver on those promises, and then duck them (the old ccb days) you will be labled a shyster. I am still awaiting a prize I won over three years ago that you did not deliver on. I have marked it down as a lesson learned. Please man up and pay people what you owe them.

Just like the guy that gets caught robbing a 7-11, you know it is not his first time committing a crime--just his first time getting caught. How many skeletons does Brady have in his closet?

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
I think you shouldve played Danny,your a great player and i hope you get the money owed.I have some people who owe me money and i think alot of people out there do.I got a guy who owes me a grand and jerked me around,the debt is from over 3 years ago and i still get angry thinking of it and wanna crack the guy with a bat,but i believe in karma and what goes around comes around and i stay cool as it suits me.:cool: