Room Owners Post Photo's Of Your Pool Room

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
Hello fellow pool room owners post photo's of your pool room!!!!!!

There have been many people interested in opening pool rooms, I think that seeing how other rooms are designed and set-up may give these people a little help designing their own room.

Outside 1.jpg

New 1.jpg

New 2.jpg

new 3.jpg

New 5.jpg
Have a nice Night!!!!!

Manwon

Last edited:

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
pfduser said:
I like the classic look of the room,very nice!

Thank you very much, it has taken a great deal of time to put this together, and I am glad people can appreciate this concept.

Have a nice night!!!!!!!!

Manwon

xidica

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the pictures, the place looks good! Can't wait to see some more pictures when more folks post them. :D

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
xidica said:
Thanks for the pictures, the place looks good! Can't wait to see some more pictures when more folks post them. :D

Thanks much for the post, and the kind words. I also hope that the other room owners post pictures of their rooms.

Have a nice night!!

Manwon

highrun55

can`t make a ball anymore
Silver Member
Room Pictures

alpine9430 said:
So glad to see you are up and running again.
Myron

Thanks alpine9430,
Its great to be still going, its was close as you know.
Doing good with new people and the old customers coming in daily.

mickey
the houseman

bamashooter

meucci4life
those are some great pool rooms, wish i still had pics of my pool hall but the ones i had you couldnt tell much. hey Mickey how far is your pool room from Valley Forge? next time i am up for the super billiards expo i may run over there if it isnt too far.

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
alpine9430 said:
Very nice looking pool room.
Thanks for starting this thread.
Myron

Thanks for the kind words Myron, I hope the other room owners get involved, if they do it should turn out pretty cool.

Have a nice day!!!!!

Manwon

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
cdavis9771 said:
Nice poolroom. But that dog is uuuuggllyy!! LOL!!=))

Thanks for the kind words, I hope you enjoy this thread. If the other room owners on this forum post pictures this should turn out pretty cool.

On another note my dog is real sensitive, so I may have to send him down to visit you, so if you here something scratching at your door on a late stormy night it may be him!!!!:eek: :D :D

PS, Do you have any cats? He loves Cats!!!!!:p

Thanks again and have a nice day!!!!!!!!

Manwon

Last edited:

Tinbender

Registered
Pictures of my room

Here are few pics of my room. some are not very clear.If your ever in Cameron, MO. stop by.

Paul

Attachments

• chalk & cue billiards.jpg
    chalk & cue billiards.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 2,833
  • Project13.jpg
    Project13.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 2,837
  • Project15.jpg
    Project15.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 2,756
  • Project17.jpg
    Project17.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 2,613
  • Project25.jpg
    Project25.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 2,592

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
Tinbender said:
Here are few pics of my room. some are not very clear.If your ever in Cameron, MO. stop by.

Paul
Hello Paul and thanks for the support, you have a really nice looking room. I am originally from MO., I born in St. Louis and I was rasied in Maryland Heights near Creve Cour Park.

I played a lot of pool before I joined the Army in 1979. I use to Play in Overland at Cue and Cushion. I was just back there in October due to my mothers death. I stopped in to see guy's at Cue and Cushion, Craig Huddleston and his brothers run the room.

Their father pasted away in 90's, he opened that room in the 60's, and it is still family owned, if you have never been there you should check it out.

Have a nice Night

Manwon

VietSoClassic

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Whats the largest pool room in the world if anyone knows and how many tables?

My and my uncle... well trying to convince my uncle to build me a pool hall with over 40 tables including
5 french pool,
5 bar pocket tables,
20-8.5ft pocket tables
30-9ft pocket tables
3-10x5 snooker tables.

This is a big building 2 floors meaning you walk up 5 steps to the second floor to get to the 9ft tables including 1 snooker and 1 french pool on the second floor for final round. Pool room time will be a decent price. "Play by hour not by per person." Hopefully being able to get sponsored and get pros in and get a tournament going. :D

We estimated it out to be close to $1.2 million located in Houston, TX. I was thinking $800K. My uncles telling me "elbow room" and drinks. "elbow room" space for each table. Also estimated for time period how long he will get his money back... 4.5 years.
He's a professional architecture. I was going to say make it look like a warehouse... he popped me in the back of my head and said no.

Further notice will be later.

Last edited:

highrun55

can`t make a ball anymore
Silver Member
room photos

bamashooter said:
those are some great pool rooms, wish i still had pics of my pool hall but the ones i had you couldnt tell much. hey Mickey how far is your pool room from Valley Forge? next time i am up for the super billiards expo i may run over there if it isnt too far.

Thanks,
My room is about 30 min west of valley forge.
Please do stop in if ya find the time.
check the map on my site for location
highrun55

cdavis9771

Yes this dog will bite;)
Silver Member
manwon said:
Thanks for the kind words, I hope you enjoy this thread. If the other room owners on this forum post pictures this should turn out pretty cool.

On another note my dog is real sensitive, so I may have to send him down to visit you, so if you here something scratching at your door on a late stormy night it may be him!!!!:eek: :D :D

PS, Do you have any cats? He loves Cats!!!!!:p

Thanks again and have a nice day!!!!!!!!

Manwon

Noooooo!!:eek: Don't send him please!!!! LOL=))