Billiard consulting

Gary Sanossian

Nineballgs
Professional Billiard Room Consulting....

35 years Experience in EVERY facet of the industry.
Designed and Installed 28 Upscale Billiard Rooms from Maine to Maryland.
Competed on Men's Pro Tours 40+ years. PBT..Joss..IPT..
Have NEVER been turned down for ANY License...Liquor...Business Etc.
Designed & Owned my own Cue line with Major manufacturers.
Designed & Owned my own Table Line with Major Manufacturers.
Pioneer & owner of successful Pro Tour...Bay State Invitational

Will make ANY Billiard Business more Profitable......Guaranteed.

Have Credentials & References

I Will service anywhere.....:thumbup:

"Do not go where the path may lead...Rather go where there is no path ...and leave a trail"...!!!!

Last edited:

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Can you give a list of those places and pictures , and if they are still in operation

Gary Sanossian

Nineballgs
Billiard Consulting

Can you give a list of those places and pictures , and if they are still in operation

Hello....Thank you for your interest.....It would be much to involved to list...but here are some names of the rooms.....Antique Brass Rail; Newburgh NY....Gallery Billiards; Newburgh, NY....The Leather Pocket; 4 Locations...Mass..& New Hampshire....The Green Room; Baltimore Md.....Miller Place Billiards; Miller Place LI NY.....Hoboken Billiards; Hoboken NJ.....Brunswick Billiards; Brunswick NJ....Merrimack Billiards; Merrimack NH....The Pro Sports Club; Manchester NH....The Corner pocket; Waterbury,Ct. These are just some of the rooms I designed and installed.....Most if not all were very High End Rooms....These were not Pool Halls....They were Upscale Billiard Rooms....Anywhere from 8 tables to 35 tables.....I pioneered the Upscale trend which wound up spanning the entire country. While these rooms were installed between 1980 and 2007....Most are gone the way of most rooms...Out of Business....Predominately due to poor management. and not being able to afford the rent...A few are still in business...These were all gorgeous rooms with high end furniture tables...carpeted floors....The whole nine yards......Much like Boston Billiards and Jillians and Dave & Busters and Clicks ..(todays rooms)....Nobody did it better than I did or was more successful with longevity in the industry....I started in 1975 and sold my Corporations in 2007....While I am since retired I still have the expertise to help and pick up right where I left off....You might say...I can now "Give Back" to a great industry I love and made a fantastic living in....I have former room owners that I can refer you to if you are interested in my services.....I simply say to you ....my experience and knowledge of the Billiard Industry is second to none......I know how to succeed and make money in this industry....Long Term......Most in this industry do not possess that talent......I work with serious principals only and not so called "Tire Kickers".....Are you in the industry or are you contemplating a venture......Either way....I am an assest to you should you chose to pursue this further...Today I still play for enjoyment only ....I do not compete on any Tours and I am still a 100 ball runner and a break and run 9 ball player..Thank you again ....I look forward to communicating with you again.......

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Curious, were you the pitcher who hit a homer and hit the Bull in Center Field playing the Durham Bulls, like back in the 60's?

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That would be me...!!!!!! Who may I ask is this....Would love to know.....

In the 60's I was just a kid who loved to play baseball, with a dad that loved to play baseball, and we also took in occasional minor league game, in NC. I didn't make it to that game, but I heard about some pitcher by your name, hit that damn Bull right in the head they say.

Now I'm an old guy who still loves baseball, and do on occasion venture over to a Durham Bulls game with my son, daughter, and grand children.

Gary Sanossian

Nineballgs
A fan of minor league ball,,,,,,,,

WOW....what a small world....Yes that was me way back in the day.....I was a switch hitting Pitcher (with a 300 BA)...and I was always used as a pinch hitter....So was the case in this game......and yes I hit the bull right in the head.....It then started smoking....as it did with every Home Run.....Really a small world......Thank you for contacting me.....This is unbelievable......Would you like a fantastic custom cue at a very good price.....(I am taking for granted you are a player.)??? It is on AZ under things for sale....with My Name Gary Sanossian.....NineballGGS.....and it is advertised as a One Of a Kind Executive Eagle......Wouldn't that be a kick......You buying my cue......It is "The Nines".......

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
WOW....what a small world....Yes that was me way back in the day.....I was a switch hitting Pitcher (with a 300 BA)...and I was always used as a pinch hitter....So was the case in this game......and yes I hit the bull right in the head.....It then started smoking....as it did with every Home Run.....Really a small world......Thank you for contacting me.....This is unbelievable......Would you like a fantastic custom cue at a very good price.....(I am taking for granted you are a player.)??? It is on AZ under things for sale....with My Name Gary Sanossian.....NineballGGS.....and it is advertised as a One Of a Kind Executive Eagle......Wouldn't that be a kick......You buying my cue......It is "The Nines".......

Well I generally make my own cues, but good luck with the sale. I believe my dad was likely at that game you speak of, though I doubt I was. I did frequent that park with my dad over the years and seems every time someone hit a homer around the bull dad would always bring up the story about the pitcher who beemed him in the head. What a great game baseball is, a few seconds in a game gave my dad a memory he would never forget, that he shared with us kids, and I have shared with my own son and grandson.

Gary Sanossian

Nineballgs
Baseball Sidetrack

Well I generally make my own cues, but good luck with the sale. I believe my dad was likely at that game you speak of, though I doubt I was. I did frequent that park with my dad over the years and seems every time someone hit a homer around the bull dad would always bring up the story about the pitcher who beemed him in the head. What a great game baseball is, a few seconds in a game gave my dad a memory he would never forget, that he shared with us kids, and I have shared with my own son and grandson.

Hey Renagade..Well....I must say.......You certainly made my day with that story of you and your father,,,Who Knew...?? WOW......My best to you and yours in the future.....I will never forget that day or that game....It seems like it was yesterday......If you are on Facebook check me out and also on Linkedin......Just let me know it is you.....Gary

UgotGoosed

Could use some advice

Looking for some advice on opening a pool hall. If you have the time I would love to chat with you. Get back to me when you are available and thank you.

UgotGoosed

Lebanon Mo.

There is nothing within a 50 mile radius here so I would have this town and surrounding towns as potential customers.

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
Professional Billiard Room Consulting....

35 years Experience in EVERY facet of the industry.
Designed and Installed 28 Upscale Billiard Rooms from Maine to Maryland.
Competed on Men's Pro Tours 40+ years. PBT..Joss..IPT..
Have NEVER been turned down for ANY License...Liquor...Business Etc.
Designed & Owned my own Cue line with Major manufacturers.
Designed & Owned my own Table Line with Major Manufacturers.
Pioneer & owner of successful Pro Tour...Bay State Invitational

Will make ANY Billiard Business more Profitable......Guaranteed.

Have Credentials & References

I Will service anywhere.....:thumbup:

"Do not go where the path may lead...Rather go where there is no path ...and leave a trail"...!!!!

I have a question, what's the best/quickest way to remove the blue/art deco paint from the aprons on my GC I from the sixties ?

Last edited: